Why did they make Hitler look like a good guy in this?

Why did they make Hitler look like a good guy in this?
Did I miss the point?

Attached: 1640351313273.png (1000x1416, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ALTkMpPLuU
youtube.com/watch?v=LUzcayxCbwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why did they make Hitler look like a good guy in this?
why not?

To show you that ebil nachtsees are persuasive and you should ignore them in favor of importing violent fighting-age men from halfway around the world

Attached: hitler.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Because this Arnold hitler is not a good man, he is a bad bastard

The point is that its very easy for bad people to pose as good ones.

>IM KINO
wow this movie is really pretentious

>IM KINO
When is the last time the world had a leader like hitler? We don’t have leaders anymore just gay ass bureaucrats calling themselves politicians

he WAS a good guy

They had to establish he was le bad guy with that dog scene, but it's well known he was an animal lover. So many other faults of his they could have used instead.

>made him look so good that they had to make him break character by shooting a dog to move the plot forward later
Really makes you think

>Why did they make Hitler look like a good guy in this?
He's clearly anti-immigrant. Did you not watch the movie?

It's meant to be historically accurate

Putin

I knew i'd find you here.

>he was le bad guy with that dog scene
Literal Soviet propaganda is more truthful than modern western films. In that series Rise of Evil, Hitler also kicks a dog. These (((people))) literally paint white into black to suit their ends.

Attached: 235983_doc1_FBADED02-A97F-4609-8760-AFB86AD72AE9.jpg (800x1124, 685.44K)

>ending scene shows random people saluting Hitler
>most of them are Turkish
What did they mean by this?

>guy sitting at home surround by books next to his Goth gf watching Hitler

Attached: 1567645939364.jpg (1024x744, 80.7K)

Hitler loved sandpeople in case you didn't know

is this movie actually good?

Yes it's basically "Hitler was a better future than we have now: the movie"

It looks like he's got a huge pompadour lol

brianlet

They spelt it out to you in the final scenes of the movie. They wanted Hitler to be charismatic, and for you to be drawn in by him, but then realise they believe what trusting in people him would lead to.
The biggest failing of the movie is that they failed to sufficiently build up Hitler as bad. But perhaps that was the point, to show how the badness one day just sneaks up on you. Still, there should have been a better scene than him shooting the dog.

>kills a dog even though hitler loved animals
wow very based movie

Attached: 1623319359499.jpg (563x537, 23.68K)

I enjoyed it the one time I watched. There are varying styles though. Half the movie is Hitler going around talking to real Germans, non-actors, and filming their reaction to his presence and questions. Some play along with it, others are offended. Many things are played for laughs, but the final act takes a more serious tone. They even have a Downfall parody.

>inb4 hitler was the good guy

If you're unironically asking, then yes. The movie is about the idea of mainstream politics being (morally) right by virtue of being mass consumed or voted for.
Here's Hitler, on primetime TV laying out his plan and talking straight up about what it is that he wants to do. And people find excuses and rationalize whatever hes saying, even when he shoots a dog.
Think about the jewish journalist and his grandma - they were the lunatic schizos in the movie that noone wanted to believe. Everyone else was drinking the kool-aid.

This.

The shooting-the-dog scene is great because it outlines how he wasn't actually comically bad, and that the only way they can make him palpable as a bad guy to today's Marvel-brained audience is by portraying him as way out of character.

Anyone who thinks the movie wants you to like Hitler is a reddit brainlet who didn't get the message at all.

They explain it in this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=8ALTkMpPLuU

>kills dog irl
>kills dog in movie

>out of character

Art exists independent of the artist. What the makers of this movie wanted really means nothing. The movie without a doubt fails to make most people hate Hitler, and for many people it seems to only reinforce their positive view of him.

one of the worst midwit takes I’ve ever seen on this site.

youtube.com/watch?v=LUzcayxCbwQ

Attached: 1640955562097.jpg (428x541, 21.12K)

He was an animal lover to comically extreme levels. He wanted to expel the Baltic peoples from their lands and turn the region into a massive nature preserve. If your movie about Hitler has hating him hinge on a scene where he kills some random dog for no reason, you should start to question how effective your movie really is at its purpose.

Attached: jewl it with the anti semantic retards.gif (220x234, 817.03K)

What I find hilarious is how many people agree with what he says but we have to "pretend" not to because this guy that looks like Hitler said it.
All I'm trying to say is that he brought up some good points.

one of the worst midwit takes I’ve ever seen on this site.

KINOmind

You know who else had a lot of points was michael Jordan

>leftists portray Hitler as someone who criticizes them
>uh oh he's the good guy?
>quick make him shoot a dog

this basically. people who made it dont like hitler but their movie doesnt make him look bad lol

He was not an ebin animal lover, redditor. It's called eco fascism.

>samefagging
You really hate to see it

I miss him so fucking much bros

Attached: pepe.jpg (264x191, 7.8K)

>LOOK AT ME IM A CONTRARIAN I BELONG HERE GUYS!

>ITT: discussion of the movie gets derailed by assmad dysgenic leftists who think calling everyone reddit makes them not stick out

She had a jewish grandmother
>The body can handle a certain amount of jewishness

we might be down but we're not out, I didnt hear no bell

Attached: warriors.png (536x449, 384.11K)

>everyone who disagrees with me is 1 person

Attached: 1302490010163.jpg (600x600, 43.49K)

Poop covered hands typed this

You don’t speak for normal people, you’re a shit for brains nazi

>I KNOW ILL CALL HIM A PAJEET IVE SEEN OTHER PEOPLE DO THAT BEFORE!

user, if you’re lying, you’ll be cursed for the next 15 years.

>user assumes Im calling him an Indian because I said he had poop covered hands
Kek theres the real joke

someone tell me what the premise was please. How did he come back to life?

Literally can't even address what I've said. Please go on about normal people while advocating for whatever Goldman Sachs HR department decides you should think.

I got your Gold mansack right here pal

Anti-semie.

It's not explained, he just appears outside where the Fuhrerbunker was, nobody even believes he's the real Hitler, they all just think he's a comedian pretending to be Hitler who stays in character the whole time. It's really funny.

Did the doctor let you keep it in a jar after he removed it for you?

semie

Why did they add that hamfisted scene where he shoots the dog?

You faggots spent the past decade propping up Zionist stooges, eat my shit and choke on it you stupid bitch

Attached: BEBDE335-C052-405B-BD89-F99C6D7C118E.jpg (330x184, 26.72K)

I was grabbing my crotch user