I don't want lunch

>I don't want lunch
>I want breakfast

Attached: 20220405_151006.jpg (1586x1071, 545.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boomer moment

Why didn't they just serve him breakfast? They chose to escalate the situation. D-Fens did nothing wrong.

Why are boomers so entitled? anytime I've seen someone have a meltdown at a place of business it's always a boomer.

i don't care what anyone says, this is kino and he was based as fuck

beta uprising: the movie

Any time I've seen someone have a meltdown it was either a sheboon or a mexican goblina

He did nothing wrong

>fast food place
>treating the "workers" like people
lol what kind of cuck you have to be to respect people in the service industry ?

>wagies when they're asked to treat someone like a human being

Attached: cover2.jpg (1137x640, 55.92K)

I never understood the fascination with fast food breakfasts, they're so greasy you can feel the indigestion setting in after one bite. Would much rather have a whopper or some nuggies.

the fucked up part is they still had all those breakfast items in plain view under the heat lamps

that's because you're poor and that's who you live around I guess, It's always upper middle class/middle class boomers for me.

Usually they sell breakfast until everything is sold, maybe they didn't have any breakfast left. The staff could have explained avoiding the whole situation but they are wages and probably sint give a shit which ia why he got so mad rather than the breakfast itself

brekfst!

I'm 22(borderline zoom) and literally have no problem screeching at dumb lazy wagies. Actually if you look it up you can find me on YouTube yelling at a fat cunt at Zara store. I think it's still up, who knows. Fuck wagies, fucking worthless people.

he was justified
not because of the timing thing, where he was in the wrong, but because you could tell the employees were taking glee in telling him he couldn't have breakfast. if they'd been genuinely apologetic, like if they'd wanted to help him but already turned off the machine, then it would be different. but as it stands, they smugly lorded it over the wrong heavily armed bloke.

Also, while there are rules, there are not meant to be the word of God.
Saying "it's 10:31, I will now throw out any egg based product" is being overzealous and retarded.
You are meant to understand the purpose / spirit or the rules, and then apply that, rather than the rule itself.

WHAAA HELP ME WAGIES I'M LATE FOR BREAKFAST, PLEASE PRETEND IT'S NOT 11:30 YET

Most pathetic character in kino history

It’s more just an age thing, as you get older and older it gets harder to be polite to all the little disappointments of modren life,

>Would much rather have a whopper or some nuggies.
Which are greasy as well...

If you're 22yrs old you are a zoomer.

>but because you could tell the employees were taking glee in telling him he couldn't have breakfast
they didn't though, this sounds like the paranoid delusions that a bitter old boomer faggot would have though.

Oh shut up you retard, back then they had to completely swap out the prep table ingredients to get ready for the lunch rush, they might even have to chnage the temperature on cookware that is slow to change back. Breakfast actully ends at 10, between 10-10:30 they are doing you a favor, after 10:30 is beyond the pale.
Fast food is cheap for a reason, and part of the reason is they serve a limited menu with tight, or somethings, no options on subututes.
If you want special service, go to a place that is charging more than a dollar (back then) for a burger.
Image paying $3 for a full meal and expecting them to do anything special for you.

Attached: CF633612-410D-4715-AD6C-C9C26EE2D095.jpg (736x561, 46.36K)

calm down kevin, i'm not even a customer of your niggerstaffed food barn

Kek

a lot of leftoids like to point to this movie as "white male rage" and how it shows that white men are on their way out. I only partly disagree, it does show what will happen when actual "white male rage" comes to pass and it shows what will happen when there is actual white male rage and how society will easily then succumb and capitulate to white male dominance.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk
look at the way Sheila smirks while saying "well you can't have it", then smirks at him through the whole thing.
re-watching, Rick doesn't seem as smug about it. i originally read him as smug about it, but i think he just instinctively gives a disingenuous smile after everything he says. except when he says "i'm really sorry", where he's clearly not sorry and just wants D-FENS to fuck off.

This is a load of shit. Wagies just follow what their high school dropout assistant manager tells them to do which is stop serving at 10 or whatever.

>It says all that? Well maybe if you wrote it in fucking English I could fucking read it.

That plus meno/andropause makes them whiny crybabies.

I don't believe in andropause. Just keep lifting.

The "grill" settings are different for breakfast and the rest of the day

Don't care. Didn't ask. Plus you're a wagie.

so is Rick, dude could go to Dennys or something instead of waving a gun around for a really shitty egg sandwich.

can't stand it when faggots use character names that are never once used during a film.
i bet you refer to the main character of they live by his 'name' too, cunt

ok Anonymous.

They grew up in a society where the goal of businesses was to make customers happy. They are disgusted at younger generations for tolerating businesses that tell their customers what to do

because zoomers are passive, weak, effeminate, cowardly and swallow anything they are given.
i.e. pathetic
true boomers were the last ones born with spines

they're the ones that demanded participation trophies

Why would he be genuinely sorry? It's not his fault, rules are made for a reason, boomers love rules until it's used it against them, then they're like "dude just relax and let me slide"

he was acting like an entitled little cry baby in this scene
>I want breakfast wahhhhhhhh
also the sound the woman makes when she spits out her food makes me want to turn the movie off

there's no zoomers in that scene though.

nope, they are the ones who were disgusted by participation faggotry.
check what "boomer" means and when it refers to

If his rampage had gone on long enough he would have made the egg sandwich good too.

they were literally the generation that demanded it for their kids, when it was in fact for their own egos.

their kids and the kids after that did not give a shit and knew full well they meant nothing.

if anyone here had been to mcdonalds in the early 80s, they would see the difference.

but there's scene zoomers in this thread that have never complained about anything in their lives because they would literally piss and shit and fart and cum in their pants

>scene zoomers
?

is this youtube comments

Participation trophies are special treatment
asking a fast food manager to change the rules just for him is requesting treatment.

Because I want a service provided for the money I give you and I don't want you to do it half assed, eyes rolled, smoking a blunt, or incompetently. It should he legal to slap you people around.

Attached: 1629256930733.png (812x609, 625.03K)

*requesting special treatment

BASED
A
S
E
D

you get what you pay for, if you're paying pennies for food you're getting shitty food.

fast food ain't high cuisine.

they were the first generation to be raised by the television

It's not just fast food. It's anywhere. When I go buy stacks of beers for a party, I don't want to hear about "thinking about the other customers who might want to drink that!!!".

what the fuck are you talking about

>I don't want to hear about "thinking about the other customers who might want to drink that!!!".
?

He's saying that it's okay to be a selfish entitled piece of shit I guess.

it's really not clear what he is trying to convey here.

no.
that was the generation after

90% of the time I call characters by their actor's name. The main character of They Live is Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Why do they have to politicize everything ? I just thought it was an entertaining movie.
Everything worked well, the sub plots were great.
Only thing I didn't like was the ending
And the whole "Nazis are LE BAD" scene felt forced and out of place

How drunk are you right now?

i'm not saying he should be sorry, i'm just saying it's very obvious that he's not.
if you want to overthink it, he could be genuinely sorry that he's not going to bend the rules. he can, as we see when the gun comes out, but he's not going to. some people might be unhappy they can't help the customer out, others won't care.

you're making a false equivalency.
winning a trophy for ability is normal human behaviour, giving someone breakfast 1 minute past the "official" time is normal human behaviour.
giving trophies for being there is abnormal, anti-human behaviour.
sticking to an imaginary rule to the minute like an npc is abnormal, anti-human behaviour.
your'e clearly cancer

Nah, this isn't a big deal. They put all the shit they had ready to pump out breakfast back into storage for tomorrow. What's really worth grabbing an uzi is when they refuse to give me a fucking burger at 10:00am. You're gonna be serving burgers all god damn day, how fucking hard is it to just slap one on the grill half an hour early

i thought the nazi dude was a fairly good portrayal of american skinheads, i don't doubt it was meant to be le nazis bad but i wasn't offended because it's not really a criticism of genuine natsocs. as for the ending, what would you have preferred? i would like a different ending but i'm not sure what else could have plausibly happened that would be better