My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir!

My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir!

Attached: david-huddleston-dead.jpg (827x465, 216.08K)

>david-huddleston-dead.jpg

Attached: 1647643238768.jpg (217x320, 9.74K)

MY CONDOLENCES. THE BUMS LOST.

>you can live off 9$ an hour
I’m tired of seeing places online say “15$+ an hour” when in reality, 7.25 is still minimum wage in most states
Also, here in Louisiana, employers are not required to give you a lunch break, so you don’t get one. Work that 12 hour shift for 8.15 an hour, with no break, goy. By the end of the night I threw up 4 times because my head was pounding so hard I couldn’t even move.

What day is this?

Nancy's pretty good

>be a lardass with an allowance that pretends to be rich

Attached: DAEE9271-F605-443F-88FD-6A2E002A6CC3.jpg (737x368, 44.92K)

This guy fuckin walks. I've never been more certain of anything in my life

Ha, nah

and remember to vote republican

Wait, that's not Charles Durning?

How do you answer, Yea Forums?

Attached: target.png (1045x895, 73.82K)

ACHTUNG BABY

Anyone who chooses not to identify their race or sex is an automatic red flag who will almost certainly cause problems, and there are enough applicants that they can easily get away with simply filtering those applications. Pretty smart desu.

it's not shared with hiring managers, they'll already judge you based on your name, they just collect that data so they can say they aren't being racist, e.g. "We received plenty of black applicants so you see we did make the effort to reach out to that community"

Humans cannot function in normal life with standard work days unless they're actually working towards a greater goal. 8-hours alone is all your most functional time. Stack all the self-care on top of that and god forbid a fucking significant other or family. How can anyone just grind this shit out and not feel dead inside? Six months without a raise/promotion and I already want to kms.

t. weak handshake and no eye contact

Attached: Boomer Meme 8.jpg (720x531, 156.08K)

I feel a little bad that I completely ignore black sounding names. Every single Shiniqua gets instinctually glossed over. I apologize.

>rich people take advantage of government programs to make millions: i sleep
>poor people collect legitimately earned unemployment benefits during a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic when the government shuts everything down: time to riot

Pro-tip: You don't get participation trophies in real life so now is a good time to take the tampon out son.

Attached: Boomer Meme 9.jpg (720x533, 131.88K)

>argument: not detected
i accept your complete concession lmao

Damn I'll guess you'll just have to keep crying then.

But boomers invented participation trophies.

that's you though. i see you still have no argument btw

>You don't get participation trophies in real life
False.

Source: Have received several participation trophies in real life.

Git Gud zoomies.

Attached: NEET.jpg (814x578, 104.12K)

based boomer comics

most of being successful at life and keeping others happy is literally just showing up. You don't have to always make an effort, you just have to make the effort of being there. Participation trophies are very real.

so this is the power of red states...

it costs nearly 2k for rent in my shitty part of socal

minimum wage is 14$
no one is hiring

>I can only blame myself for raising you in such a manner in which you would rather receive hand outs than work hard.

Attached: Biden4.jpg (1638x2048, 335.9K)

>sees someone with a check in their hand
>dO yOU wANt A jOb?

Idiot

Lots of triggered snowflakes itt.

Attached: Boomer Meme 7.jpg (222x227, 13.24K)

Attached: 1631990536647.gif (71x50, 194.78K)

>I’m trying since January, man. Nowhere calls me back.

>dude you have to contribute to society beacuse uh..you just do OK??!!
the society I live in doesn't want to give me free college tuition and free healthcare like a normal first world country, so I don't contribute, simple as.
why would I give a fuck about a society that doesn't care if I get ruined with debt? Fuck em

Are you Pappy O'Daniel? I love your potatoes!

Get a better job. Unironically join a trade union if you are an average guy with no connections. Show up early, work hard, and keep your head down and you will earn the respect of the older trade guys who will help you out. This won't be a fast thing but will start paying off in a couple of years. Literally Google trade unions in your zip code and start dialing right now. If you are healthy and have average intelligence, they will love to have you.

And you'll be happy.

Attached: WagieRagie66.jpg (513x599, 51.93K)

How come boomers are so proud to be slaves? I worked at a factory with boomers a few years ago and it was disgusting what willing goy-slaves they were. They think they're badass for skipping their breaks to keep working, or showing up 15 minutes early without being paid for that time, just for examples of what they were like. And they expected me to do these things. I intensely dislike boomer workaholics. Being a fucking unpaid bootlicker is not an admirable quality. And the worst is that they didn't like spending time with their families and would rather work. And they were almost all fat alcoholics with health problems. This is not a badass lifestyle, it's absurd and pathetic Priorities and values all in the wrong places. Unbelievably indoctrinated.

Attached: 1645816536175.png (205x246, 3.9K)

maybe don't outsource all the fucking jobs and make our country dependent on china, you fuck

I don't get it, boomer looks down on his son for not putting in more effort for less of a reward?

Attached: untitled_526.jpg (350x354, 53.96K)

I applied for government based, 0 requirement jobs for the passport office that desperately needs word document monkeys and they still didn't hire me. They even asked for people like me on social welfare.
I'm in the middle of teaching myself blender and have past experience doing random web dev and IT support roles.
I know I'll get a job eventually but none of the minimum wage jobs want me so I have to literally aim for higher salary jobs that base their applications on what you can show in a portfolio and test instead of experience and degrees.

learn to use a computer before posting on this basket weaving forum, boomer

>using facebook
He deserved it.

i love that this infuriates the boomer

imagine getting a text like that and not bringing a gun to your workplace monday morning

the old boomers still working jobs like that are just the leftover sheep, the ones who were truly awful with their money or drug use
but most boomers had prime working conditions and their devotion to the job was met with equal reward, that's just not around anymore.

I wish the fatass boomers who think like this would actually try living off min wage and paying rent somewhere.

>the society I live in doesn't want to give me free college tuition and free healthcare
Fuck off to Venezuela or Russia or some other leftard shithole then, chop chop.

government jobs are the ones where you want to be diverse. They hire based on hard, objective qualifications (e.g. an appropriate certification), diversity, and who you know. Because it's not a market based job, the manager isn't 100% concerned with hiring the most productive person, just someone who won't make their life worse. So a lot of gov jobs are gained through who you know. That's why lots of minorities work the gov jobs too, they hook up their cousins with those jobs.

Middle managers are always hilarious. They're unilaterally low IQ faggots who love to powertrip on their underlings because their own lives are terrible.

wageslave cuck

Boomers were the first generation subjected to round-the-clock jewish programming on the television. They never stood a chance.

Said no boomer ever. Blame is for others, accountability is a liability.
They really think the job market is the same as it was, after WWII when their elders died for their sins and handed them a golden future on a platter but before the 60s when they decided to export the factories and import the workers after they found cozy careers the dead left behind.
Awww, wounded boomer pride. It's a big target, you can hit it on accident. Too bad Cody's the kind of guy to censor his old boss's name but not his own.

You should go to a community college. Community college degrees basically tell employers that you're willing to be a low-level gov wageslave as long as you get to work in an office instead of work digging ditches

>good pay
LMAO

you can drink all the water you want!

Even $15 an hour is not enough for us coasties. Inflation is destroying me, I can't save shit. I'm trying to break into trades but I have a fucked up back and it makes it nearly impossible to do heavy lifting.

Damn, son. I'm getting $20 an hour to do fucking nothing all day. Hardest part is just trying to stick around long enough to get as much money as possible (can come in/leave whenever I want so it's hard fighting the desire to just go home and jerk off).
I'm at work now, already done more than they expect of me today, but I'm killing as many hours as possible by shitposting on my phone.

Wageslaving ain't so bad for everybody

Less crying more moving to the paradises of social(ist) justice for that sweet FREEEEEEE college and healthcare, heard Russia is really cheap nowadays.

You retards always choose the worst examples to make your point but conveniently leave out every first world European country with those things, enjoy being destroyed with debt the first time you get sick or hurt faggot.

>MUH HANDSHAKE IS WHY BOOMERS WERE RICH I AM SO OPPRESSED!!!
>meanwhile zoomers

Attached: BlondCoolGar-max-1mb.gif (240x135, 817.26K)

>2022
>He still isn't NEET

Attached: 1647562567603.jpg (1000x963, 158.71K)

Norway doesn't exist. The Jews were just fucking with you by making up a near perfect country and then naming it No(r)way

>You retards always choose the worst examples to make your point but conveniently leave out every first world European country with those things, enjoy being destroyed with debt the first time you get sick or hurt faggot.

Attached: 1646921046925.jpg (468x561, 91.48K)

>both forms of debt are unenforcable
Meanwhile you can't get your fractured arm taken care of because you're on a three month waitlist and you still have to pay your 50% taxes LMAO

>fake text screenshot conversation for upvotes

why do zoomers fall for this?

>burgercucks malding again

>And the worst is that they didn't like spending time with their families and would rather work.

You really won't understand until you actually have sex for awhile

Based, fuck waging.

Attached: fb7.jpg (1080x607, 51.84K)

>unenforceable
>having your credit rating destroyed to the point where you can't even get approved for a shitty apartment

>I'm trying to break into trades but I have a fucked up back and it makes it nearly impossible to do heavy lifting.
Sounds like your real problem is that you're fucking retarded. Try not going into a line of work where every single job will involve lifting something if you can't lift things

>implying he'll ever leave mommy's basement

why are you so obsessed with zoomers

but I have a job