Ridley Scott's Napoleon with Joaquin Phoenix will feature at least six major battles...

>Ridley Scott's Napoleon with Joaquin Phoenix will feature at least six major battles. This was revealed by Scott himself in a recent interview
Napoleon bros...we are coming home

Attached: joanap.jpg (995x714, 213.85K)

So a 50 second scene of Austerlitz à la The Last Duel?

Has Ridley Scott made a decent movie in awhile? Does he use too much CGI? I can't remember

He directed THE LAST DUEL which was good, but he's made some very strange decision over recent years

Excellent casting desu

he's too old to play 30 year old napoleon

Putin is the modern Napoleon

More like modern Nikolai 1

He made this.

Attached: Ihl4AV.jpg (1454x817, 188.34K)

>1 war, 1 loss
lol

>and we will cut away from all of them to scenes of Josephine gossiping with her friends and making fun of Napoleon's love letters
Kubrick was the only one who could have made the Napoleon kino we deserve

Every movie and tv show does that. Take age of character and add 10-20 years.

>Military men who got into politics
>Nationalists
>Easy on Jews
>Love dogs
Sounds about right

he looks old as shit, this even accurate?

Nicholas I
Dumb ESL

>be French
>destroy Europe
Sounds about right.

Attached: french-revolution-battle_0c4653e387.jpg (384x216, 23K)

Six manor battles
Hmmm
It'll end with Waterloo ofc.
I predict pyramids, ulm, Austerlitz, Jena and Borodino. Maybe Leipzig as well.

>here's that enfant I was telling you about

>napoléon """kino"""
>made by an anglo
This upsets me

It will never be the equal of Waterloo. The film is the goat

What's stopping frogs from making a great napoleon kino?

So this could potentially be the greatest kino of all time - If Alien/Gladiator Ridley Scott shows up.
If it’s Prometheus/Counsellor Ridley Scott then it may end up being shit.

>For full realism, live ammunition will be used in all scenes and extras have signed extensive liability waivers for injuries - up to and including death.

He lets the studios have the final cut, so no kino

Watch it, Napoleony!

Attached: IMG_20210916_204049.png (560x674, 621.41K)

>Joaquin Phoenix
why?!!!! He sucks

I really don't know to be frank, it's a travesty isn't it?
Now though, I think the time has passed what with the tidal wave of pozz loads that took over the whole industry, I'd rather not see any modern movie about him

>spic jew Napoleon

It's gonna suck.

There better be a cavalry charge at Eylau scene and it better be grand and glorious as fuck.
>tfw you will never be a part of 10000 men cavalry charge

a dark thriller movie about the french retreat from moscow would be kino, perhaps from the point of view of a regular soldier.

someone put this image through a blue filter so I can imagine the experience

"People" say this about based bony but in truth he was easy on mostly honest and predominately middle class and poor jews. He was literally trying to shut down the racket that is the international monetary cabal and for this he, Andrew Jackson, based Gaddafi and many others are hated.

It would be fun if it was based upon the infamous correspondence between Napoleon and Josephine during the first Italian campaign, the narrative would be nice and contained in that manner as opposed to Kubrick's sprawling epic. It also seems the costumes are based-upon the late Revolutionary era as well. Considering the relative twenty-year age difference between General Bonaparte and Phoenix, I think they will utilize CGI for de-aging purposes. With six battles, they can feature the lightening invasion of Piedmont, Lodi/Mantua, Lonato/Castiglione, Bassano, Arcole, and Rivoli. All the while displaying Josephine's infidelity with Hippolyte Charles. Not sure how an epilogue should pan-out.

Attached: La_Bataille_du_Pont_d'Arcole.jpg (1040x789, 448.25K)

A bloated movie with like 2 good scenes?

Yeah, I've heard multiple accounts. The fact that the Rothschilds bet everything on Waterloo had to have some significance to his policies.

Kys, mobile poster

That would be Xi

This dude went insane and told everyone he met that he was pregnant. With an elephant.

since you love it so much, you mustnhave answers.

>why the retarded suicide cavalry charge?
no I dont except answer that guy got enthusiastic about early win and just blundered.
>what happened to army which was following the "x I forgot whatits name who reinforced brits or sjmth" why they never showeed up.
>and battle turned tide because napaleon basically took a nap?
it was a cool movie, but some things are just weird to me.

Damn, I can't wait to see how grossly molested Napoleon and the period will be by that 90 year old dementia patient. Or maybe I'll just stick to Andrew Roberts' biography of the man.

Stanley Kubrick work is understandable yet also artistic and multi-layered.

For Stanley Kubrick, there was no distinction between blockbuster and arthouse.
There was only the artist and the film.

This is why many films today are underwhelming.
There is too much great divide between the artistic and the mainstream.

They are separated, whereas Stanley Kubrick mastered both elements like none before or after him.
Therefore Stanley Kubrick also appealed to just about anyone who likes film.

*save

read the full 40,000 letters in the correspondence de napoleon or whatever

Here, here!

this, he even looks too old for older napoleon

Attached: A18B1BFB-B377-4D5E-AB32-32171644A017.jpg (1140x692, 211.39K)

Same. Ridley's action will probably be better, but Waterloo is just pure Napoleonic kino.

Attached: Waterloo.jpg (1096x548, 273.42K)

What was the elephant doing when Napoleon came?

Attached: 3.jpg (512x512, 30.2K)

more like Charles Martel, and NATO is the equivalent of the umayyad caliphate

Your beef with the phone posters is?

georgie, crimea, 2 wins, still hasnt "lost" in ukraine despite your wishful thinking

Unpopular opinion but I like everything he's made Gladiator onwards.

>napoleon kino
>made by an anglo
the memes write themselves
frogs literally can't stop losing

You like The Last MeToo?

Not even close

Those closest Putin is to Napoleon is that his invasion of Ukraine mirrors Napoleons invasion of Spain

he was. seethe.

These retarded takes are no better than what you would find on /his/.

It was mostly a boring trek, some skirmish, some looting, everyone fucking off back to their respective countries, not really exciting.

Haven't seen it

>6 battles
It will end up like God's and Generals. That's way to much ground to cover to the battles justice.

>Ridley's action will probably be better
>implying anything can top thousands of red army soldiers as background drilled in 18th century combat recreating battle for Waterloo

Cast him

Attached: Alexandre_Dumas_-1762-1806-3.jpg (1024x787, 183.35K)

Ryan Gosling.

Kevin Hart

phoenix is a geriatric hack who only plays whackos and this movie is an insult to napoleon
i'd cast him down a well and break his neck, useless treasonous nigger