Why won't the Oscars let Amy Schumer tell her jokes, but Chris Rock can say whatever he wants?

Why won't the Oscars let Amy Schumer tell her jokes, but Chris Rock can say whatever he wants?

Attached: k0zh1nlnqkr81.jpg (1284x1960, 194.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRyndSpc-po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would've been something to see Alec slap Amy

that's a terrible joke and it doesn't even make sense. I hate Alec baldwin but this bitch is just comedy aids.

Man the guy she stole that joke from must be the worst comedian ever.

Jesus christ how did she manage to make such a terrible joke out of a situation this ridiculous?

That's just really poor taste to joke about an accidental murder. It isn't even a good joke.

I'd rather Alec have shot Schumer than Halyna.

I would pay to see Will and Baldwin kill her on-stage.

>Alec Baldwin once gave me advice that really stuck with me, he said "listen kid, you miss every shot you dont take."

>Jesus christ how did she manage to make such a terrible joke out of a situation this ridiculous?
women comedy isnt about being "funny" its aboute being brave

Attached: schumer.jpg (2400x3600, 3.4M)

that's barely even a joke

It's Amy Schumer. She's about as funny as paint drying.

Wasn't it a handgun?

You can't come up and slap someone that's why there was a lot of talk about it
>but they did
You just can't ok?!?!

Women are funny

Attached: 1644762009090.webm (820x480, 2.01M)

Whose side would the woke media have taken if Will had slapped Schumer?

>boo hoo i wasn't allowed to do my joke
clearly whoever was in charge of that decision has a better comedic sense than her, the ""professional"" comic.
the setup is terrible, has nothing to do with the punchline and Alec didn't shoot the bitch with a shotgun but a revolver. this cunt should be infinitely grateful they let a humorless pig like her host the Oscars, and they still curate her shitty jokes for her

Ok, that was actually funny

but . . . he didn't even use a shotgun.

Both Twitter and Yea Forums would agree on something.

Will Smith. Black men trump white women in the woke Olympics. They would literally call her a Karen.
And yes she's a Jew but in wokeland that means she's white.

>Women are funny

Attached: 1649028794771.jpg (1324x1259, 310.13K)

inb4 some retard thinks this is fake. She fractured her skull.

Was it the vax or God struck her down for her pride?

no one remembers that the woman alec killed was the first victim in russia-ukraine war. She was an investigative journalist working in kiev. Alec only followed orders.

But was she actually saying the captions?

Yeah it was an AR15

he would have shot her, Oscars can't have a live murder on stage

>[Laughter]

making fun of a real tragic event is obviously worse than mocking a bald bitch.

somehow missed piggy is cuter and hotter
I'm not memeing or joking

miss piggy seems cuter than amy shumer

completely ignoring how inappropriate it would be, it's just a terrible fucking joke that barely even makes sense.

Damn is this Jew hog really incapable of making this situation about her somehow?

yes

just becuase she fractured her skull doesn't mean she didn't fake it. Maybe she overclocked the speed at which she threw herself and didn't expect to hit the ground that hard.

If Alec Baldwin was as good at shooting as Amy Schumer is at being funny then that woman would still be alive.

Don't look up didn't have Alec Baldwin in it, wasn't about a shooting, didn't have a gun in it even (I assume actually) . . . I don't get what the connection is to the baldwin shooting that makes this a joke. How is the movie title related to the shooting event?
A joke has some connection, a leap of reason that is humorous because you didn't note it. Like GI Jane 2 - bitch has a shaved head, got it.

What's up with this channel? There are uploads as recent as an hour ago but they're all SD 4:3 and look like they were shot in the 90s. Is this a new Fatal Farms project?

Because Chris Rock is actually funny

Miss Piggy has more class than her

Because she has no balls. I’ve been in a perpetual laughing fit since the GI Jane joke and if it continues on much longer I might just end it all.

Attached: A8F4A180-9584-43FA-9843-4EC4982ED954.jpg (249x203, 7.3K)

>slap
Baldwin would have clocked that cunt

Watch femoids knees. Lots of the time they have them hyperextended to hold the weight, versus just holding the weight like a not lazy or incompetent human being. I noticed right away that her legs are skinny fat and she has no real leg muscles, and also once she does the humping motion she doesn't go back to the lazy "locked in place" knee thing. Could be that she over exerted herself with the humping (lazy dead starfish type women never actually do work during sex) or by standing like a normal human being for too long.

Not sure what the actual cause is, can't be fucked to wade through the flaming wars between people who think covid is killing everyone and people who think the vax is killing everyone. Just looks like a fairly typical femoid to me.

Lmao that can't be real, that's the most terribly constructed joke someone could have come up with regarding that situation

Thank you, Chuck Schumer

>that's the most terribly constructed joke
youtube.com/watch?v=LRyndSpc-po

I think a Schumer slap would get big fight pay per view numbers.

If that was part of the act that was actually funny and well executed.
If it wasn't it was still funny

Comedian thread?

Attached: 1341687233230.jpg (640x640, 48.68K)

And then the next day tell the media that she slapped herself and he was the real victim.

>look at the knees, she obviously exerted herself too much!
How naïve are you?

Bitch wouldn't know a joke if it fell out of her ass and slapped her in the face. She's so bad at writing jokes that she picks the least funny ones to steal. She can't even STEAL good jokes.

its too edgy for modern mutterica where everything is offensive

Either way she's a dumb foid. I really do think she over exerted herself and then passed out from standing and talking lol that's how pitifully out of shape she is. I've seen it happen plenty of times in gym, usually people talking between sets that don't give themselves time to breath. I don't even care if it's from the vaxx or covid or whatever, she wouldn't have been magically super fit either way and it'll always be funny to me.

Attached: 7GpfWzfFBb.jpg (587x658, 31.88K)

That's not really funny. Topical maybe but just saying something that is in the news doesn't make it automatically funny

thats the exact type of shitty joke i make all the time. you're alright amy

>That's not really funny. Topical maybe but just saying something that is in the news doesn't make it automatically funny
go say this on facebook and you'll get banned for sexism by the way

>modern comedy

Just goes to show women are more committed than men

this unironically made me believe in a God

The writers for these shows are so out of touch

Unironically some great tits on that slampig there, I'd cover her in flour any day

This

Does anyone still use boomerbook?

its the number 2 website globally

I don't get it