Likable

>Likable
>attractive
>Intelligent
>hard working
>seductive
>assertive without being a sassy girlboss
>believable

This is exactly what all the wokeisms should be going for, a character like kim wexlor does more for feminism than 1000 female led holywood movies, and its not even some kind of genius writing to come up with a kim its just common sense and respect for the audience, I dont get it

Attached: bcs-kim-wexler-1-news.jpg (2070x1380, 170.74K)

Okay ive finished season 1 and 2.
Name a flaw she has or I'm going to call her a Mary Sue

shes evil tho.

Attached: kim_look_06.jpg (630x630, 83.24K)

> Name a flaw she has
Her taste in men.

Takes her anger at Jimmy out on people who don't deserve it.

redditors favorite

Repeatedly lets her professional reputation be destroyed for her con artist boyfriend who doesn't deserve her

>heh, I said he shares an opinion with reddit
>le totally fuckin pwned

Attached: 884B6C31-FE82-45E5-932C-4EC02E19C732.jpg (620x675, 46.66K)

>Mentions Reddit
Tighten the rope and kick the chair.

Doesnt realize jimmy is a blight
Shes too cocky and cant limit herself
She doesnt speak up her real feelings too often, leading to trying please jimmy too often
Sometimes delusional and naive

Because the point is to promote talentless women into power/privilege. It's the same reason why ugly women got rid of hot F1 girls.

This, she is planning on ruining the career of Howard for purely selfish reasons.

Stop using a masterpiece like BCS as a vehicle for your virginity-induced anti-feminism piece. It's pathetic.

Breaking Bad universe is reddits favorite.

In reality, a girl like that wouldn't want anything to do with a fucking cringe incel like Jimmy.

The whole appeal of the show rides on the fantasy that Jimmy's clever guile is good enough to keep her coming back.

In reality, a B+ Betty like her would immediately shack up with Hamlin and never give him the time of day after she got out of the mail room.

Just like her taste in coffee

Not enough gay people for ya bitch?

Going to be plenty flawed when the cartel drown her in battery acid

As far as I can tell Kim has no friends at all. She works all the time with a sullen look. The only time she's happy looking its an act put on for the benefit of clients.

fuck off, man

sex with wex

Attached: kim_smug2.jpg (800x1067, 153.94K)

>itoddler
>simping for redditors
pottery
>le look at me im edgy too therefore not reddit
kys faggot

She's gonna live, right Kimmybros? We will have Nebraska reunion, won't we?

Attached: agony.jpg (326x326, 16.32K)

She's such a footslut.

>muh wokeism

also she doesn't have any real flaws, so what makes her so believable to you? she's a borderline Marry Sue.

what>????
she obviously lies to herself about doing law for the greater cause instead of just increasing her bank account or getting wet w/ slippin jimmy
this is a common thing she faces, especially when she had to kick off that boomer from his house or when she does shady shit to get whatever outcome she wants

>believable
nah

not being a second fucking jesus isn't a flaw. she does "shady shit" for the greater good. are you too stupid to understand what a character flaw is?

Watch more

Like Jimmy, she’s a self-sabotaging mess

>are you too stupid to understand what a character flaw is?
idk maybe lying in court, manipulating evidence, breaking the law, and lying to yourself about it

Why can't Kim be real? I want a kim gf...

Kim is essentially a male character being played by a woman. If you like Kim you want a husband, you faggot.

im not gay ur gay

KIM MOMMY BUTT SIT ON MY FACE AND JERK ME OFF MOMMY KIMMY

Attached: kim butt.webm (620x980, 918.21K)

>he doesnt find Kim attractive
sorry you're a fag

>>believable
kek

Rewatching the show, I unironically sympathize with this sentiment

She and Jimmy should have had a lot more of a sexual relationship, instead they’re weirdly un-intimate during times where you’d expect them to kiss or hold each other or whatever. I get that her “character” is somewhat cold, but this is a cop out by the writers who have historically treated male-female relationships with either disdain or impeding tragedy. I think the tone of the show overtakes how the characters should be really acting if they were to be realistic or believable

Kim is basically a bro. I like my bros, but I wouldn't wanna date one.

I like her a lot but I can't deny this. They mostly wrote her as a guy which is why every guy likes her so much.

what is she planning, bros??? she gonna shoot herself in the foot (oh no) is she

Attached: 1647908211738_pewpew.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Women want all the benefits of leadership power with none of the work.

how retarded and socially inept are you? have you never had a single female friend in your life?

What's her footgame though

She's always had flaws, but before Jimmy corrupted her they were mostly >she works TOO hard
She's borderline Mary Sue, but then again Gus and Mike are Gary Stus. The show is about smart people, as opposed to the Sopranos for instance, which is about dumb people.

Completely agree.

ah yes, all those notoriously lazy female CEOs who spend all day fucking hookers and doing coke on their yacht.

>aye, hold on tone. Did that cock sucka just call us stupid?

She has a self-destructive, thrill-seeking streak and really bad taste in men.

He's not wrong. Kim is more masculine than feminine, and her antics with Jimmy are straight-up bro-tier.

dropped this show cuz it got jsut boo boring, simply had no will to watch next episode. and these posts just make me think i made a right decision. but u guys keep going, keep milking a dead cow

it depends on what your standards of masculine and feminine are, which depends mostly on your geographic location and cultural background. In my opinion, she has many feminine qualities like the willingness to show a unified front with her male partner even if she disagrees with him. Not only that, she's a big people pleaser except when her temper gets the best of her. She has a very distinct older sister vibe where she feels responsible for those around her and a sense of duty to do right by them.

Ur a gay fag.

All I know is if there is a third installment I'm not watching it.

Have you?

>she's feminine because she's loyal to her friend

she has a great body for her age
lucky with the big tits and ass, but she also has to work hard for a tight body
it gets harder with age, I already notice this in my early 30s

For me, she lacks substance.
Her personality is either sullen or reactionary.

I live with two girls, it's kinda hard to avoid them

When did I say that in my post?

she talks like shes holding in a shit

>In my opinion, she has many feminine qualities like the willingness to show a unified front with her male partner even if she disagrees with him
This is hardly unique to women. And most women with professional careers don't show a "unified front" with their husbands regardless of whether or not they think it's in their best judgement – this is more of a male thing. Male business partners/friends will often act in solidarity for the sake of the pack.

>Not only that, she's a big people pleaser except when her temper gets the best of her
That's just called being rational. She's a very level-headed person – which, again, isn't very characteristic of women.

Your opinion doesn't matter. You're a masochist with roastie toxoplasmosis

She still has classic woman moments where her need for drama, defiance and adventure easily cloud her judgement. She's also a workhaolic

>Likable
>attractive
>seductive
lmfao you retards sure do love to worship mediocrity

Attached: segal.webm (830x466, 1.22M)

Women in western society are typically expected to back their husbands/partners up publically, which Kim does. Also, what human characteristic isn't found in both genders? Masculinity and femininity are wholly subjective classifications that are by no means mutually exclusive. I'd argue there are more idiotic, irrational men than women. Who goes out and dies in a bar fight over getting bumped on the shoulder? It's definitely not women.

>women are workhaolics

Real life is full of women who act like Kim, maybe less "cold" and more feminine in the way they talk but that's it

Literally lol'd

Is that the term incels use for men who can make eye contact with women?

Can’t afford an iPhone you broke ass bitch?

Attached: 14CEDFF0-8EC5-4729-BD07-306451CFF16B.jpg (1078x1058, 94.9K)

Crashes car for no reason