The things you own end up owning you

the things you own end up owning you

Attached: 1623403880806.jpg (640x480, 28.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nbUkg1DFs
youtube.com/watch?v=ks5KejWr9o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's the alternative? homelessness?

no just dont buy useless expensive shit that you cant afford to lose/leave behind

Yes
Homelessness, golfing from your front yard with your shizo bros, and finally, domestic terrorism

I'm already considered a domestic terrorist by my country because I didn't vote DNC and declare myself a loyal black supremacist "ally" (I didn't vote RNC and I'm not a white supremacist ally either)

His hairline is kinda receding there, how did he stop it? He has the same hairline today.

this is a miserable way to live btw

i've been avoiding buying shit just in case i go homeless for like the past 10 years, never went homeless yet

Oh shut the fuck up you hyperbolic sensitive faggot holy fuck, god I hate Ameriniggers.

>not an ally
that's too bad you should join us

i'm pretty sure your country doesnt give a fuck about you

So you're telling me avoiding consumerism works?

I am user's sphincter. I widen at the mention of dicks. I kill user

>become homeless
>move to cali
>panhandle for 2h a day
>spend the rest laying in the sun
>frequent homeless soup kitchens
>homeless life ain't that bad

maybe i'm just cherry picking the good things about homeless bar

yeah you forgot:
>get killed in the middle of the night

i mean, not being a consumer is good for your soul i think, but i'd like to be able to have a couch and stuff
>get robbed
>get killed
>get harassed
>can't shower whenever you want
>can't shit whenever you want
etc

Same

Based

unless are junkie frequenting hoodlum drug corners, you ain't getting robbed. as for showering you can take subway or bus to the beach and you can defecate in every un-monitored spot within reason

>le things you own end up le owning you

Why do we drive in the parkway but park in the driveway?

not an argument

>>can't shower whenever you want
I haven't showered in a month
t. not homeless

I own a home am I a normie

why do you think homeless sleep in camps? there is safety in numbers!! individuals sleeping alone fin lats that aren't expensive enough to hire a lonesome doorman slash guard are more easier to kill than homeless

>i am not like le normies who shower everyday im a le 4channer

can i live wtih you not a joke

Genetics. He has very good genetics

you don't need to shower daily unless you workout and come into contact with large amount of filth on a daily basis.

min period between showers should be 4 days to prevent your skin from losing its oil

No, look at Osho, he had 99 rolls royce’s but he was unattached to them as an enlightened master

Attached: 1*1Rfb8yCpOKAVIvijCHp9mw.png (890x780, 580.57K)

who you quoting?

Says the millionaires.

I will never not shill the soundtrack. It's so fucking good.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nbUkg1DFs

Attached: ab67616d0000b273062f1840e71e1f0c92cdf2ac.jpg (640x640, 156.08K)

You sound like a really, really pathetic person.

>This is what gen Xers believe you work for
Bitch I need to eat.

>brainlet thinks owning an apartment filled with shit is actual ownership

learn freedom commies, if you can't walk outside your domicile and shoot a fully auto machine gun blindly then you aren't free

Attached: tedshed.jpg (1249x795, 471.02K)

You could do with a lot less of that, fatso

FUCK YES, especially Space Monkeys, I used to listen to that shit on repeat son.

but I do agree with shacking up in a "rundown" house if it means it's real fucking cheap and comes with land, so in that case the rundown house is an upgrade to the 1000 per month apartment

Attached: tedshed3.jpg (1250x974, 478.81K)

that's right
eat ze bugs

Attached: images.jpg (198x254, 7.14K)

>muh commies
>shoot shoot shoot
America was a mistake

Attached: 1649168593993.jpg (912x707, 134.31K)

jews were a mistake, americans are fine

american means european stock

Attached: whiteamericans.jpg (750x684, 133.94K)

This actually doesn’t seem so hard.
>get shit trailer
>run water and electric to it
>live there while you build a house
Feasible.

indeed, also you could consider the not building a house option, it's all up to you but at least you have land

>I need to eat.
90s consumer culture had hit a point where people's basic needs were almost effortlessly met by just about any job, giving people enough time to reflect on how little everything meant. we've fixed that since then, so now all the introspective stuff from the late 90s and early 00s seems like nonsense.

I thought it was more like
>blow up the banks

Wrong. Just stop caring about these things and worryong about them

youtube.com/watch?v=ks5KejWr9o8
based

What would a zoomer Tyler be preaching?

dumb shit aligned with californoid dogma

>americans are fine
>american means european stock
>golem mutts actually believe this
jej

Attached: 1649169314629.png (1124x598, 203.06K)

nonwhites aren't american and they never will be

you know what america is right look up what happened in 1776

>watching this movie in my 20s
>living with my parents
>not owning anything
so true

what are zoomers dissatisfied with? they seem to have fully bought all the bullshit and are wandering around in a haze of sensory overload and empty praise.

anyone who gets any perspective on the current state of reality will either immediately kill themselves, degenerate into seeming schizophrenia, or bury their heads deeper into the sand. either way, they won't be spreading their awareness to others in a way others could understand.

vaccines

if value is subjective then why are some houses or products worth more than others?

The country doesnt consider you at all. You're a victim of psychological terrorism at the hands of a system that is perpetuated by fear and trauma based mind control. Your post is clear evidence of effective divide and conquer programming. There are no allies for anybody. Only the meat and the grinder.

Attached: 1633977911571.png (620x620, 530.04K)

a house in niggerville city might be worth 200k but a 20 acre piece of land that you can support a family on with a low annual property tax and a running stream might be worth 60k, one isn't really worth anything and provides no resources to you, and one is a blatant scam

That's the best part.

Attached: 1637504964521.png (897x900, 1.47M)

Unless you intend to be around people you respect and desire respect from.

As a thought experiment, I was seriously mapping out how one with at least some small form of income could essentially live as homeless

>rent small storage space for clothes, daily stuff you can’t take around on your person
>$10 a month planet fitness membership for showers/bathrooms and general fitness
>dumpster dive at grocery stores for most food needs
>take a laptop to a rotating list of coffee shops every day and buy their cheapest possible drink to relax and have free wifi. If you’re clean and well dressed, nobody is likely to bother you
>sleep using couch surfing apps and/or cheap hostels/private airbnbs in a pinch

I feel like the biggest struggles of homelessness are looking and smelling like shit. As long as you can have some small safe storage of possessions and groom yourself decently, it could go a long way.

I think you vastly overestimate the sense of smell people have, and how dirty you get just by not showering ever

try it sometime I haven't showered or washed my hair in months and nobody can tell my hair isn't washed

if you own a van that basically solves the homelessness question

>the things you fap to end up fapping you

oh no haha coomsumerism is sucking the life out of me

how terrible haha

Attached: dune mommy.png (723x519, 239.42K)

I’m dissatisfied with the fact that I’m living for no future, and so are most people. Won’t ever get to retire, I’ll be lucky to ever own a house, I’m in debt for my education, in debt for my car, and I’ll be in debt for the rest of my life if I want a place to call my own. That’s assuming that Chinese corporations don’t keep buying up all the residential real estate and renting it out.
t. 23