Halo’s biggest problem isn’t the helmet, the lore discrepancies...

Halo’s biggest problem isn’t the helmet, the lore discrepancies, or the political scenes… okay yeah those are part of it. What’s really hurting this show is muddying the water on Halo’s core concept. Humanity is on the brink of complete extinction and genocide and Master Chief and the UNSC are humanities last and only hope. My Poor Heckin Terorino’s plot and mah kill the China girl and me type cast nazi turn coat shooting people in the name of the UNSC is all muddying the water and detracting from the core theme. Without the core theme it can’t be Halo. Shows only hope is that the next show runner does a Halo Infinite on season 1 and steers the ship back on coarse.

Attached: 98C9857F-B203-464E-A859-50A3F57527BA.jpg (945x630, 76.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDkradNKaZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=GKDkKKt9Y7I
youtube.com/watch?v=3S5I0_hjS3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only Halo TV show that would satisfy fans would consists of nothing but a series of action sequences.

Nah, a great Halo Yea Forums show is possible, but not with Master Chief as the protagonist. Master Chief was always designed to be a literal blank slate for the player to project onto. His personality is basically nonexistent aside from a few one-liners.
Imagine though if Chief wasn't the main character, but Arbiter was, and instead of boring human drama the series focused on the religious conflict / lore of the Covenant.

It'd be harder to market, sure, but it would also be infinitely more interesting - considering it's basically the Crusades in space but in the name of alien Gods. Plus, Arbiter's betrayal at the hands of Covenant forces would be a really interesting period to cover in a TV show.

Master Chief could still be an important side character, but it was a mistake to make him the protagonist.

Attached: Arbiter.jpg (2000x1500, 276.99K)

Humanity's destruction in Halo is both literal and symbolic. Aliens are killing humans is one way Humanity is on the brink.
But Humanity was already dying before any aliens even showed up. The UNSC is literally ripping 'Humanity' out of children to turn them into killing machines. The UNSC was firebombing planets that were non-compliant. The UNSC would fabricate conspiracies to bait journalists into to publishing misinformation. And any journalists that didnt fall for it, would be turned into a public enemy.
Master Chief is a redemption arc for the entire human race. He is one of those warped and brainwashed children finding 'independence' while Cortana helps him establish what is right or wrong. He is a UNSC product made to destroy other humans, and it just so happened aliens have shown up. Now, he has come to save all humans instead, and the original purpose he was made for must be put to wayside now that he discovering a new destony for himself.
Unfortunately, the tv show doesnt know where the fuck to begin.

>rvb zero

Here's you Halo TV show

Attached: 81z3jA9n3nL.jpg (1400x2265, 343.28K)

It even has a BMWF sex scene at the end.

Are you fuckin retarded? The UNSC were objectively the good guys of Halo even before the Covenant showed up. The Insurrectionists were bombing civilians and doing space 9/11s every other day.

How will they ruin them?

Attached: 3975989.jpg (2048x1152, 404.45K)

He cums prematurely, so, not a good look.

There's dozens of "Let's Play"s on YouTube, of both the Original and the Remastered versions. Literally go watch those.

bro as soon as i saw that mullet headed chinaman i was instantly out

Cope n seethe.

Reminder, theres unironic Paramount shills in these threads, we've known that since the premiere thread, they stick out like a sore thumb.

Attached: 81XrGNjRccL.jpg (2400x2400, 381.01K)

They could have done a Band of Brothers Halo, with the focus on regular human soldiers. Then have Master Chief pop up every now and then, which makes him even more epic and heroic.

But the core problem with this is that the series should be really written super well for the audiences to care about just regular soldiers. And since modern Hollywood is not about finding good writers, but about pushing agendas and IP's to the consoomer redditors, why even bother.

user this show is set before the Fall of Reach and has had several scenes on Reach. The enemy has no idea where Earth even is right now and they may not even know about Reach. Humans are not on the brink they're looking for a way to prevent that and will fail and it will be compounded by the events that happen on the ring after the fall of reach which will bring them to that point.

That is my hope. I’m glad we have 9 episodes instead of 6 and done Disney model. If Reach isn’t glass by the end of 9 then we will know they fucked up.

nicky sobotka sucks as master chief

How would you fit Noble team into that?
A prequel miniseries?
Honestly a Reach adaptation would require REAL military advisors, or at least the crew playing the game AT FULL.

for me the big problem is master chief.
he's not supposed to be a deep character, he is a big guy who shoot alien and doesn't afraid of anything
that being said this show is a 5/10 for me.

Attached: halo best cortana.jpg (997x2048, 247.96K)

I expect The Fall of Reach in the show to be a speed run and not an actual adaptation of the books third act or the game.

>They could have done a Band of Brothers Halo, with the focus on regular human soldiers. Then have Master Chief pop up every now and then, which makes him even more epic and heroic.
That would've also been cool, especially if those soldiers were ODST.

You have 10 seconds to justify the existence of female Spartans. When every Spartan costs like 1000 tanks to produce, why would they produce Spartans that are physically weaker than they could be?

>They could have done a Band of Brothers Halo, with the focus on regular human soldiers.
i didn't think i could get an erection from a sentence, but here i am

Attached: cab.gif (500x178, 333.55K)

>If you don't agree with the retarded Yea Forums hivemind you're a shill

Lmao kys faggot. "MUH MASTUH CHEEF HELMET!!" fags are juvenile as fuck.

halo 4 cortana is so fucking hot i can't believed they butchered her design in 5

F

this is the only way to make a halo show/movie and have it be good. but like you said, writing is needed to make empathetic characters. the plot is already written just write some good characters/UNSC ODST unit or something to center the show around.

we just can't have nice things.

Remember what could have been.

Now the police and the military are too toxic to portray something like this, they would have to fit a hecking morally good female politician or scientist.
You can't have this anymore, hell, 343 even changed SWAT's name to "Tactical Slayer", the fucking Drill sargeant doesn't even give you harsh lines that you would expect from a DRILL SARGEANT.
It's over.

Attached: uCvMjDXmWdfWNHNDAzbJaDTpJnHcLxrxzUYB4lWaTc0.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

Easily! Linda is canonicaly the best sniper in UNSC history and is capable of doing things even the best halo players struggle to do in the games. Taking out Banshee with a sniper rifle. Not only was she able too do it she took about at least 3.

Attached: 8E1ABFE5-7A9E-494F-91D2-4A5747F8452B.jpg (560x872, 169.34K)

Spartan genes can be inherited, impregnated spartans could produce a golden race (that's what Halsey wanted)
Real answer is Bungie was inspired by Starship troopers and they also had female soldiers.

For breeding more little soldiers, obviously.

That's her greatest achievement right after her absolute dump truck of an ass

Hey! Language!
You don't want Paramount firing your ass over toxic behavior, do you?

Naw, I'm a Halo fan and like the other guy said you just can't do it with MC. It would be looked at skeptically, but literally just doing a show about ODST would be perfect.

those ODST/Halo 3 commercials were fucking kino

>tfw no tsundere spartan to cuddle with

Halos biggest problem is casting the Asian WH Darktide fag girl and giving her a bunch of screentime for literally ZERO reasons other than a diversity hire and reddit upvotes

>i can't believed they butchered her design in 5
I can, it was always Frank O'Connor vs the world.
The dude that made this on reddot was received with only Masturbatory and cumb jokes, nothing else, not even a "good job dude"

Attached: cortana paper statue.png (640x853, 990.78K)

Attached: Warhammer-Darktide.jpg (1200x675, 59.65K)

Also add actual trannies complaining, it was an uphill battle.

Attached: Trannies hate Coomtana.png (1400x1723, 1.09M)

>Episode 1: Board a supercarrier, blow
it up
>Episode 2: Kill an Ultra
>Episode 3: Evac an overrun firebase
>Episode 4: Purge a Flood-infested ONI faciltity
>Episode 5: Kidnap a Prophet
>Episode 6: Rescue hostages from Insurgent holdouts
I mean yeah and it wouldn't be hard.

they would have to capture the tone of the first 3 books, though. humanity on the back foot and a year or two away from being completely genocided out of existence. a little grim-dark, horror aspect of normal humans fighting losing battles against an enemy that just wants to cull the life out of you using weapons that can vaporize body parts from near misses shooting projectiles at the sun's surface temperature. space battles where humans can outnumber the enemy 3:1 and still get completely wiped out.

Reminder that Hollywood wants to brainwash you into thinking asian females are not attractive.
WMBF and BMWF are the pairings they want to push, asians are a hazard to that.

Attached: Itou Miku 2.jpg (1080x1518, 108.16K)

How did you manage to keep it together?

>We knew Master Chief was still in the fight. He gave us hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDkradNKaZ4

Absolute, pure kino. It is the best game advertising campaign ever.

>Humanity is on the brink of complete extinction and genocide and Master Chief and the UNSC are humanities last and only hope.
The UNSC are space fascists who created Spartans to kill protestors. Fuck them. Fuck the American US-military dicksucking audience the Halo games attracted.

holy shit lmao

Attached: 1649171918569.gif (346x192, 2.18M)

bruh, if you think the asian on Halo is hot, youre a faggot who hasnt found dick yet. Yes some Asian women can be hot. But to say "all asians are hot" is a lie. That chick has no womanly features and a chinese boys haircut.

>faint outline of blue pusy
coom

Attached: coomer strangle.png (847x456, 608.4K)

This show will crumble (even more) or get solid depending on the portrayal of the Keyes maneuver.
I swear to god, if i see a white officer questioning Keyes just for cheap racebait drama, im gonna do something at 343.

Attached: RD9QXvA.jpg (433x899, 56.67K)

Learn to read, faggot, i said the opposite.

Is Captain Kangz even a ship captain in the show? He seems more like a scientist beurocrat.

I think we lost him.

>Not yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKDkKKt9Y7I

>this show will fail or be good

Hot take Nastradmas! Can i subscribe to your comments?

remember what they took from you

youtube.com/watch?v=3S5I0_hjS3c

Learn to type faggot. You said Pedowood wants you to think Asians are ugly in a thread about a tv show with butt ugly chinese girl.

rent-free
it's a work of fiction you assblasted monkey. and yes, the unsc were space fascists and the hegemony of the future. of course they were putting down insurrectionists ruthlessly.

>t.

Attached: file.png (940x627, 671.93K)

>Separatists want to be left alone

>UNSC says no and fucks with them

They fought back. Can't expect a boot licker to understand the desire for freedom

Humans by the fall of reach had already lost billions of lives and all of the outer rim planets. This show has already shit all over the lore.

having compatibility with the program was so rare that they had to pick anyone that was compatible, woman or not kinda like beggars cannot be choosers

Are the Nazis in the room with us right now? Jesus dude. Its a video game, its not real. Go back under the stairs and finish your bagel Shekelsteinburgsilverman

It's not even set in the same timeline user.

as soon as i saw the opening scene wiht the chinese guys and the black girl i turned it off

>Look! Asians and Blacks are friends!

Attached: 582BF7F1-FCD4-46CA-AB3F-EA41CD8FAF07.png (1280x720, 802.39K)

based af

>Halo’s biggest problem isn’t the helmet, the lore discrepancies, or the political scenes
Yes they are, the whole point of Master Chief's face not being seen is that that's not the point behind the story or the franchise, ruining the mystique without much fanfare aswell is completely backwards, it's like someone doing a remake of Pulp Fiction and they reveal that the contents of the briefcase is gold laced underwear or something

Also foced human drama is typical for these terribly written shows, as if they couldn't keep the audiences attention otherwise, CGI fightscenes aside which are kept to a minimum aswell