/who/ - Doctor Who General

Lost Moon of Poosh edition

Backlink:

Attached: Poosh.jpg (257x312, 27.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCvVUmIz4oI&t=161s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>last thread dead before 150 posts
it's embarrassing at this point, I implore you to just stop.

The fact that there were legends about the Lost Moon of Poosh implies the Doctor didn't send it back to its correct time.

>Clom's gone? Who'd want Clom?
Wtf bit racist Doctor

The bees are disappearing

Wish you were dead to be quite honest

But we were sleeping and burgers are useless.

Cannae believe that such a "hero" would be so Clomphobic

Attached: abzorbaloff.jpg (421x237, 32.34K)

>Has the best weeping angels episode

Attached: 11.jpg (689x920, 88.55K)

Cringe. I like him, but every Angel episode after Blink has been shit

>11.jpg
Why did I even bother hovering this. Also false. They're all shit but Blink.

i kind of want her to be the fourteenth doctor

Attached: MV5BYWZiNzFjOWEtYThlMy00MmY4LTliMWMtMmJmY2ExMmVjOWQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzc2MDk5MDc@._V1_UY1200_CR256,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 77.33K)

she has cute eyes and a cute nose

Reminder that she's the current Master's gf

Attached: sacha.jpg (732x550, 50.86K)

lucky guy

She is built for Big British Cock

My childhood crush, I only like Indian girls now.

FINALLY caved last night and watched Jodie's first episode lads... where do I even start.
It's like a completely different show to where it left off in Twice Upon A Time.

Did they ever give more hints at the origins of the Angels? They have to be gallifreyans.

>14
>Another woman
>Especially an ethnic woman

No producer is that stupid.

He has the worst Weeping Angel episodes. It goes Ten-inch > Whittaker > Smith

I would without hesitation sacrifice one of my testicles if he could become the next doctor

Attached: Tim_Roth_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (2328x3200, 2.81M)

Whittaker's weeping angel episode is kino solely for that sexy petrification TF scene
Hot as fuck

you all pathetic fucks

same

Share your hate with us, user.

>that sexy petrification TF scene

Stupidest cliffhanger in ages.

Don't care it was hot watching her helplessly turn into an angel

Why didn't the TARDIS translate the Judoon's speech in The Stolen Earth then?

>he doesn't know
user... I...
Chibnall made it so that Weeping Angels are special agents for his CIA-ripoff the Division

That's their job, not their origins.

>Has the best weeping angels novel*
ftfy

Random thoughts in plebbit form:

For a start no one feels or acts like an actual person. Barely even a character. More just blank templates that exist to sperg out exposition. Dialogue is basically nonexistent. The best acting was honestly from Bradley Walsh in the funeral scene and that was a speech to a blank audience.

Infact the writing in general was absolutely soulless. (Something I've seen other anons bring up time and again about the chibnall era)

Jodie is a decent enough actress but barely registers any expression or enthusiasm or engagement in the role and seems a bit off, as if she's (even factoring in the post-regen amnesia) - compare with Smith or Capaldi where there is instant protagonist quality to them. It's almost like Jodie wasn't having any fun being the doctor.

The building a sonic scene was a cool idea but filmed and presented far too seriously. Infact the music throughout the episode was far too serious - where is the whimsical energy to contrast? The tone changes???

The extras/episode centric supporting cast were particularly low standard actors

CGI/production design was high quality but once again: soulless. Like it could be any generic American sci-fi show. Nothing memorable and there was no connecting tissue with the previous doctors or series? I guess apart from Jodie wearing Capaldi's tattered black coat

Sheffield as a setting sounds like one of those great quirky ideas on paper that another writer could have made fun but here it just felt like an excuse to have everyone say "mate" and cram in as much asian rep as physically possible to a show set in the uk

Barely cared about the cliffhanger.

Overall the whole time I was watching I was trying to figure out who this episode was aimed at? New audience? Kids? Women? The woke twitter crowd? Returning fans? I just couldn't place it. That's the worst sin.

That's a great summary of that first episode desu
And you'll be pleased to know that pretty much all of these problems have continued through the rest of Chibnall's run. It's shocking that anyone defends him as a writer

It gets worse user, far worse

Believe it or not, this is one of the least shit episodes of the Jodie Era. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Attached: images (1).jpg (169x297, 10.58K)

GAH

Attached: GAH.png (761x746, 606.6K)

based GAH poster

GAHH

Attached: GAHH.png (857x576, 506.26K)

>last time any missing episodes were recovered was in 2013
feels bad bros

The only one that's 100% confirmed to be out there is episode 3 of The Web of Fear, since that was stolen back when they were originally recovering it
Aside from that, they're all around 50-60 years old now. We're most likely never finding any more again so all we'll have are powerpoint recons and shitty low budget animations

>episode 3 of The Web of Fear
You'll never find it, heheheheheheheh.

Attached: 1645861474762.jpg (1441x1566, 270.83K)

David Tennant looks more like a Seinfeld character than actual Seinfeld characters

When the FUCK does TLV end?

Attached: 1635535370882.png (1360x546, 793K)

Attached: dr-manhattan-nothing-ends.jpg (801x1257, 240.61K)

RTD said in the End of Time that they are of Gallifreyan origin.

This video confirms the big Doctor Who social media switch off last year really was - choke! - part of a 'strategy'.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCvVUmIz4oI&t=161s

They boast that no one has ever done it before… there’s a reason for that.

Why is Owen and Rory in this too

>They have to be gallifreyans.
cringe take
>inb4 muh end of time

is it really true that Matt Smith filmed a whole episode bald?

>really was
Did these idiots think there was ever any doubt?

He was pretty much bald for his final episode. He wore a wig.

>inb4 muh end of time
cope. if you don’t want dumb ideas to be followed, don’t create them in the first place.

Yeah. Karen Gillan was also wearing a wig for her scene. I think she was filming GotG at the time.

Attached: 55434a3626d51245a4d477f7a44f6db5.jpg (1920x1080, 216.04K)

Any moment now, she's a-coming!

Attached: e017e5bba8696e212c0e4515a50f398a (1).jpg (1024x1024, 127.48K)

Briggs has already planned three box sets.

Animations are done, too.

Too hot, do not want. I wouldn't be able to focus on the plot.

Paul Vanezis and a couple of others believe there maybe upto 7 or 9 missing episodes kept in private collections too, but they probably won't be looked after and may never see the light of day. And even then, nobody's exactly sure.

>7 or 9 missing episodes kept in private collections
I genuinely don't understand the appeal of having a private question

private collection*

I have a feeling they're about to announce some new findings pretty soon

Attached: 252524533_410833710509890_4483887438308392111_n.jpg (1440x1800, 173.36K)

Seriously those guys should be sharing their hidden bbc archives with the rest of us. These materials are for everyone to take in and enjoy

Attached: 1menace.jpg (1600x1200, 579.81K)