/trek/

Time to Split edition

Previous:

Attached: 1634887161738.jpg (600x449, 213.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCeqPGDp6D4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

star trek

Attached: 1095834903.jpg (600x737, 58.35K)

Who could take edgy Harry Kim seriously?

feet edition

Attached: similitude1.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>janny nuked this

yep

Looks like the Voyager documentary is coming along nicely.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCeqPGDp6D4

Feet are icky.

Based defier of jannies.

The thumbnail is looking kinda sus. You gotta fix up that thumbnail and it's gonna be fine.

haha what if those were my hands and alison pill's boobs haha as a prank haha

Attached: PIC-S2E5-454.jpg (1920x801, 102.3K)

oh

Different version of that webm.

Attached: ENTpol.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

From the thumbnail it does kinda look like a naked woman lying down with her back to the camera.

I'M ACTING

Attached: R.jpg (700x530, 114.44K)

/trek/, you're not well.

This general is ready to be taken out back and shot with all the current shows.

>Wheeze

Attached: Tilly.jpg (1280x856, 166.62K)

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6.79K)

Health at any size motherfucker

Attached: tilly_fights_replicator4.jpg (1920x802, 319.01K)

the same shitty meme every fucking day

It gets funnier every time.

it was the fucking 60´s acting was more theatrical back then, please be understanding.

nah, just pic related

Attached: take.meds.schizo.schitzo.penguin.waiter.serving.medicine.binge.png (802x722, 622.43K)

>Munch munch

Attached: 7221E3D20DCF46C88D1E94FA1B7CC79B.png (1750x802, 1.29M)

>Page 10

I hope there's an attractive, accomplished woman who talks about how Captain Janeway taught her to not take shit from anybody.

At least Janeway and Sisko are safe.

I don't care about the TNG crew coming back, I want the Sisko back.

Attached: TheSiskpepe.png (700x674, 198.32K)

NL

user, you’re not well.

Attached: tumblr_pm372baEfL1y5d21fo1_640.gif (550x428, 1.3M)

Deep in our hearts we all know it is Archer who needs to come back.

Attached: Pikecher.jpg (447x532, 42.75K)

yeah he was a great, wholesome captain. perfect role model for kids

God I hate fatties desu

And above all else… a dog lover.

Where did it all go wrong...

Attached: fat.jpg (500x508, 161.04K)

aye

Attached: 0z8txfbbt9s71.png (500x627, 361.23K)

cringe.

I think that shows failure is what gave us this shitty nu trek.

nah modern politics combined with people like harvey weinstein in hollywood ruining things for everyone opened the door for nu trek

No, not at all. Wrong people in the wrong places gave us NuTrek.

I agree but Rick berman would still most likely be in charge and he would have kept it what we loved.

tfw postin hapi neex =^_^=

Attached: neex.jpg (960x500, 74.12K)

lets seethe again
altogether now

It set up the shit canning of all the old trek guard to "refresh" and "reboot" If the trek movies and series had continued to make money they wouldn't have fucked with it.

this might be true inasmuch as it is a valid excuse/reason...but let's be honest with ourselves, nu trek was gonna happen no matter what, see

All good things must come to and end. People just stopped caring about Star Trek.
But the good thing about NuTrek is that prompted kids my age actually to watch the old stuff.

does anyone know who owns the 'property' of star trek? is it roddenberry estate with creative control? is it CBS?

i feel the same way. trek was so omnipresent in the 90s and 2000s that i took the series for granted. looking back, with nu trek to compare it to, even the worst of the old shows hold up as bastions of morality and ethics

I wonder if the people who grew up with TOS back in the 60s felt the same about TNG as the people who grew up with TNG feel about nutrek.

TOS and TNG were quite different after all.

Which trek show has the best doctor ?

> TOS: Bones
> TNG: ahaha good one
> DS9: Bashir
> VOY: the EMH
> ENT: that alien guy with a weird body
> STD: the gay one who dies
> PIC: erm... another EMH I guess ?
> LD: female cat Bones

Time to choose your doctor.

Paramount Global (formerly ViacomCBS)

The TOS fans had pretty thick skin, given that they were used to some seriously goofy episodes. TNG had a slow start but they knocked it out of the park for the most part and trek's popularity was never as high as when TNG ended and DS9/VOY came out

They do. My father loves TOS and never really watched TNG, too "weird and modern" and definatly too preachy

All thread splitting does is hurt the anons who are trying to keep /trek/ enjoyable.

Pulaski.

Fuck I haven't even seen enterprise but I know the guys name is Flox, weird huh.

Vote for crusher. Can't have sex with the rest of them.

Phlox is the best at medicine
EMH is the most interesting character
Bones is the most loveable smartass

> Ahahah look at me, I have weird opinions, I'm such a unique guy on the internets !

so we do just have paramount to blame for all the recent drek. sometimes i wonder if they are trying to balance out their yellowstone shows. they are getting a ton of heat over yellowstone being conservative and full of white casts. maybe handing trek over to the democratic national convention is their way of reaching out to all corners of america

I will keep posting in /trek/ as long as anyone is willing to consume my content.

Me too.

Attached: 1646432195335.jpg (1280x854, 162.31K)

I like her. She was the only person on the ship who actually challenged Picard.
And she was badass in that episode where she got turned into a grandma. And it was nice to see how she slowly warmed up to Data.

>Phlox is the best at medicine
The EMH litteraly replaces organs with holographic ones. Bashir is a massive genius curing tons of things on the spot. Bones kept Kirk alive despites the countless space stds he must have contracted.

I don't remember Phlox doing something that impressive.

Bashir is more fuckable than Crusher. And I'm straight.

i really love /trek/ generals, warts and all. i think that a lot of people feel passionate about keeping the spirit of trek alive. i also wish nu trek posters would get along with old trek posters. it seems like people on both sides of the fence keep trying to take the mic away from the other side. everyone needs to stop getting butthurt when someone posts a meme you don't like.

Attached: 1617334343295.png (773x607, 35.07K)

>And I'm straight

Attached: You're a droid.jpg (592x521, 84.82K)

Pulaski took some getting used to and I didn't always like her, but she got shit done, had some kind of the best development, and was willing to try new/experimental treatments. Crusher always had to play it safe and preached on her high horse while never confronting the consequences of said preaching.

And Pulaski didn't fuck a ghost.

Bashir is a do gooder gimp.

>Genetically engineered superhuman
Gets all upset about it rather than mogging everyone else at everything.

Who are the nu trek posters?? I never see anyone post anything positive about it...

they're definitely around in very small but tightly organized numbers. you'll know when they appear

>Pulaski
She's better, both at practicing medicine and as a character, than Crusher for sure. Would have been interesting to see what they did with her if she stayed on.
In terms of practicing medicine it is Phlox. As a character either Bones or the EMH.

We have to stay positive!

Leave him be, fatposting is all the Tillyfags have left now that they sent her back to the academy.

What she gonna study, nutrition?

Why do people consider Phlox as a good doctor ? The guy just hates technology and insist on using weird animals secretions and unpracticle solutions.

Bashir pretty much won the Dominion War when he finally accepts his condition. I'd say it's pretty badass.

All those dead cadets aren't going to eat themselves.

Attached: tilly.jpg (900x535, 147.94K)

if Bashir was white he would be JC IRL

Phlox is the ultimate street smarts vs book smarts argument. He is the best of both worlds. Knows how to use his equipment, analyze viruses and DNA, and he knows all the best 'old wive's' remedies in a pinch

He uses old wives medecines based on animal secretions with often secondary effects and slow recovery when a simple hypospray would have done the job immediatly. He's just a sadist.

Give me a vanilla EMH.

Natural remedies drain toxins, user.