Mind Palace

Mind Palace

Attached: mindpalace.jpg (1024x576, 75.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FSKTndbwVo&ab
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou9h-lCUxRU&ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont tell me thats from the actual show

I like Benedict Cumberbatch and his Sherlock. RDJ was worse as Sherlock and a worse depiction of a genius in the MCU. Good thing Tony Stark is dead so we don't have to see him anymore.
The only Sherlock Holmes I like as much was Ian McKellen in the one movie he did.

bruv
youtube.com/watch?v=0FSKTndbwVo&ab

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou9h-lCUxRU&ab

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 86.58K)

um sweaty, doctor who did it better

Attached: dwhs.png (740x416, 350.88K)

Mind palaces are no joke, I built one when I was a kid so that I could destroy some memories. Trouble is, now I've got an empty mind palace in my head and no idea what I destroyed.

>My brain where I play Bioshock

>anons laughed at me for making fun of this when it aired and called me edgy
this place used to be reddit as fuck and nobody will admit it

>D:\Programs\Internet

why are memory palace kinos so kino?

Attached: 3773.jpg (1382x2048, 385.9K)

>30
>28
>28
>28
>in bongland
the most unrealistic thing in this show

Uh, what the fuck is a “mind palace”?

Not even the dumbest thing on this show

Attached: Bqeh.gif (480x270, 1001.93K)

It's explained in the show. It's a memory technique, I believe. I like to use the term jokingly but I don't actually practice anything resembling what Sherlock does it in the show.
Anybody with a good memory (like myself) knows that you do actually do something resembling searching if you're trying to recall distant information. Recent information comes quicker but if you're trying to remember stuff from the past then you actually do need to do a search of your brain to remember exactly what happened before you can tell others about it.

I actually first heard about this shit back in school. It was a Victorian era idea.

Still can't believe they put this shit in lol

Attached: you aint nothin.jpg (1237x645, 28.16K)

>It's explained in the show. It's a memory technique, I believe. I like to use the term jokingly but I don't actually practice anything resembling what Sherlock does it in the show.
>Anybody with a good memory (like myself) knows that you do actually do something resembling searching if you're trying to recall distant information. Recent information comes quicker but if you're trying to remember stuff from the past then you actually do need to do a search of your brain to remember exactly what happened before you can tell others about it.

Attached: 10103236.jpg (460x460, 51.33K)

I watched like 3 episodes when that shit got released and couldn't bare any more.
To my surprise Elementary is bazillion times better despite deviating way more from the source material.

>anybody with a good memory does this thing called searching
are you autistic? literally everyone does that trying to remember shit that happened ages ago. it’s not a technique, it’s just how your brain works

Thanks for giving me an image to filter. Please use as many as you have and I'll add it to the list. I don't actually do anything on modern Yea Forums but filter.

>Wait a minute...that card.

Opinion on This Elementary's Sherlock?

he explained what is was fine, man you're a fucking faggot for replying like that you know ?

>Thanks for giving me an image to filter. Please use as many as you have and I'll add it to the list. I don't actually do anything on modern Yea Forums but filter.

Attached: 9BE18A1B-7F00-4D67-80F9-1AA02F3CEA24.jpg (829x1067, 55.09K)

Interesting. 4channers seem to have awful memory because I see the same threads every single day and I have for years. How would you explain that?

People were in denial because Sherlock season 1, while not great, was decently entertaining.

>Thanks for giving me an image to filter. Please use as many as you have and I'll add it to the list. I don't actually do anything on modern Yea Forums but filter.

Attached: DPwkq3_VQAAw8TJ.jpg (1080x1920, 380.21K)

I liked Bennys Sherlock

Attached: 1649168625322.jpg (460x688, 92.3K)

aspies like repetition

>Used to be
The only thing separating Yea Forums from reddit is the level of irony.

reddit thread

It's the method of loci i think... it's an ancient concept back from the grease times or some shit. it actually works great

I talk like that but look nothing like pic related so you are wrong.

reddit THREAT

>Let me access my pc from my BRAIN PALACE
Kek this series was absolute shit.

>grease times

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.91K)

You don't want to know what's in my mind palace

Attached: 176.jpg (473x476, 17.85K)

Thinking of benzos

the face he makes at the end always pisses me off. It's like he's a shitty little kid.

There's a difference between you and people who can remember pi to 100 decimal places

Only 100? :smugpepe:

Yeah, the guy you're replying to gets laid. Up top!

kek

I hate it when they use it all the time

nas coal chuddie

it gem you coal

>literal nas is gem now
YIKES

what?

Attached: 1649170980590.jpg (720x624, 164.12K)

>HEY-HO

Attached: 23659534_372340523218231_1293897053166718205_n.jpg (221x205, 3.43K)

actual reddit tourists on Yea Forums. I'm crying over here

this fucking thread holy shit

Attached: laughing-bonobo-crop[1].jpg (1399x764, 241.95K)

What do you think Sherlock would see when he looks at a pussy

This is the dumbest shit I ever done seen oh my word

I don't know about sherlock.
But that series has, hand down the BEST mycroft ever.
It truly depicts him being more intelligent than sherlock, but also the childlish brother dynamic they have is pure gold and fits perfetly with Cumberbatch's sherlock.

Oh Grease lighting I'm trying to remember my PIN

Itt.Midwits cope

Sorry for the late reply but I haven't seen Elementary so I can't comment. Isn't Watson an Asian woman in that? That's already a bad look.

That's not even top 10 for this show, trust me

google that shit. It's a real thing and can work pretty much like in the show. You also don't need to be super iq to do that BUT it takes a lot of effort and it's very arduous.

she's a whore that fucks a new dude every other episode too, if I recall

because it's fucking obvious that it's shit
oh my god i can just imagine it, everyone's having a laugh and you're just sperging out in the corner

I am shit locked
I can't fucking poop

I genuinely can't believe there was a mass delusion that Sherlock was a good show
I remember most everyone praising the fuck out of Series 1 and 2 when they first came out. Then when Series 3 finally came out after like two years of silence, everyone just collectively went "hang on this is really sort of fucking stupid" and the show got even worse until the finale ended up with them fighting Sherlock's super smart secret sister in a Saw game

The guy's a better Sherlock but the show is just like any other procedural out there. At least the BBC one is it's own thing.

Just like real life

nailed it