Willbros... I'm worried about him

Willbros... I'm worried about him

Attached: 20220405_150809.jpg (718x299, 71.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XMK0E3fCCfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks user people were forgetting. This needs to be talk about until next current thing

>Will, go slap that zesty nigga. What would Tupac do?
>I am so disappoint in my husband

>divorces Will for tarnishing her public image
Rolling for digits

fact of the matter is we're incels, but we're proud to be racist and hate women :D

Lmao she can't help but cuck the dude

the nerve of this bitch to lay the blame on him after the reactions aren't in their favor

Double or nothing on his inevitable suicide after the divorce

Ahahaha, she's the best. He's fucked if he doesn't slap, fucked if he does. Perfect. She is playing him like a goddamn fiddle and it is delicious. This is what simps deserve, burn in hell Smith you giant pansy faggot

he must be terrified of divorce rape or her cancelling him over something. only explanation

He's in love with a whore, that's about it

Smiff needs to slap Jada

Attached: traditionalstattoos_277632846_674311533897611_1444454093424191219_n.jpg (2000x2000, 811.86K)

Imagine hitting a guy and you're the one that is the only one crying

Attached: Keep-My-Wifes-Name-Out-Your-Fucking-Mouth-GIF-of-Angry-Will-Smith-Chris-Rock-At-The-Night-of-The-Oscar-2022.gif (600x341, 3.43M)

I don't care about this particular topic, honestly.

Why hasn't he killed her yet?
Surely he can afford to hire a hitman

Translation: He's still getting cucked despite his best efforts

Will is crying because deep down he didn't want to slap Chris, but he had to for Jada, he's a prisoner in his own body because Jada controls him

She's literally cucked him into insanity.

Based.

>doesn't need protecting
will the cuckolding never end?

Or he's the kind of guy where any sort of intense emotional situations make him cry; a bitch

This is going to end with Will killing his whole family, isn't it?

Do you not get that every article like this that you ever have seen or will see is created out of thin air by a publicist and meant to create and control narratives rather than reveal the truth or anything close to it?

>this is all going to work on in his favor just you wait

this.
She is a powerfull Egyptian lich.

Attached: Alopeeshia summons a cuckhold.png (472x610, 546.35K)

im hoping for a murder suicide desu

Youre like half right, unfortunate truth is clicks drive ad revenue which drives content, people ate this shit up like crazy which is why more sites posted about it. Do you really think cnn msnbc and fox would play political theater 24/7 if it wasn't so fucking profitable?

It's still her fucking fault Will was still laughing at the joke until his boo gave him the look of disapproval, forcing him to tap into his ghetto side or else she'll be publicly cucking him again.

lmao this

rolling, and the dna test shows none of his kids are his so he has no legacy at all

can't win

They really wuz kangz

I would be really surprised if they weren't desu, they both look like him but Willow is like a spitting image of him to the point shes kinda strange looking imo

That vile bitch sat there with a smile on her ugly smug face and laughed after Will did it and she happily sat there for the remainder of the show unphased. This of course is her PR team trying to save face and not make her seem like an evil cunt.

Will must be the most sappy pathetic husband to behave in this way and for Jada to still be privately dissatisfied with him. Between that and the way his children regard him I can only imagine that his family must constantly walk over him.

It’s fake.

>can't even stand by him in this
Jesus what a whore, Will should kill her or himself

Tupac wouldn't give a shit if he got permission or not, he'd slap Chris just to dominate him.

tupac wouldn't be there in the first place

>Wilbur... you have jeopardized my meal ticket.
>I-I'm sorry, wife.

return the slap

Will Smith? More like Whipped Simp.

Lol even your wife didn’t want it. Will impressed no one.

>DEMI MOORE BAD

Attached: Cvck.png (1358x1553, 469.9K)

Unexpected kek

>NPCs don't exist you're just trying to dehumanize people!

youtu.be/XMK0E3fCCfg

Imagine being such a broken, little-dick cuckboy that some rando dude shorter than you makes a lighthearted jab at your wife's hair, and you literally spend multiple minutes talking yourself up, psyching yourself up, until you finally go and smack him in the face in front of millions of people live on national TV...

...only for everyone to laugh at you and call you a dumb bitch baby even more. Like, any normal human being would kill themselves right then and there. That's the appropriate response when the entire planet knows you're a beta-bitch cuck who can't even pretend to be tough. You are unironically a pariah and should publicly suicide.

>grow up seeing your dad beat your mom
>decide you don't want to be that man
>end up at the opposite extreme to the point where your wife really could use a beating
>you have vowed not to deliver it
I think what Will really needed was an example of a non-fucked up family dynamic growing up. He's been totally lost this whole time.

Imagine being a millionaire with a wife and kids that absolutely despise you and are horrible shits themselves, and just...deciding that you want that to be the rest of your life, publicly for everyone to see.

I feel so bad for poor Jada, having such a weak husband. I bet she'll need some long, deep, strong healing from one of her son's friends soon.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 104.34K)

She says she has alopecia because she has one line through her scalp. I got alopecia and my head looks like I had a tattoo removed, I can't grow facial hair anymore, I have patches of hair on my arms, and even though I shave every day I still get stared at and asked if I was in prison or a white nationalist.
I wish I had a receding hairline like Costanza. It got to the point where I constantly wear hats. I literally don't take off my hat with a girl until we're in bed (even then sometimes I don't) and get ghosted all the time.
I had a dream I had hair the other night, long hair, like Sampson, and then it all fell out before I woke up.
Seriously fuck her- this shit sucks.

Attached: 1628487085682.gif (346x312, 3.45M)

>fact of the matter is we're incels, but we're proud to be racist and hate women :D
Speak for yourself and only yourself, in all matters. Stop trying to group actual human beings with your nonwhite subhuman pajeet nonsense, virgin

>after the divorce
So naive, so autistic

>Imagine hitting a guy and you're the one that is the only one crying
Imagine learning English as your native language.
picrel

Attached: 7B91CCDF-EAC5-47A0-82BF-BA3A8A316302.jpg (2305x3041, 2.2M)

Underrated.

>the nerve of this bitch to lay the blame on him after the reactions aren't in their favor
>>
two libtards for sure, you can tell by how they’ve normalized avoiding any and all personal responsibilities for one’s own actions.

Attached: 3850EDE3-2CB7-4FD9-BCEB-3A1349E2609C.png (500x413, 281.32K)

It's just the adrenaline

>I'm so mad I could suck a kids dick

Attached: 1649193293855.jpg (559x496, 57.79K)

it's high time he moved in with his auntie and uncle in Bel Air

Check'd and based

Jada Smith is Vladimir Putin.

Shut up Jaden.

Attached: 7124C5D9DA3D.jpg (740x380, 40.34K)