Where are they now?

Turning Red took place in 2002.
20 years later, what are Mei, Abby, Priya and Miriam doing now?

Attached: they are now 33.jpg (980x980, 148.9K)

Do these freaks ever pull normal facial expressions? Even the characters in the background aren't doing it.

conceptualize the aroma

so cheap looking. remember when pixar set the bar? theyre now at modern dreamworks level

Monsters Inc was visually stunning. I still can't believe they pulled it off.

all fucking white men

They're probably all married with families but that's too vanilla for today's clown world

DreamWorks movies are underrated as hell. IMO, they're better than modern Bixar movies.

Suing the pants off Activison-Blizzard.

In 2002 all school kids were wearing uniforms due to columbine/911

Mei killed herself upon realizing that, in hindsight, keeping the red panda was fucking retarded and maybe the 6 goddamn adult women who chose to perform the ritual had a point. Turns out that a 13 year old going through her rebel phase doesn't know best than her elders.

Well Mei is on onlyfans, you can be sure of that

sucking and fucking and seeding and feeding on BWC

*better than

They're all mildly overweight and tattooed. In a communist shed, earning a living doing cheap sex work.

on onlyfans

I watched The Incredibles 1 and 2 recently and man the first one really shows its age, it's a great film and better than the 2nd but you can see a lot of minor issues/age

I was born in 2002

They're pushing 40 by now user

yes and?

user, they aren't real.

They're all fat with a mediocre boyfriend they've decided to settle for and get engaged to

first of all false
second of all how does school uniforms prevent shootings or muslim terrorists?

Lolichads, we won!

mei probably is confined to a military laboratory and gets experimented on daily in the pursuit of creating an army of red panda super soldiers

Left joined ISIS
right had 5 kids with each of the boy band
middle are lesbians and green sucks big panda clit

mei is serving a life sentence for selling pictures of her nude underage p____

did anyone ever point out making this that red pandas are small animals and arn't even bears at all?

Attached: 50bfc38e6bb3f7e47b000015.gif (313x225, 338.21K)

yea but then michael bey told them to shut the fuck up.

as it should be clear the reason she's a red panda is because its a five letter word that starts with p

Mei is married to a white guy with several kids, Miriam probably makes bracelets for etsy, Pryia married to a white guy with several kids, and Abby married to a white guy several kids.

This, except black guys.

What is this animation style called? I hate it.

you do know it's a animated movie not based on real events right?

they are pushing pedophilia in movied like this now.

The black bully is probably married to a black guy, hes clearly gay for 4town and only bullies the group because of his repressed homosexuality.

Zoomer
BrubHub
CalArts
Globohomo

The ugly one on the left is vegan, cats, and looks like a prune at 40
The one left middle is fat, 2 kids, divorced, and in a trailer park
Middle right is a suicide
Right died of heart disease at 36 leaving 1 mixed-race child behind

that shit is annoying

they only banned baggy pants and overcoats

I don't understand why they're all dressed like autists.

All 4 of them are working in Toronto. Full time, struggling to make ends meet cause the shitty is garbage. They all get together once a week at least to go out for drinks and food and complain about the men in the city
>I've been a whore since I was 14 but why can't I find a good man

Its because they are, theyre dorks in the movie.

Dorks still dress regular.

They're grimdark tranny posting on Discord.

They should make a sequel called Turning Dead where they're all in their late 30s and are childless cat ladies and commit suicide.

Then you havent been around young dorky women in school.

They turned themselves in to the authorities and are now serving a life sentence.

These are some ugly characters

Whats the point of wearing a skirt when you're going to wear sweatpants underneath it anyway?

Left to right
works in the tech industry , is hated by her coworkers goes home to an apartment with 4 cats and bottles of wine
Runs a feminist Youtube channel / Bitches on twitter 90% of the day , has an efeminate white boyfriend
Transitioned into a boy, is a streamer
started a body positivity blog , will die from heart disease

Notice how this movie doesn’t take place in america where that shit is normalized.

to hide the fupa and camel toe

There's a move in media to get rid of attractive people. It's not even that they're trying to pull back from super good-looking actors and models and replace them with average looking folks. They're going straight to weird and ugly looking. I guess it's all in the name of "diversity" and "inclusion".

Imagine being so bigoted that you won't buy a product or watch a movie because it doesn't have somebody as ugly as you in it.

Attached: 1601143882127.jpg (1024x595, 184.27K)

That makes sense, so when a girl in tights wears a skirt over it, she has bad case of coochie munchie?
What do stacies do to keep a smooth outline when they wear tights?

Can we stop giving gross lumps of fat cutesy names?

Made me spit my coffee.

suicide after trooping out

They work out and don't eat like pigs.

Weren't these the original pandas? Panda bears were named after them

>Chad was later fired for what he said on Twitter.

>americans look like this
Wow, just wow.

Sall died a natural death weeks after getting the vax

East Indian chick
Tried to rebel against her parents but then her dad beat her within an inch of her life and she accepted the arranged marriage match her parents picked out for her.
Mei
Discovered the furry fandom and now makes millions on onlyfans. Her mom disowned her and her dad gets bullied non-stop at work because of it.
White girl
Marries an Arab dude for diversity sake and insists that her marriage is great and she doesn't mind that she is forced to wear a hijab, please stop asking about the bruises.
Asian girl on the right would later grow up and get an acting role as Rose Tico in the Star Wars sequels then proceed to disappear off the face of the earth.

>likes to build clocks
YABAI
DAI YABAI

They're getting deals they like on the food they love.