Kino

kino.

Attached: 1638578571144.png (1598x903, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeout.com/tokyo/news/japans-hit-anime-your-name-is-getting-a-hollywood-live-action-remake-092920
cbr.com/minari-your-name-remake/
youtube.com/watch?v=C1843Q-adWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not

lmao this show went downhill

it only went uphill for me, watch season 1 and see the difference

Story-wise or animation? Because the animation is clearly worse.

Dogshit end. I choose to believe that the story ended in 123 when Eren starts the rumbling and remains based, fucked Historia, and was an absolute giggachad who genocides the planet to ensure his people's survival. Sorry you won't be able to convince me otherwise, the best kino is headkino

Attached: 1649191889692.png (974x1200, 856.89K)

The manga ending is absolutely retarded and proves the author had no intendrd purpose for telling this story from the very begining. It might be an entertaining show but it would be much, much better if it did not took itself so seriously.

i prefer the animation before but you have to admit story wise it has improved

Oh for sure. Season 1 had pacing issues, and there was a lot of setup needed for us to get to where we are now.

I haven't read the manga so I'm just stating from an anime viewers perspective, so far it's kino

he looks like he has whiskers growing around his eyes

very based. this will be my only post in the thread.

Brace for impact, it will imminently be not-kino

Attached: 1649192152746.jpg (460x459, 33.13K)

i started watching at 2x speed because this season is so boring

It was pure kino starting from season 2 onwards, then we get a spastic ending

Attached: k8oqr6c9ttb81.jpg (640x631, 69.82K)

>Tranime
>Kino

tourist

They really should have went the LotR route and have some bad guy like Sauron controlling the titans. Keep it simple and non retarded.

Today I will remind them.

Attached: SnKucks.jpg (630x433, 122.79K)

What's the manga ending?

>Jap power fantasy results in their country being nuked and the love of their life being fucked and bred by another man

This

Wasn't this supposed to be made into a movie set in Chicago? Or am I thinking of another anime?

Tranime

So how did the anime end?

a cliffhanger and advertisement for the next part - a true anime original ending!

Imagine being the actor that has to voice this.

what the fuck

Why did they change the drawing style?
I liked the thicc lines they used in season one, now it looks like every generic shit out there.

>IT'S HIM
>THE ATTACK TITAN

Attached: gp7usjvc2fr81.png (1914x2636, 2.69M)

it's been a while but there were numerous articles saying that there will be a remake set in Chicago in a re-imagined story set in modern day America. Thinking back I don't think it was about this anime though. But another popular one which I can't remember.

This thread is a rare case I'd prefer jannies to nuke unrelated to Yea Forums threads.
Attack on Tranny wenty to complete shit right after picrel, nobody gives a shit about it anymore.
Stop shilling your dumbass cartoon.

Attached: 16421671441370.png (1280x1227, 1.02M)

>remake set in Chicago in a re-imagined story set in modern day America
Oh no!
Cringe

>Marley and the Warriors have been shown to us as nothing but antagonists
>Damning an entire race of people to horrible deaths who dont even know why
>Everything shown to us has proven time and time again that Eldians basically cannot co-exist with the rest of the world as the rest of the world(in particular Marley) refuses to allow them too
>Anything besides a complete and utter Rumbling spells doom for all of Eldia
>Stopping Eren mid Rumbling for fucking sure spells the doom for everyone on Paradise(ya know all the characters we've grown to know and love)
>The ending even shows Paradise getting carpet bombed
>Somehow we're expected to root for the characters who for some inexplicable reason do a complete 180 and go against Eren and their own self interests
The majority of SnK is genuinely well written, how did this happen?

Attached: savetheworld.jpg (1280x720, 63.81K)

Posting real kino

Attached: 81A7D4A7-7CF5-4FD7-A932-259F4792DF6F.jpg (460x734, 23.88K)

It’s over. Normies love the final season and are looking forward to the final final season.

It’s over, chuds

Attached: E704F3E1-2E55-4B01-953A-E214B153DE0D.jpg (188x250, 6.66K)

I found it. It's a remake of Your Name

timeout.com/tokyo/news/japans-hit-anime-your-name-is-getting-a-hollywood-live-action-remake-092920
cbr.com/minari-your-name-remake/

OH NO

Attached: 9C3B88A9-55E8-4758-A866-3F862AA6D71B.jpg (640x682, 156.65K)

The only real problem with it is that it was really rushed. Leaving the resolution to 1 chapter is never a good fucking idea unless you are FMA, and that still had over 100 pages.

TATACAW
TATACAW

>There’s always lots to worry in American adaptations of Japanese anime, which is notorious for whitewashing its characters. Instead of placing American characters in a Japanese setting, the new ‘Your Name’ will be a ‘reimagined adaptation’ that takes place in the United States. Deadline reported that the American version will follow a Native American girl living in an unnamed rural area and a boy living in Chicago. However, no one involved in the movie has claimed Native American heritage, and depending on the subject matter, could become another aspect of cultural appropriation.

Weimerica delenda est

>Instead of placing American characters in a Japanese setting, the new ‘Your Name’ will be a ‘reimagined adaptation’ that takes place in the United States. Deadline reported that the American version will follow a Native American girl living in an unnamed rural area and a boy living in Chicago.

Attached: 1648969353961.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

you honestly expected a mainstream piece of media to have the message "sometimes genocide...is le good!?"

>cocky experienced fighters tell someone very helpful to go away and leave it to them
>get btfo
>kid just watched them all get brutally murdered
>blames himself and goes full sperg mode
This anigay peaked here
youtube.com/watch?v=C1843Q-adWI

/qa/ was buck broken by /lgbt/

different studio for season 4. it's a shame they were always struggling which is why season 2 took an eon to come out.

>wipe out the rest of the world
>have unlimited bullshit fuel
>lose
The jews deserved it

The ending does prove Floch, the fascist, right that stopping Eren will result in the annihilation of Paradis.

Attached: 1617771515133.jpg (1382x2274, 858.97K)

>shipperfags are still coping
oh no no no no

Attached: 1619472920662.jpg (626x426, 154.06K)

Attached: 0969DE32-FA40-42C9-B8ED-1A3E26B9017F.jpg (618x497, 81.13K)

Based fucking Floch

I really hope the anime has the balls to adopt the manga ending.

The manga ending is one of the best I've ever seen in my ~30 years of reading manga and watching anime. It's so good that it filtered almost the entire fanbase.

Isayama KNEW it would piss off his fanbase. He KNEW it would potentially hurt his income in the future. But he still had the balls to make this extremely risky ending because it simply was just the best one thematically and story wise even if it wasn't the ending fanboys wanted to see.

Attack on Titan is the anti game of thrones.

Game of Thrones tried to pander to its fanbase with the latter seasons which made the writing feel like shit and reduced the quality of the storytelling substantially.

Attack on Titan just tries to tell the best story possible for the stories' sake which results in the ending being one of the best to ever come out of Japan, but it truly pissed off a lot of people in the fanbase because it has 0 pandering and goes against people's wants and dreams for their characters.

I think the ending will be vindicated in retrospect. Attack on Titan will go down in history as a classic and this ending will be considered brilliant in 10 years time as it settles down and people appreciate it for what it is instead of for what it isn't.

Attached: kino_ending.png (802x1200, 1.24M)

they already did that when Isayama created an absurd scenario where countries of billions of people somehow are evil retards united and dedicated to destroying a small island of people.

/qa/ tranny killcount: at least one
/lgbt/ chud killcount: 0

I now subscribe to this canon as the official canon.

This. I don't have to listen to what some japniggerfaggot says is the ending. It's a fictional universe and what I want to believe happened is what happened.

>Tranime

trans website.

It's the only show I know of that shows the nuclear annihilation of humanity as a "good ending". Is it insane? Yes. Is it kino? Also Yes.

>Tr-ACK

Attached: 1648793499883.png (1152x719, 582.31K)

It's set in Madagascar, actually.

The artstyle for this series is absolute dogshit, why do normalfaggots jizz their pants over this so much?

>Attack on Titan is the anti game of thrones.
hold that statement until the anime is finished

Because it has the best worldbuilding seen in anime in the last 20 years.

Sauce?

In terms of art, the manga sucks, the first 3 anime seasons were amazing, the last anime season is average to below average except for the titan CGI which is dog shit.

I've read the manga. If the anime ends with the same amazing manga ending then yes it's the anti game of thrones.

Go eat fried cat in squid ink while getting your nuts slapped on a game show, you squinty-eyed jap.

And I'm telling you, you are comparing the original source with an adaptation and people are still seething about Eren being a fucking cuck, considering this is a story with timeline bullshit you may end up dissapointed because japs need to make 5 movies and a sequel to sell Mikasa figurines, so they may change the ending altogether.

That's not the ending though. The ending is the island of paradis being annihilated by nuclear hellfire in an implied global nuclear exchange.

Eren failing and as a result all eldians being genocided is great and fits the setting and tone of the show.

based and end of 123 pilled

BIRDren bros..