ITT

Scenes men will never understand

Attached: 1640566023426.jpg (960x800, 502.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/BigEater/AnimeAndManga
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not American. What's the appeal of eggs and bacon?

Nor do I want to.

Attached: 1631878709675.webm (540x960, 1.96M)

It's like rice or gruel or whatever you eat but tastier and texturered

Well, i dont know what kind of shit hole- third world-bone marrow breakfast-ass country you come from, but eggs and bacon is top tier and very popular among many countries.

White women fuck dogs.

I understand that women are retarded though

I literally cannot understand this. Is it mocking or celebrating shitty American food?

what’s with all the harley wank?

On breakfast i only drink coffee and eat a fruit. Sometimes a slice of bread with butter or a cookie

if you ever seen anime then you get it
the only way for women to be quirky (and still be realistic) is for them to really like eating
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/BigEater/AnimeAndManga

You see this fucking piece of shit right here. This thing wants to destroy all of civilization. Women are the cancer of the world. Have something you enjoy? They'll ruin it. Have something you want to build? They'll tear it down. Have something you want to invest in? They'll crash it with no survivors. These pampered, privileged creatures have life so god damn good and easy that they actively seek out ways to introduce difficulties into others lives, so they can pretend to solve problems. They are envious of the male drive to create and build. They are envious of the male intellect and physical capabilities. They sit around all day every day for their entire lives wishing they had a penis.

Even worse, there are fellow men who fail to see the destructive nature of these emotional beasts. They actively fight against their own interests to help women destroy what men who are more successful than they built. These traitors deserve hell. They go by many names, they betray their brothers out of jealously and act like women in response to that emotion.

>European "people"

>or a cookie
You have no right to mock American diets if you eat cookies for breakfast

Attached: 1642479579454.jpg (250x226, 6.23K)

Sausage and egg > bacon and egg

it wasn't until this became a meme that I realized the entire US outside of the tristate area is a fucking sandwich desert. It shocks me how many people don't have fond memories of digging into a piled-high hot sub.

>a fruit
>slice of bread with butter
>maybe cookie
>whats the appeal of eggs and bacon?

Most people are not proud of their ignorance, but you do you boo

get off my board slut

Attached: 1645174666122.png (590x400, 557.38K)

Attached: 1631879119705.webm (720x720, 2.95M)

Tastes good

You forgot being clumsy

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Bacon and eggs is poor mans food

What I'll never understand is why they went and took a woman like Margo Robbie and tried to make her the least sexually appealing character in her own movie.

You just know

Nice try, PUTA. You are the least attractive character in the movie

Bone marrow is delicious on toast, especially mixed with amish butter

euros love bacon and egg, this faggot must be some asian twink

Hah keep coping buddy. Food isnt like your cumcoins, taste is more important than price. Dumbass probably thinks food with gold flakes on it just looks bomb fr fr.

wtf is that real

>dog starts mounting with witnesses
>woman too turned on to properly act uncomfortable
>gently push them off, as to not discourage the dogs completely

Tri-state represent. We are literally the last bastion of true humanity in this country. People actually help each other out here, in between calling them fuckheads and racial slurs.

imagine her farts after eating that garbage
O but i am imagining it!

do dogs smell women pheromones or some shit?

Scene would’ve been kino if it didn’t have Margot Robbie’s autistic ass narrating the sandwich

>implying marrow on toast isn't delicous

Attached: bit_salty.jpg (960x720, 117.48K)

Even the little one......

There are no sexually appealing characters in that film

Yeah who gets excited for a sandwich that barely has toppings? No lettuce? Tomatoes? Onions? Mushrooms? Calm your tits dumb bitch

Tastes better and is more nutritious than the bugs and worms you eat for beeakfast in your dumpster shithole.

As a small handed manlet I was unironically impressed by Favreau cracking open two eggs with one hand

TEACH DOGS NOT TO RAPE

Look at her pretending to fight it off whilst simoultaneously opening her legs and bending over for it lmaoooo. Its instinctive

anyone got the webm where she's cgi eating it

When freshly cooked, prepared, and paired, sure its edible. Its also scavenger scraps.

Both are great sources of protein and are high in nutrients like Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, and Cobalamin

Attached: 1648590922688.gif (400x301, 2.42M)

Can you train a dog to smell when women are in their luteal phase?

Attached: thatfuckingdog.jpg (175x163, 6.99K)

Lmao were these dogs about to run a train on each other?

they taste amazing

For me it's bacon, sausage, egg and hash browns with a side of white toast

I have never met a woman who doesn't order bacon on their burger. I don't understand.

hes just like me

oh i get it

Noone understand this. Not even Tik Tok zoomers do this. So who the fuck was this scene for?

what does this even mean? that they molested the dogs and they thought she was going to do it again

OMG HE ATE A COOKIE FOR BREAKFAST.

Something tells me you're a fat fuck. Normal people can have a simple fucking biscuit or anything on a morning you know.

>if the food is prepared and not found on a dead carcass then it's fine

what kind of bottom of the barrel argument is that. just say your tumtum can't handle anything but chicken tendies.

Attached: 1645900066139.jpg (629x711, 69.13K)

>American food shown in a movie
>Europoors loose their shit about it on Yea Forums

Like clockwork

Attached: 9070C646-BDFD-4813-B662-F41DF04F0746.jpg (385x390, 93.49K)

>oh no wouldn't it be terrible if I couldn't get up teehee

Roasties are built for this type of humor. When comic books were really starting to get zogged, this type of shit became common. You would have pages and pages of characters just sitting down, talking and eating. If they weren't sitting down, they were referencing food at home or during a fight with an alien or someshit. These were superheroes btw. And they still charge over 4 bucks for 24 pages of this shit.

>you're a fat fuck for not eating cookies for breakfast
Sounds like cope to me

Attached: 1641837371331.gif (500x460, 896.16K)

>american
>food
shit is literally a mix of unknown substances

erect my penis :PepeBooba:

I like Harley Quinn.

Attached: pepe hoodie.jpg (273x185, 8.52K)

>>American food
I don't like seeing literal dog feces in any media sorry mcmutt

anyone who has been in prison knows that feel, but being honest, that thing looks dreadful, but i know first hand that its looks(and taste) 10 times better than prison food.

Filled with protein. Americans eat eggs and bacon in order to get enough protein to produce cum for Europoors like yourself to eat.

>anyone who has been in prison knows that feel
btw, more men goes to prison than women, so OP is being a fag... again.

Attached: 1647121679311.webm (640x640, 872.33K)