How did HAWKEYE manage to brutally MOG the other MCU shows?

>Wandavision started strong but ended up crashing and burning

>Loki turned into a bumbling, retard sidekick to the "superior" at every turn female version of him. And turned into WE WUZ KANGZ at the end of the shit show

>FaTWS shit the bed right out of the gate and went full retard in the end with the BLM lecture

What went wrong..so right?

Is there hope for Moon Knight?

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-FX80ijmHMCb6h4.jpg (1444x871, 238.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder... Of this powerful lesson

Attached: 1626108411859.jpg (1188x1154, 340.48K)

wow zelenski is an actor after all

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier is the best MCU show.
I can actually hold a conversation about the themes and how they inform character decisions for an extended period of time unlike the rest of the shows.

Attached: 1617682445602.webm (1440x810, 1.85M)

It was a fun, low stakes show that didn't shit on the characters/lore or force ham fisted political messages for the sake of being 'deep and meaningful.
Clint and Kate had good chemistry.
Kate fucked up a lot but proved she could take care of business when it came down to it.
Clint asking Natasha for forgiveness was kino.
Hailee a cute.

Attached: 1640037660727.webm (1280x533, 2.8M)

What was the hamfisted message?

>Hey Honey...I just brought home a GROWN ASS 22 YR OLD WOMAN LMAO. Yeah she's just a "kid" ahah

Attached: 1643275486586.jpg (720x684, 108.93K)

just said there was none

Linda Cardellini is a fucking dime, the other chick is a Baghdad 8 at BEST. Clint's too smart to trade in a perfect car for a vespa

>Here's the kid I was telling you about
>ignore her thighs

>The Falcon and The Winter Soldier is the best MCU show
>member of Avengers has no money and beats up a guy whose best friend got killed by antifaggot minutes ago, over a shield Falcon threw away and spat upon because of muh racism
>accepts armor from agents of authoritarian shithole who demonstrate in the same show that they leave killswitches in the gear they gift to their allies

Cool show lol.

>proved she could take care of business when it came down to it
>dumpy millenial new yorker can take care of the business out of nowhere

So is this worth a watch if I'm not that much into capeshit? Only one of those shows I watched was Loki, it was meh.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier is thematically coherent because the ideas it examines lend themselves to the continuation of the endless MCU franchise; yeah, it pays lip service to ideas of racial injustice and the need for institutions to actually help people, but these are all done in service of getting Falcon to become Captain America so they can make another Captain America movie

Wandavision completely fell flat on its face because it tried to be an examination of grief and learning how to live with loss, but Wanda doesn't actually fucking lose anything, Vision comes back to life and her kids will return eventually.

But what was the hamfisted message in the other shows?

>implying clint bringing home random girls for him and his wife to fuck isn't a common occurrence

>watching capeshit

Attached: 1641016338443.gif (430x215, 1.96M)

nick cage loves capeshit

Hawkeye fucked up right at the end with the Kingpin shit but otherwise it was good. It captured some of the energy of that Matt Fraction run.

No, it's garbage. It's yet another replacement female character with no depth or likeability for established, popular male character, part of the worst run in Marvel Comics history which without a doubt proved that it's not about the money.

>thematically coherent because the ideas it examines lend themselves to the continuation
>Falcon is completely different person

Good job.

>member of Avengers has no money
Falcon is a soldier who leads a frugal life. He doesn't have money to pay for his family's bills.
>and beats up a guy whose best friend got killed by antifaggot minutes ago, over
They are nowhere near antifa. You election tourists needs to get the fuck over yourselves and see media and entertainment for what it actually is rather than what your headcanon of it is.
>a shield Falcon threw away and spat upon because of muh racism
No. Falcon didn't throw away the shield because of racism. Wtf are you on about?
>accepts armor from agents of authoritarian shithole who demonstrate in the same show that they leave killswitches in the gear they gift to their allies
I love that you call it a shithole even though they without a doubt have the most advanced society on the planet.
Also, are you sperging out over Wakandans knowing how to disable their own equipment? Exactly what is wrong with that?
It seems like the perfect and most logical thing to do. Making sure that the weapons YOU make are only used for what YOU want them to be used for. Stark clearly couldn't do that which is why the earth will be skull raped in Multiverse of Madness this summer.

yea, its hardly considered capeshit. just a comfy action romp. no superpowers

this would be an issue if kate WASN'T a complete fuck up throughout the entire show.

The show is based for this reason alone.

Kate is shown to be

>inferior to clint in melee combat
>inferior to clint in any type of strategy and planning
>inferior to clint in intelligence (creating tech, gear for trick arrows)
>obviously inferior in combat experience as a whole
>and never shown explicitly to even be better than him at pure archery. just really good.

Clint is never upstaged by Kate and actually carries her throughout the show. It was quite surprising given I doubt that will happen in future projects like Love and Thunder where thor will likely get upstaged.

Attached: usad42r9cew61.jpg (1413x1413, 194.45K)

>out of nowhere
they clearly showed her training since childhood

Implying Clint didn't invite her over because he and his wife were digging her vibe

>Falcon is a soldier who leads a frugal life. He doesn't have money to pay for his family's bills.

and how exactly does Hawkeye have enough money to afford this House and massive farm property? Reminder he wasn't working in the five years of the snap and still had it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70.33K)

they were digging something that night. thats for sure.

any rule 34 Laura barton, kate bishops out there now that I think about it??

>Oh hey Clint, been awhile. Natasha told us you were on an absolute rampage across the globe for 5 years wantonly slaughtering everyone you deemed bad. ahaha naw no worries man, hey wanna do a time heist with the gang bro?

Why did cap or tony or banner not mind clint going on a killing spree but half of them had issues with mind controlled bucky?

Attached: Ronin-Avengers-Endgame-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 80.04K)

Living on a farm is way cheaper than living on pretty much any other property close to a city.
That still doesn't give him a surplus of funds to help out the rest of his family.
Also, another thing to consider is the fact that Falcon wasn't actually a member of the Avengers. The avengers split up in Civil War and Sam along with Hawkeye and Antman were all put in jail at the RAFT I believe. They were broken out by Cap by the end of the movie, ie. still fugitives. Hiding in Wakanda I believe.
They only unofficially joined the Avengers on the battlefield in Infinity War where they then blipped out of existence.

>Falcon is a soldier who leads a frugal life
He is world famous Avengers member and ex-special forces. If you don't have money in that situation you are either drug addict or gambler. Your commie writer wanted him in 'muh blapypo be oppressed' situation and so she hamfisted him there
>not antifa
Gib shit for free or we'll kill civilians is as antifa as it gets, cope
>wtf you are talking about
'Steve didn't know what it meant to give this shield to muh black man and shieeet'
>most advanced society
>ruler is chosen by CQC
>fights in shield rows
They'd be absolutely curbstomped by any standing army
>give a GIFT to an ALLY
>leave kill switch in it without their knowledge
>bootlicker is okay with this

Thank you for playing, You Have To Do Better(tm).

>there hasn't been a genuinely great marvel show since daredevil season 2

>there hasn't been a watchable mcu movie since civil war or gotg 2

I do karate since childhood, am I Avenger?

the only reason i tolerated hawkeye to the end was because hailee keeps my peepee hard

Attached: aR1d2e7_700b.jpg (700x982, 94.69K)

where was frank? did he get blipped?

>Why did cap or tony or banner not mind clint going on a killing spree but half of them had issues with mind controlled bucky?
Because they are all massive hypocrites and Endgame left none of them unbroken

>Falcon wasn't actually a member of the Avengers
what the hell was he doing on the avengers compound in antman? did he even get paid for that? did he do it for FREE?

Why the fuck did Clint need to ask for forgiveness from Natasha???

Loki was great too at the start too. Sick of all this poz shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeet.

Attached: C03A4C32-67D8-4644-9FF4-3E4E658B2C61.jpg (1600x900, 174.57K)

He didn't need to. He just still feels like shit that she sacrificed herself and is constantly beating himself up over it any chance he gets.

My favorite is Loki and Wandavision (but only the first 4 or so episodes of Wandavision when it was LARPing as an old sitcom). Hawkeye is comfy as a Christmas show though.

Based and Haileepilled
desu I only watched the first two episodes of the show since but from what I saw Hailee did a good job with Kate Bishop

Attached: 1637081797850.jpg (2000x3000, 3.72M)

loki might be the worst written marvel live-action product.

clint wasn't asking for forgiveness. it was more him visiting with her, sharing his regrets about how things played out, and telling her he will live the life she gave him best he can

hailee was awful and every other experienced actor in the show had to carry every scene with her. this is much more noticeable when it's just her and the larpers (who are clearly rookie actors). those were all horrible scenes like you were watching high school actors

can we finally admit that phase 4 has been pretty good so far or are we still pretending it sucks?

Attached: ix59247c3h461.jpg (2000x2000, 264.21K)

lmao

she's still le quirky girl replacing the competent man

black widow, ching chong, falcon/winter soldvier and loki were all horrible

At some points shills just gave up on the disney+ marvelverse right? When wandavision came out they spammed the board relentlessly but now I've just found out they have a kind of batman rip off show with oscar isaac and literally nobody knows about it

don't care what she is, she got btfo the whole show and the competent man carried her. was based to watch

Jesus, Spider-Man really saved Marvel in 2021 - those other 3 movies bombed.
I'm pretty sure Sony get most of the profits from NWH too anyway, kek.

Remember 10 years ago when people thought that bringing out a Marvel movie every single year was 'too much'.
Now they're bringing one out every 2 months, Christ.

>Haileepilled
>simping for 4/10

No wonder you like Marvel shows.

Attached: 1648489604465.jpg (680x638, 57.31K)

>Your commie writer wanted him in 'muh blapypo be oppressed'
Yeah, you're completely smoothbrained.
It's like you just ignored the real reason they had financial issues, ie. the blip.
>Gib shit for free or we'll kill civilians is as antifa as it gets, cope
Antifa shows up whenever there is any type of civil protest to shit up the discourse. Not the same thing.
The flag-smashers are terrorists that want attention on a specific issue that needs attention pronto because people were actively dying.
>'Steve didn't know what it meant to give this shield to muh black man and shieeet'
So now you are changing the context so your critique somehow makes sense?
Sam gave the shield back to the US initially because as he said it didn't feel like it belonged to him, he felt like it belonged to someone else. ie. you're fucking wrong on your point so you deflect to a different context from later on in the show.
>most advanced society
>ruler is chosen by CQC
>fights in shield rows
So? It is still the most advanced society on the planet. There is nothing you can say that will change that.
>They'd be absolutely curbstomped by any standing army
They could hold off Thanos' army, I'm sure they can handle a few primitive bullets and missiles.
>give a GIFT to an ALLY
>leave kill switch in it without their knowledge
>bootlicker is okay with this
You have failed to explain with words what exactly is wrong with this.

Complete brain rot level of reasoning. You can't help yourself but extrapolate EVERY little thing related to the show based on your retarded /pol/tard lens.

mr. h reviews liked hawkeye and thought the other shows sucked. he also skipped the flying nigger show so he's based. i get my opinions from him thus i too liked hawkeye

Attached: DakW5u1X4AEj30C.jpg (900x1200, 161.03K)

I literally said I didn't watch the show aside from two episodes
For what it's worth, I think all of the Disney Marvel shows so far have ranged from mediocre letdowns to outright garbage that should've never have been put out. At this point I'd only really watch them if I wanted to self-harm

Attached: 1629557269508.jpg (2048x1536, 267.07K)

That was way before Civil War.

is it /rennercore/? I recently finished watching the Unusuals. an old cop drama show. it was kino

Attached: p188603_b_h9_ab.jpg (1440x1080, 316.73K)

Attached: qstchht.jpg (1112x745, 191.23K)

this show was made for gays

Attached: 1642679129938.jpg (734x678, 93.66K)

It's shite like the other D+ shows.

it was great up until the last episode and instantly turned to shit

sam was an avenger in the period between AOU and Civil War dumbass

Hawkeye was just a preview clip show of other things disney is working on. That's literally it. You got played, kid.

They had to build Sam up basically from scratch, because prior to this show Sam has like 2 lines of backstory and most of his onscreen time is just following Steve's lead. Sam, as depicted before, did not have enough to be main character material. They NEEDED to give him more to work with.

This guy started off good but became the same as any other "le anti sjw" grifter.
Diamond dozen on youtube.

They didn't give Sam anything to work with that isn't shared by every other racebait character ever made. Sam is Black Grievance: the character. He was more interesting when there was nothing to him.

>trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision
Thoughts?

>only one very minor negro side character
Yeah I'm thinking it's based

> He is world famous Avengers member and ex-special forces. If you don't have money in that situation you are either drug addict or gambler.

Or, you know, he has been dead for five years. What do you think happens to all your money when you die? It doesn't sit around in a big pile waiting for you to come back for it. When Sam spawned back in after the blip he had zero dollars, no matter how much money he started with. Literally everyone who was snapped away has this problem, their only recourse is to hope their family still has that money and is willing and able to support them.