It's actually getting decent reviews so far...

it's actually getting decent reviews so far. one was joking about how badly they are fucking up the ad campaign and making it something it's not.

Attached: FPB81_LXoAIQyTF.jpg (810x1200, 171.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheNorthmanFilm/status/1511388230125441027
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Reading reviews

just initial reviews. I wanted to see if it's a complete shit show now that the studio made him re-edit it a few times to make it more accessible.

Attached: 1640010879_266668_1640011016_rrss_normal.jpg (720x380, 44.37K)

I don't go to the theater, last time I made an exception for Matrix 4.
Definitely gonna watch this movie, bad reviews or not

This

>It's a crying shame that THE NORTHMAN has been so criminally mishandled because it's precisely what blockbuster cinema should aspire to, and still has the potential to be. Formally audacious but welcoming; easy to follow but not, simply, a guided tour.

Attached: FPc_rhiXIAcrMmo.jpg (900x675, 143.06K)

I might actually get to watch this some normies then. I heard someone say this trailer looked decent... in a Morbius showing, of all things.

It's scoring in the top 90%

Attached: 1649190192475.jpg (1596x2048, 608.84K)

>two tickets for Conquer Your Fate, please

It's still going to flop

based Eggers saying that he's never going to make a movie for a major studio again after this because how stressful they made it during test screenings. 90 million seems like they could easily make back but who the fuck knows nowadays

Ok you convinced me to download it for free. Return later with the torrent

post the unedited version

what do you mean? they put up the poster without the title of the movie

Cant wait

Haven't been to the cinema for over 5 years. I will be seeing this in theaters. White kino is back on the menu.

Someone has gotta have it.

>nicole kidman tits
>bolt ons in the Viking era

Attached: decom_1d879e2686b4160acaaa5e5ceb02e2df_624a542eba48b.jpg (1326x2162, 1.82M)

Is Anya a vvitch again, is the question

>Kardelo also commented that some viewers might find the portrayal of vengeance in the film "problematic"
what the fuck does that mean

It looks like it's better than his other movies

bjork is the witch in this. I guess she's only in it for like a minute though

Attached: focusfeatures.jpg (1500x630, 138.28K)

>implying that wasn't all Dafoe

Attached: 1646108023005.jpg (782x788, 52.44K)

grannies getting bolt ons is the hottest thing

Not to be one of those hmm akshually niggers but she's a volva or something, this is different from a witch per say. More like an oracle or priestess.

>Anya will never wiped her period blood on your
jdimsa

Attached: 1644298053936.jpg (399x444, 14.01K)

I've been waiting for this since Batman Forever. I was a toddler and wanted to see those milkers.

Attached: 1646000986111.png (391x284, 143.89K)

guarantee it's his real dick. i know they used a stunt double in Anti Christ because his dick was "confusingly large" but I doubt they'd do it for this

>Vikings assault a fortress by literally running at the walls and climbing on them like the fucking alien
twitter.com/TheNorthmanFilm/status/1511388230125441027

she has already shown them 100 times, wtf dude

she's been naked in tons of shit, user. with and without the implants.

Go watch Eyes Wide Shut

heh forgot about eyes wide shut heh
>*unzips dick*

Yeah, looks cool.

This literally happened though. Achilles did it in the Iliad.

i'm stoked and will prob jack off to kidman

>ywn raid other ethnic groups with the boys

Attached: 1606192383213.jpg (750x560, 46.92K)

Daily reminder it's about a viking who turns slav and gets back with his crew to fuck them up

Neat

>"Some audience member wrote, 'You need to have a master's degree in Viking history to understand, like, anything in this movie,' " Eggers said. "Like, ahhh, fuck."
>"We had kind of an expensive, arty—but commercial—but arty, but commercial, like, Viking movie. . . . Now everyone is kind of, like, 'If this isn't "Gladiator" or "Braveheart," we're fucked.' And the thing is: it isn't," Eggers said. "It has aspects of that, for sure. But my best intention of doing 'Gladiator' or 'Braveheart' is still . . ." He let the sentence hang. "Weirder."
>After the studio called for recuts of the film and changing the pacing of the beginning:
>A weight was gone. "I think I've delivered the most entertaining version," he said. "The most entertaining version is not necessarily something I'm usually striving for. But it was here, you know, and it happened."

Honestly some womens boob jobs look ok. I will laugh extremely hard if they look like 2 river rocks tucked under a tortilla.

Attached: KEK.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

it's a bummer that we are now getting "sickly thin" Anya movies coming out. I think Last Night in Soho was the last one where she looked good

Attached: se7npdnu-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 105.95K)

she's been nude with her bolt ons a few times now. Big Little Lies and Killing of the Sacred Deer, for example

man i forgot about killing of the sacred deer. i'm about to rewatch the scene where she jacks a dude off in his car

She should definitely Florence Pugh it a little

kek, i forgot about that scene. pretty good movie too
anya was always thin but she just lost way too much now

Attached: WigglyAngryAkitainu-size_restricted.gif (580x363, 3.67M)

i didn't think the with was that great and the lighthouse had good acting and cinematography but the story was boring. hope this will appeal to me.

Seems from the edit the studio made him do was to make it more entertaining for mass audiences

Maybe you can save her user. Also does no one irl find platinum blondes with dark eyebrows unsettling as fuck? Do people who make these decisions not live around natty blondes?

No need to overdo it.

This jiggle was peak Anya

my sides

Attached: 1645485567432.png (200x200, 27.28K)

Looks like shit. Some of the most unathletic running ever seen. Slow, weak swings with the smallest axe known to man.

Nice. Now I can crop Kidman's tits onto the jerk off scene in Killing of a Sacred Deer

Watch the scene in Big Little Lies where she jerks of Alexander Skarsgard. His fake dick looks like a railing and I didn’t even know what she was doing at first. Nude scene in the first episode too

Damn. She's going to show tits in her last movie at 80?

I swear there have been three different retards in this thread that don’t know Kidman’s been nude like 30 times already

Alex doesn't seem like a high energy dude. I really wish they would have cast someone else but hopefully he gives it his best.

I’m absolutely seeing this in theaters but who knows if it’ll even play within an hour of my shit city

I know she has dipshit. Every fucker here knows she showed tits and muff in Eyes Wide Shut.

was out saved by the studio?

he means with even more eggers shopped in but he talks like a fag

Sounds like that one reviewer is a coping central asian

>it's actually getting decent reviews so far.
oh no
thanks for killing my hype