Picard SEASON 3 Teaser Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=KXw3oSSjlp8&ab

The gang's back (minus Will Wheaton)

Attached: Image-1.jpg (2048x946, 146.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAWJq0fetYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Patrick Stewart will be a walking corpse by then

Yay, more old and depressed versions of beloved characters. Can't wait to continue not watching this shit.

But season 2 isn't even done yet?
Where do they get the money to make more of this shit anyway? Does this unironically makes money?

It probably makes a little but launders a lot.

Attached: pepe vomiting.jpg (736x718, 39.08K)

it's a bit more insidious, they deliberately make it awful and then make fake outrage videos on youtube about how bad it is.
Doomcuck is actually Alex Kurtzman
It's all connected

>(minus Will Wheaton)
T-that's fine

Attached: 8122GOVPvPL.jpg (1600x1973, 302.89K)

MOGGED BY
youtube.com/watch?v=xAWJq0fetYw

no he's a robot now

>does this make money
lol the aim is NOT to make money so we can write off a phat chunk of our earnings for the IRS

Attached: The producers.jpg (630x1200, 72.49K)

He's already a dottled old cunt. He has too much control of Picard and he's fucked it.

Pretty sure they filmed it back to back with S2 and it's already wrapped principal filming.

Patrick Stewart returning for Season 4 looking like

Attached: auyfp.jpg (1200x675, 867.35K)

whoa

Attached: IMG_4065.png (828x1432, 1.31M)

>we want the ADHD audience
i mean, orville was ok when it wanted the dude weeeeed audience

We deserve to be genocided. China can have this world for all I care.

Paramount is funneling loads of money in hopes their Paramount+ services takes off

I hope they get a respectful send off telling us that all of their actions were the responsibility of african american, mexican children and a trans

>black character
It's all so tiresome.

I'd still give it to McFadden ngl

Attached: GATES SPINER SIRTIS.jpg (2048x1536, 583.69K)

Mike on suicide watch.

is Brent Spiner playing yet another Soong? or is Data coming back from the dead again, again.

EGS

It's gotta be Data, if you're bringing everyone back, you gotta bring Data back.

plot twist, he's a brand new Soong-type named Info, who is modeled to look elderly.

Frakes is the only one that still looks good. Marina looks like a nightmare.

He should unalive himself

>minus Will Wheaton
So insanely based?

>OH NO I'M EMOTIONAL I MUST SHOW THE WORLD HOW VIRTUOUS I AM.
the mocking of christianity has been a disaster for the west.

paramount has no confidence in season 2 of picard and has to grease investors who want nothing to do with them after the stacey abrams incident
doctor who did something similar before the new season premiered

>implying you wouldn't fuck Troi just to say you had

You Moron that are the sons of the doctor, being there since season 1

The TNG theme playing over that shitty font on that edgy background gave me whiplash.

Attached: upscale270396537009211.png (564x724, 202.03K)

it's a sin against doctrine to not have a black character in ypur show you bigot

Attached: 1572088381481.jpg (212x254, 16.84K)

At least they didn't ruin the Voyager theme
like they fucked up everything else I enjoy

I assure you i would not

Attached: Marina_Sirtis_(49644724363).jpg (1656x1174, 272K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: rage.png (291x300, 15.7K)

>old star trek written by cis white men
thoughtful, optimistic, funny, diverse in the best way
>nu trek written by leftie trans gay women
bleak, violent, diversity = no white men
are these people aware that they are the villains of their own story?

Doggy, user. Doggy.
Then you can say you fucked Troi without looking at an old inside-out Boglin.

>IT'S NOT TRUUUU. STAR TREK PICARD DOESN'T EXIST. KURTZMAN WAS FIRED 42 TIMES SINCE 2017!

It's shot back-to-back to save money and also in case Patrick Steward gets the wuflu or his shitbull kills somebody.

Attached: doomcuck.png (591x673, 119.07K)

She's like a tanned Anjelica Houston.

please...stop

Attached: 51bede3c09f132219479ea265505eeff.jpg (670x492, 38.44K)

The whole purpose of making this shit is to keep the brand alive within the public consciousness. Disney has already multiple times tried to force CGI model actors based on iconic star wars characters into becoming a thing and then theres the marvel multiverse shit so we can have INFINITE HOURS OF LUKE SKYWALKER and HUNDREDTHOUSAND YEARS OF PICARD and HUNDREDS OF PARALLEL MEDIA PRODUCTIONS OF SPIDER-MAN ALL AT ONCE
INFINITE SHIT FOREVER
ENDLESS TRASH
EAT YOUR SLOP, PIG

is he claiming vindication since season 3 is the final season of Picard? that proves it's a failure that has been cancelled (the announcement of the rest of the TNG cast being in it is saving face in front of the investors) or something

wow how the hell are they going to get Worf in there
they literally lost the ability to do proper klingon makeup when michael westmore retried.. imagine worf as a nukling?

They botched this series so badly, they should have just done a sequel to TNG and call it TNG 2 or something. This is just sad.

Please, someone call in a wellness check

Attached: 5wO9fvO.jpg (617x411, 39.11K)

this time around, they won't drop a bridge on him.

Attached: strange new kirk.jpg (1200x628, 65.42K)

because despite being complete trash, trekkies still watch it like sheep just to complain about it

I don't watch this show, but if the first character I see is black, I'm not watching it at all.

MIKE...NO!

I bet they're going to make him gay just as a way to piss off /ourguy/ Shatner.

Don't worry, it'll be a white woman first
Then the ethnics

Would he look like the Discovery klingons?

he claimed he's dropping the series at the end of s2. will the tng cast change his mind?

Why are they having both Pike and Kirk in the same show? Who's the captain?

yeh it don't make sense, hes already got captains stripes

it's kinda odd to tease this when Season 2 is currently on air at the midway point

ratings must be tanking hard

it's First Contact Day. TNG-related things always get promoted on First Contact Day.

That's fucking haunting what's the context of that

What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Second the China comment, fuck this clown world.

Buddhist monk in the process of automummification

lol that would be hilarious

No, he's a very very old man of 109 years old, he recently broke his hip. He's in the process of dying.

And they'd pass it off as the klingon aging process, even though we all know that's bollocks
Star Trek is a fucking mess
they've let the interns run roughshod

How can we stay strong as a country with people like this?

>TNG-related things always get promoted on First Contact Day.
It's a KurtzmanTrek event.

How come it's always whites crying about TV shows?

Maybe black bros deserve to take over.

will worf be old school make up or a cg monster

oof

Attached: ft.png (361x401, 208.21K)

>entire TNG cast

would it kill them to bring back some TNG WRITERS??

>Where do they get the money to make more of this shit anyway? Does this unironically makes money?

The idea is that building a streaming platform is going to cost hundreds of millions before you start seeing profits. So they've already invested into this for years and are expecting losses.

Netflix is only NOW starting to get more cautious about shows and cancelling dumpster projects rather than continuing them.

Only a tiny percentage are actually watching it. I see no social media discussion other than the tiny old fans whining about it. I at least see SOME discussion of Lower Decks.

he'll be fine

>it's First Contact Day. TNG-related things always get promoted on First Contact Day.

Oh, are they trying to follow suit when Disney tried to push May 4th as Star Wars Day? A corporate holiday? That's so cynical and completes the corporate takeover of celebrations.

Probably a pedophile.
Yep.

Attached: Starfleet Captain Stabler.jpg (1043x587, 84.84K)

They get millions of views for little effort in their unscripted whining. They're the ones profitting the most from Nu-Trek.

Attached: mpv-shot0443.jpg (1280x720, 86.52K)

>Maybe black bros deserve to take over.
Wouldn't you like that

yes, and Alien/Aliens has 4/26. you want a mondo limited edition soundtrack vinyl, don't you? buy some funko pops.

Please just let it end

someone rich person is funding this just too annoy Star Trek fans, right?