There was nothing wrong with the eclair, it was a crime to throw it away when children are starving in Africa

There was nothing wrong with the eclair, it was a crime to throw it away when children are starving in Africa.

Attached: 1648963627582.jpg (719x720, 86.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frac.org/hunger-poverty-america
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, I'm sure the starving children in Africa would've got a lot of nutrition from an eclair that someone took a bite of and threw away.

ok mom

80% of the jokes in Seinfeld are "well, that could have been avoided if you took literally 3 seconds to explain what is going on" or "well, that's an intense over-reaction"
still love it though

It was in the vicinity of garbage. Doesn’t matter if it was still on the wrapper and it was on top of the garbage, that area has bacteria wafting all around it. It doesn’t need surface to surface contact to still be contaminated.

thats my fav thing about it, it highlights the core 3's character flaws. they are too stubborn and self absorbed to reframe anything that happens to them, instead they spiral into stranger behaviors because the group of friends continually reinforces it.

I think the episode where jerry steals that old woman's bread is a great example of this

You know, the person who took the first bite might have dropped on the bathroom floor.

You don't know why the eclair was thrown away. It might have looked fine but it might have fallen on the floor, or gotten licked by a dog, or got a dribble of piss on it, or filled with jizz. Who knows.

If it was below the rim then it was garbage

I would have told this stuck up NYC bitch that she threw away a perfectly good eclair and that once it hits the garbage it's fair game. Then I'd let her know how much I enjoyed it, then call her a hysterical Karen and start that whole movement 30 years earlier. I feel like the early internet would've I really loved that. Sorry my little pissy about this, but I used to live in NYC and know stuck up bitches like this. True Karen's down to their bones. Terrible women that you have to suffer when you're around them.

Attached: Screenshot_20220405-114055_Google.jpg (1080x727, 339.55K)

Attached: 1634712304416.webm (1120x816, 2.97M)

this is the answer

Why do Americans care about starving Africans when there are already starving Americans?

Attached: radthink.png (167x136, 24.69K)

When I watched this episode, I had to rewind it because I thought I missed something. I didn't understand why the lady was so disgusted.

>I thought this was the baby's dick
Why are women so mean?

There's literally bacteria all around you right now, even on your skin

starvation has been totally eliminated in the united states. nobody starves except in cases of intentional neglect or severe mental illness

Shhhhhhh...

>starvation has been totally eliminated in the united states
Oh it shows, it shows.

why did she laugh? I don't think she was actually sorry.

Ingrained racism. Happens a lot with anglogermcucks.

this is my worst nightmare
i literally do not have a penis unless i have a boner
you have no idea how much i want to die when a stripper gets fresh and there's nothing for her to grab onto

>why did she laugh?
Because it was very very small.

If it only had 1 bite on it before it would thrown out, I would assume something was wrong with it. George is a hobo-animal in this case and he's wrong.

She wasn't sorry. Even when she was whispering to Jane, George could tell they were laughing at him. Jerry just tried to comfort him so that he didn't go completely berserk in front of everyone else.

Attached: George.jpg (480x360, 28.03K)

george is eating food covered in trash fumes. you ever give your garbage can a good whiff?

HE WAS IN THE POOL!

>not enjoying a casual trash snack

Attached: DC96E346-D938-4CCE-83E8-F64FF9C556F2.jpg (650x488, 22.36K)

>starvation has been totally eliminated
That's not even remotely true. Food insecurity still impacts 35m+ people. What we don't see is famine levels of large population loss but people are still poor and hungry in the USA. It should not happen at all given our wealth
frac.org/hunger-poverty-america

The only way this would be acceptable was if George was the one who threw it away on accident and he got it out immediately.

it was obviously a joke retard
but you were too caught up in the opportunity to "set the record straight" to even care

>starving Americans
Nobody is starving in America, they have the opposite problem of over consumption.

I bet you're vaxxed too you fucking fag. It wasn't sitting on on chicken in that can, just some other paper plates.

george was only in the wrong because there was a bite taken out of it

Of course I’m vaxxed, I’m not a pussy or a retard.

It was in a closed garbage bin. Bacteria breath and spread in there. Also a lot of things could have happen to it for the person to throw it away after one bite.

>I’m not a pussy

I rubbed my dick all over a donut and threw it away. Go and eat that, faggot.

>the mysterious and wonderful universe inside your garbage can

Did the pool water made it fall off?

And what if I do, it's perfectly edible food.

George deserves every thing bad that happens to him.

thats what makes it so funny

>it was a crime to throw it away when children are starving in Africa
George eating it or not, wouldn't change that

>I'm really sorry
What did she meant by that?

She was sorry that he was so small.

His penis is small. She recognizes that she would never have sex with him because of it, and most other women wouldn’t either.

Then you get aids

You ignorant, you can't get aids from food.

You can from food that had aids dick rubbed all over it

"Food insecurity" is a motte and bailey fallacy invented by communists to make it SOUND like poor Americans are on the verge of starvation so "plz vote for us" when it really means "oh I might not be able to add a large fries to my XXL meal today"

>Nobody is starving in america
Then why is everyone saying that 25 percent of people are food insecure?

Attached: 1649100342193.jpg (740x960, 60.99K)

Are eclairs good?

HE WAS IN THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU SICK CUNT!!!

Attached: 2DCAF13B-8E6B-4C28-98AA-CF1F3D8654BB.jpg (1280x720, 417.69K)

I would, and have, done this at my house only. My brother is a keto-fag and threw like 1/4 of a loaf of french bread into the trash....20 mins later I go to make a sandwich, and theres no bread, and there is his discarded piece sitting on top of some newspapers in the trash, with a halo around it...Took it out and made my food. #NoRagrets

Someone post the Negan "You're starving? ...Really?" webm

They could not eat food for a year and be fine with all that excess fat.

Because a 500lb person being hungry isn't going to starve anytime soon

Only ones made in real pastry shops. Storebought ones are stale.

Is that what normal people do before they throw away food?

If people were starving to death they would just say so and not talk about food insecurity

>It might have looked fine but it might have fallen on the floor
Anyone else picks up food to keep eating if you drop it to the ground? I only hold myself back if people I know are watching.

>WHO WAS POOL?

Attached: 9932D537-CFDF-4DF3-8929-5D68D9173C6F.jpg (379x488, 67.71K)

you guys know that historically people have eaten their clothing and things like that when starving right

This is wrong with the world. People thinking it's perfectly ok to eat food that looks ok but a stranger rubbed his dick all over it.

How come you said historically

shit dude i've dug leftovers out of the bottom of the trashcan after everyone else has gone to bed
the amount of food brought in by 3 other dudes and never actually eaten is criminal, and that's just my roommates
imagine the literal tons of perfectly good food that gets dumpstered to spoil at restaurants, delis, grocery stores