Red-pilled

>red-pilled
>massive coke head
>crazy fucked up past
> “And Jimmy would yell “Cut!” and he would ooze back into Kelsey—glazed-over eyes, half asleep, going through whatever he was going through. It was the most amazing transformation I’d ever seen.”

How can one actor be so incredibly based?

Attached: 30EFD69F-BCB7-4943-9CB9-DE307B5FBD4B.jpg (1600x900, 196.51K)

I really admire when actors know that their job is to act and receive direction. So many actors are too big for their britches and don't realize they're basically show cattle.

>watch an X-Men movie
>he's in it and I think it's a really weird decision to cast him
>he was actually good in it

He’s an excellent actor, has just had a really fucked up life

Imagine trying to do coke in all the makeup

Attached: 001F326E-3A69-44B6-B743-A70985A1124D.jpg (1500x843, 87.04K)

>computer, tossed salad and scrambled eggs, hot

Attached: 1622809647487.jpg (1436x1080, 877.07K)

they should have given beast the Fraiser

>>crazy fucked up past

qrd?

THE GROUCH

His father and his sister were murdered in two separate events years apart.

didn't he also fuck two girls with rob lowe

He would never sit on this chair. He hates this chair. This should show him in the recording booth for his show. FUCK this picture.

>moneyplane

>In 1968, his father was murdered in a home invasion.[10][11] In 1975, his sister was kidnapped, raped, and murdered in Colorado Springs.[12] In 1980, his two teenage half-brothers died in a scuba diving accident.[13

THE RUMBLE

>red pilled
So milquetoast Republican neo-con passes for red pilled now?

He fucked his kids 15yo babysitter in the 90s and totally got away with it

When I heard he was Beast, it was the best comic book casting. Even better thsn Prof X.
Too bad the movie was utter shit.

You are now aware of how far the Overton window has shifted in global politics.

It's not, but compared to modern politics it seems based. Even a moderate from the 1990's would seem based today.

Where is his sticky jannys
The man is dead for God sake

I still want to know what part of a dude fucking an alligator they were betting on

>milquetoast

Attached: F7E64BF0-9A4A-421B-98D7-240807FAE250.jpg (1200x1200, 156.86K)

>moneyplane

If they had included a quick shot of a guy fucking a fake alligator in the montage of things they were betting on I would have still hated that film.

My bad about those last 3, raped the scuba boys too btw if you want to update the wiki

Yes. Right to bear arms is not a radical position in this country. He may be right but that doesn't make him red pilled. Now if he started citing crime statistics or informing people about how jews run the banks and media I'd change my mind

Yes, anti-abortion has been a normalfag Republican talking point for 50 years.

i wish kelsey was the captain of deep space 9 instead of being confined to the past.

um sweaty the term is anti-choice now

yeah the roasts love to distance the term from the fact that they are murdering babies inside their own body

It’s a prolife shirt.

look how this site jerks off trump despite him being a step away from a jew himself

EMANUEL

How quickly does he cum/does he cum at all

he's fun to watch in Boss while drinking hard liquor.

>dad gets gunned down by a crackhead
>sister gets kidnapped and raped and killed
>still be a crypto christcuck going on about the sanctity of life

he forgave one of the men involved, I can’t imagine ever doing that. he has principles

maybe I'm projecting my own autism here but whenever I see somebody "forgive" a murderer of a loved one I can't imagine it being really genuine beyond being spiritually-forced ("jesus says to forgive!!") or otherwise done for their own closure
not that it's a bad thing to move on with your life or anything, I just couldn't imagine telling somebody who'd done that sort of thing that they're forgiven and really meaning it

Attached: 1633524458214.jpg (299x274, 21.47K)

>I can’t imagine anyone being sincerely different to me
The fact he even said I forgive you to the mans face after he asked to be forgiven makes him way beyond me, I wouldn’t even be able to say that. So yeah I can imagine he means it even if it’s an alien idea to me

Nah you’re just an autist

>stands by his christian principles
>incels online attack you for it
cope dilate and find God.

stfu. not the guy you’re replying to but your jew cult encouraging people to forgive sociopath rapists is what got the world where it is

>waiter brings wrong order
>oh sorry sir, we'll correct that for you right away
>*forgives the wagecuck so jesus will forgive my incessant asian milfs masturbation habit*
Me and Kelsey are not so different

I'm hardly attacking the guy, I think it's cool that he forgave him and it's his whole problem and not mine to begin with. I'm just questioning how much of it is sincere and how much is done because he wants to reaffirm his religion

ITS VALIUM TSHH TSHH VALIUM TSHH TSHH

being able to look a guy who did that to your sister in the eye and say I forgive you takes a lot of balls. I wouldn’t be able to do it. Maybe he felt he should or had to do it but it’s still impressive

have sex pagantroon

yeah I'd perhaps even upgrade him to based status for that

Based self-aware degenerate.

Hello? Yes, get me the based department STAT. Actually, you know what... put me through to the CEO himself. He's about to have a hostile takeover on his hands...

>Be Christian
>Forgive someone for raping and murdering your own sister
>Call people who get abortions murders with no chance of redemption

Attached: 1604156087167s.jpg (235x250, 8.13K)

>guy shows up to work everyday and does his job
>"omg, so based!"

>watching morbius for the 5th time
>some noisy kids in the front row
>after the movie douse my chair in fish oil and throw my coke and popcorn everywhere
>wagie catches me in the act
>starts screaming
>smile and think to myself “forgive him Lord, he knows not what he does”
>just walk away
absolute zen

>have to strawman and add “no chance of redemption” to make your argument work
lol

>rapist is in jail and probably won’t ever get out
>realises what he did was wrong and apologises
>you encourage this positive change in his character even if it hurts
>for some reason this means you have to be okay with enshrining baby murder into the constitution

>25 years younger (fourth) wife
>put 3 babies inside her in the past decade
>has his own brewery despite being a (former) alcoholic
>one of the few actors with actual good taste in real estate
>successfully flips his luxury homes with nice profit as a hobby
How based one man can be?

Attached: naked-truth-starring-kelsey-grammer.jpg (600x600, 244.69K)

He also refused to support the guy's release though even after forgiving him, so he's never getting out.

>"In a 2012 interview with Oprah Winfrey, Grammer said he would be willing to forgive the perpetrators if they would take responsibility for the crime, but that they all continued to say they were innocent"
>"Glenn (the murderer) was eligible for parole in 2014, but was denied twice with his request deferred for three more years. In his emotional testimony given via video conference at the parole board hearing, Kelsey Grammer offered forgiveness after being convinced that Glenn was remorseful for killing his sister. However, Grammer said that Glenn should stay behind bars for the remainder of his life sentence.[6][7] Grammer would later repeat his position when Glenn went up for parole again in 2017, saying that Glenn does not deserve freedom.[8]"
>says he won't forgive the perpetrators until they admit to the crime
>perpetrator finally admits to the crime
>stays true to his word and offers forgiveness, but is still against his freedom from jail
Sounds perfectly based to me

Alright I'll admit that's kind of based. Getting his hopes up by accepting his apology and then bringing him back down again by refusing his release would of felt pretty good.

You forgot
>plays the same character with a different name in everything

Attached: C9C7D6DF-59C9-43A9-99CF-61F24651CD6B.jpg (640x268, 19.02K)

kek