youtube.com/watch?v=lksyNJhgyyE
youtube.com/watch?v=gEah8sQAy9c
youtube.com/watch?v=hm2szuXKgL8
voca.ro/19F17OdawrKD
youtube.com/watch?v=alw9xTCUQFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>arranged marriages with a closeted homosexual male
ftfy

Matrix wouldn't been nearly as marketable with a black lead. The hapa lead was the right choice.

>general
Why does Yea Forums get fucking 10 versions of Yea Forums like /vg/ but Yea Forums does not?
Why don't we have a /tvg/ where people can make their wall generals, [current Netflix trash] general etc

I actually liked Will Smith before all this simpcuck bullshit but Matrix would have been terrible with Will as the lead.

So, he killed Tupac right?

we need a youtube and twitch board. i'm tired of being called a fucking zoomer just because i like watchin people play zelda randomizers

what you don't like the idea of "Da May-I-Trickz"

>*smacks lips*
>so you be sayin i straight n shieeet

>Why does Yea Forums get fucking 10 versions of Yea Forums like /vg/ but Yea Forums does not?
Yea Forums had like 40 times the userbase of Yea Forums before the splits.
it was by far the biggest board with close to a million unique IPs each day.

I don't see Will as Neo, as Morpheus tho...

Will himself telling the story said he was mega dumb for passing but if he'd accepted the role, Morpheus was going to have been played by Val Kilmer so everyone dodged a bullet

I still have no idea what they were thinking trying to cast will smith in the matrix, that would have been comically bad

why do so many negro grooms wear white suits?

This doesn't really work considering faggots are being openly celebrated right now

>The black community

The poz is encroaching them too and regardless, most of the homosexual population in the US is black anyway

>Biggest board

Nah, /pol/ and Yea Forums still got more traffic

All blacks, despite their whining about them, want to be as white as possible

why? He pulled off I Am Legend. And he is definitely a better actor than Keanu "woah" Reeves.

Keanu's passive acting is part of what made Neo so popular as a character. Will Smith is too bombastic, even in his serious roles

Will Smith as Neo?
Christ.

The only thing Keanu had going for him going into the Matrix was playing someone that seemed to have no idea what was going on around him is his default acting mode. Which just so happened to work great for that particular role.

Possibly. Something about his age still makes it inferior to fishburne tho.

>N-no my precious Will isn't gay!

Your hero's a closet case and so are you. Get over it.

Zoomer faggot

>Keanu's passive acting

Nice cope for describing no acting ability.
I mean, for Christ sake:

Attached: unnamed.jpg (379x512, 35.18K)

Can't get any more cursed than these two.

Attached: KRYGVPEURYNJABMIDDXHKAWNZI.jpg (800x1114, 144.52K)

nope. both moot and hiroshimoot released numbers where Yea Forums is the largest board by a wide margin followed by /pol/ then Yea Forums and after that its mostly an even split between /g/ Yea Forums /fit/ and Yea Forums. granted that was in 2019 and demographics have shifted but what really made Yea Forums and specifically Yea Forums explode was the shazbowl where over a million people watched the Yea Forums vs reddit matches live.
that exposure lead to millions of new people flocking to Yea Forums as a whole and Yea Forums specifically.

Iceman playing bootleg Batou, we were denied greatness

Attached: d60lwft-bc944f1c-2889-45f9-a3bd-12c44b6ab36b.png (602x777, 362.33K)

He's quite literally a worse actor than Keanu. Which is hard. Name any black actor, any, and they're better than will

Ice Cube

I'm 35 nigga. Used to watch my friends play vidya and they'd watch me.

wow when you think about it /vg/ is like that season of the wire where they made a place to legally sell drugs and it worked

jada constantly talks about 'soul partner/pure love/etc' regarding 2pac. daughter willow loves 2pac more than dad (why is that?) both of them talk about it online, interviews, written, etc. makes will less than a man. will has a lot of money. a lot.

maybe.

Killed it in anaconda

>I know kung-fu! WOOH! HA-HAH!

Attached: Will-Smith-in-deep-fake-The-Matrix-video.png (2000x1270, 1.25M)

>career goes down hill ever since

He literally won Best Actor Oscar last week

everything will smith was in was quippy proto-capeshit anyways

Matrix would have flopped as bad as wild wild west if Will was neo

>He's quite literally a worse actor than Keanu

you trolling?

He was great in Boyz N the Hood and a solid straight man in Friday as well as All About the Benjamins.

When has Will Smith ever tried without the veneer of his fragile ass ego cracking? He’s been a wannabe ass bitch his whole fucking life.

>first oscar in 30 year career
>gets cancelled for chimping out in the same night

honestly i like the niche ice cube has found himself in.
family comedies are great in my opinion. he was good in action movies but light hearted comedy suits him much better.

I thought Morpheus was gonna be Sean Connery?

It reminds them of cotton.

You can see it on his face. He's already contemplating it.

Attached: 2143.jpg (700x874, 98.74K)

who are these corpulent cretins?

Zoomer faggot

i like streamers

seriously though, who grabs their partner's neck like that for a photo?
youtube.com/watch?v=gEah8sQAy9c

sometimes also i jerk off when i watch twitch streams of men playing cool video games

>This doesn't really work considering faggots are being openly celebrated right now

absolutely zero leading men are openly gay for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=hm2szuXKgL8

straight from him

I agree, it does suit him.

Val would have killed it as a mystical weirdo desu

>He literally won Best Actor Oscar last week
For a movie nobody saw and made no real money.. so fucking what? Nobody cares about an Oscar. The rock will never win one, yet he is the biggest Star world wide and making by far the most money

Wild wild west is remembered as a fun movie
The matrix is remembered as a series that crashed and burnt and then had it's wreckage twisted even further years later.

my impression of will smith if he played neo in the matrix
voca.ro/19F17OdawrKD

The Matrix is a classic and Wild Wild West is a long forgotten punchline

It's only lasting contribution is having that giant fucking spider from the Kevin Smith story

Nobody remembers Wild wild west

I've read that he basically had to let his life publicly fall apart over the past few years in order to even be eligible for an Oscar. It's all a big circle jerk popularity contest that has nothing to do with acting ability and everything to do with social buzz.

topkek, keep will smith's voice in your fucking mouth that's great.

Attached: 1638696836244.png (1595x908, 770.27K)

Attached: 1623893590666.jpg (1080x1073, 741.9K)

Plus wouldnt "gaymergayte" have brought a bunch of traffic to Yea Forums as well?

Funny that the Oscars simultaneously doesn't matter and harmed Smith's career. You don't seriously believe that studios would cancel his movies if he slapped Jimmy Kimmel on his talk show, or if it happened on the Video Game Awards?

Attached: just prelude.jpg (468x633, 52.46K)

This is such a shitty thing. Like imagine your wife and your daughter (that literally looks like a young female version of yourself) talking about how they would prefer another man be in their life. I imagine that would destroy most men, how does Will cope with it? Why do they think its okay to treat Will like that? Fucking Willow never even met Tupac.

>career goes down hill ever since
nigger did MIB not happen

Attached: p19526_p_v8_au.jpg (206x305, 18.06K)

Any regular groid would smash their skulls in but Will has (((hollywood))) programming.

Everybody talking about will smith's acting, but you all know you watched and enjoyed fresh prince when y'all were growing up!

Attached: will_smith.png (560x370, 204.41K)

Men In Black was filmed in '96, released summer of '97.

Don't forget about Bad Boys

>Steven Spielberg telling Will Smith "Dont use your (nigger) brain for this one. Use my (jew) brain."
Seems a little racist no?

I’d rather subject myself to Urkle.

when the fresh prince came on i knew it was warm enough and late enough in the day to go outside and play

>Cursed marriages

Attached: bvrpiu2b.jpg (701x364, 24.89K)

>>rejects Matrix for Wild Wild West and starts principal photography in Feb 1998
>>career goes down hill ever since

didnt he also reject lead role for Inception?

> The poz is encroaching them too and regardless,
No its not lil fag x is hated in the black community openly. I but the illuminati hates that blacks are immune to global homo.

Imagine being raised to idolize a ballerina pretending to be a thug who got killed 30 years ago, when your father is simply one of the biggest movie stars in the world, nothing special. Jada is pure cancer

I like to think she'll blow through all her alimony and go bankrupt and Brandon will get to sit back and laugh but there's no justice in this world

Attached: 1511025093477.png (286x301, 80.51K)

No it isn’t.
It is remembered as terrible because it was fucking terrible.

thanks man

youtube.com/watch?v=alw9xTCUQFQ

>your daughter (that literally looks like a young female version of yourself)

she even has his NAME

That's because all black dreams involve running from the cops. You can see them kick their legs and whisper "I can't Breefe". It wasn't a relatable role.

Fun fact, in his explanation about turning down Matrix, he said he also turned down MIB and only did it because Spielberg basically called him an idiot