Who has Will Smith pissed off in Hollywood?

Who has Will Smith pissed off in Hollywood?

Attached: 633CA3FE-1569-4228-8D0E-DE66282AB1F2.jpg (827x910, 208.27K)

how come she don't want me man

This is just karma, he must have done something that corrupted his souls.
Praise Jesus, Amen

digits and he kills himself this montg

>she used to fart on muh dick
> id cum on her bald head every time
>she used to feed me kfc while I sipped lean
>shes got a bucket cunt

What the fuck does cuck smith see in jada? Not only is she a terrible person but she's not attractive either, so I don't get this weird obsession of his.

>Who has Will Smith pissed off in Hollywood?
producers, writers, co-workers, comedians, and the audience.

THE WASTED AND THE WOUNDED

he already did that

Attached: MV5BMTY5MDc4NjA0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTg0MjI3._V1_.jpg (357x23, 4.9K)

imagine flushing your integrity, public opinion, and legacy down the drain just to give the Oscars 50% ratings boost
grim.

He's gay and she looks a little bit like a man, so yeah he's gettin jiggy with it

Wull Smuth

Cuckolds deserve eternal humiliation, cucks destroy nations by levating wahmyn as kweens and worshipping vagina. Nothing more despicable.

Attached: 1594469679288.jpg (2000x2000, 548.78K)

Will Smith can't let Jada go because she is his beard and she knows all about his homosexuality and Scientology stuff. There was even rumours that Will had an affair with a Cat

Wut

i wouldn't be surprised if jada ok'd august's new book, it honestly feels like her and the kids are trying to push will to suicide.

We're talking softball..
Baldy and the cuck

Will should divorce Jada and change his name to Won't. Then start a new hot relationship with a trendy younger trans woman like Ella Hollywood or Jessie Bells

bad boys for life

Attached: badboys.jpg (639x376, 18.67K)

>Will had an affair with a Cat
excuse me? qrd?

Attached: ....jpg (269x283, 19.62K)

>There was even rumours that Will had an affair with a Cat
Continue

He's probably planning to kill her at some point so he doesn't lose half his money. But it can't be too obvious.

Like dis?

Attached: 1635910294529.webm (700x392, 1.17M)

This is why you don’t have kids with a bitch if you have any morals. You get cucked the fuck up and abused for your kindness.

What’s actually happening is the vultures that are anglo-jew media get thirsty at any opportunity to embarrass a black man. So they’ll do everything they can to stoke the fires of their drama. It’s actually just a projection of their obsession with black people due to their larger penises.

fpbp

Tariq?

Sure thing jew

Will fucked Margot Robbie

You just KNOW.

>karma poo subhumanity in the same sentence as JC
faggot

>this Willfag cope again

Attached: mmm.jpg (400x400, 23.77K)

Realistically, Will is close to a billionaire. He can get that guy killed

All they guys that he let fuck his wife still like him.

Only way Will recovers from this is if he kills Jada. There's literally no other way this can go.

>doesn’t realize Jesus was just Krishna brought by Greek historians in the 4th century BC

August N Jada hooked up

Need it or keep it ?

>that corrupted his souls
How many souls does Will Smith have?

Habeeb it

This. He needs to make it spectacular too. And honestly he needs to beat the charges too.

Real talk, after his first marriage failed he hooked up with Jada and ended knocking her up

In his desperation to build a family, the one he never got he decided to just go all in on Jada. Jada probably got bored of him since he was devoted to her from the get go. She just keeps pushing the boundaries to see how much she can get away with and Will just tries to keep bending backwards thinking just one more thing and it will be all okay

Jada is probably the first woman in his life who doesnt throw herself at him, so he is obsessed with wanting what he cannot truly ever have

Probably no one, but he's a fading star, they can exploit without worrying about future earnings.

Attached: a cat is fine too.jpg (600x857, 65.18K)

>>doesn’t realize Jesus was just Krishna brought by Greek historians in the 4th century BC

Attached: C19F49DE-F093-4CB6-9734-7ABA76A33E40.png (231x218, 5.83K)

So let me get this straight. Will slaps Chris Rock because he made a little bald "GI Jane" joke and didnt "Keep Jadas name out of his mouth." But this guy is going to have Jadas name in his mouth and in his book about literally fucking her and Will is going to do nothing? Please explain.

bro donkeys have even bigger penises but I don't envy animals so why would anyone have a problem with your kind

It's over for Cuckboy

>Pleasingly soft light, hides her wrinkles
>Subtle diffusion filter gives her a nice glow
>Flattering catch light gives her eyes a sparkle
>Nice contrasting background and good makeup

>Harsh overhead light accentuates every wrinkle
>Overly sharp image shows every pimple and imperfection
>No eye light, makes him look lifeless
>Background is too similar to skin tone, makes him look even more bloated. No makeup makes him look greasy and pockmarked.

Even the kinographers tried to make him look as bad as possible, poor guy.

she's way ahead of him and has to periodically humiliate him so that he'll always have clear motive

He must have some massive fucking skeletons in his closet. Anyone else would have bailed by now. There is literally nothing holding him there other than some serious shit he doesn't want people to find out. It's not him being gay because no one would give a shit and it wouldn't even affect him negatively. It has to be some Hollywood pedo cult shit that affects more than just himself.

Didn’t that august guy say that she was emotionally manipulative before and tried to make himself look like the victim?
The checks must have stopped coming in

You can’t reproduce with donkeys

>Jesus was just Krishna
fuck off paki, leave JC out of it and go worship your lobsters and elephants

This had me at half-mast. ANons, help?

Even if I could I wouldn't though so what's your point

He gave his soul to a succubus

nobody can help you user, it's over, you're just another furry now, go pick your outfit

>wins Best Cuck Oscar

Attached: cuck.jpg (750x1007, 80.07K)

Yeah right

>I_am_puma
kek

He could have had ANYONE. Hell, he could have just said no to marrying the bitch and focus on repairing his relationship with his first kid that he just now made amends with.
Look at him now. Broken. And I don't mean in the meme buck broken way, I mean honest to God, spiritually broken in only the way a man could be.
Fuck, I wish Tupac was still alive to cuck him and wake him up to the reality he was going to face so we could have gotten more feel good summer blockbusters from him. WE COULD HAVE AVOIDED AFTER EARTH.

I just want a big kitty buddy to snuggle with.

Who will play him play him?

You’re not a woman

Idris Elba

Attached: will smith cuck.png (1080x1812, 1.48M)

I wouldn't want to fuck a woman that fucks donkeys either

They wouldn’t fuck you anyway

Plenty of donkeys have fucked him.

Attached: 1455139904731.jpg (983x1013, 247.93K)

Chris Rock's joke was the straw that broke the camel's back. Will was spending all this time bottling up his anger and frustration for different reasons. Plus it's doubtful Will crossed paths with August to give the opportunity for a physical confrontation

Married the wrong woman.
Happens to the best of us.