Embarassing

embarassing

Attached: Capture.png (557x482, 333.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q928Wa_h_gg&ab_channel=Movieclips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering Netflix buys anything and everything just to pad out their horribly empty catalogue this is a real testament to just how shit this movie must be.

>netflix hates it
Sounds like based unpozzed kino, going to watch it now

there's so much latitude to make a perfectly good Sherlock Holmes comedy, I don't get why they're so stuck to their manchild retard style of comedy.

>Cast Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon in the movie
>Instead of making them Holmes and Watson, make them side character and give ZANY SHOUTY RANDOM Reilly and Ferrell those roles instead
This movie deserved to fail.

did any of his movies hold up? the anchormans are some of the stupidest unfunny movies ever made

Attached: 1541113855602.png (426x486, 339.31K)

They just added this to Netflix tho, so...

walked out the theater after the bee scene caught the bus home and by the time i got there the rest of my family was already back home. how did this shit make it past the test screeners?

Will Ferrell is on suicide watch. He announced the end of his working relationship with McKay, which later we find out is because he wanted the Jerry Buss role that John C Reily got.
Winning Time is already a classic 5 episodes in and this is the last thing Ferell did.

John C Reilly is ok, but Will Ferrel can fuck a pig.

>after the bee scene
explain, no one here watched this

youtube.com/watch?v=q928Wa_h_gg&ab_channel=Movieclips

I cant watch any movie with will ferrel

Ricky Bobby was good
Kick and screaming too but I haven't watched it since it came out.

Talladega Nights, Stepbrothers and the first half of The Other Guys are funny and hold up.

Please report back because I've heard universally terrible reviews.

Coogan and Bryson as Holmes and Watson would be kino

Old School still holds up.

it was worth it just to see the britbongs agitated

Anchorman 1 is hilarious, i'm sorry.

He's also hilarious in Zoolander and Austin Powers, but those aren't Will Ferrell movies.

Attached: will-ferrell-zoolander.gif (498x481, 2.6M)

Zoolander mate

Just because it isn't pozzed (there is a forced MAGA joke though and something about "fake news") doesn't mean it's quality.

oh my god, the ferrell / wilson / vaughn trio are probably the most unfunny motherfuckers ever

Attached: 1648796278618.gif (384x400, 453.88K)

i was expecting to chuckle anticipating the glass immediately shattering when he hits it but they managed to completely deflate any humor the scene potentially could have had by having it crack slowly.

Yeah that would have actually been funny if he just busted the shit out of it

The perfect Sherlock comedy already exist, it's called Without A Clue and it's Kino.

Attached: without_a_clue-train.jpg (600x359, 49.12K)

that actor on the right has never been close to being funny

my nigga

Based kinographer

Pretty much agree with the other anons. I’ll always like Talladega Nights. Had to comment on how retarded his shirt is in your pic.

>Somehow can’t make it to polls in 2022
It’s almost like they don’t give a fuck. Absolutely laughable that they think harvesting votes from uninformed voters is “justice”. I wish actors would stop jumping at opportunities to demonstrate how stupid they are; may as well transition to being a politician.

i watched it in theatres with my mum after she watched step brothers at christmas and loved it.
i enjoyed it.
i laughed at the bees. take the poker out your arse lad.

It's time to go home.

Attached: modpost.png (680x524, 30.31K)

Today I went outside and I saw a little girl, maybe three years old, that looked exactly like Ferrell

>I laughed at the bees

Congrats on being the reason these tripe movies get made. Turns out there is a target audience of idiots.

it’s shit

I love Stepbrothers and love crass humor, like in Eastbound and Down etc, but this Sherlock Holmes movie was genuine dogshit. Couldn't even finish it.

This

Attached: serious pepe.png (528x432, 57.23K)

winning time is trash and fucking boring. not even based c reily can save thar fire

I've never watched this movie. It surely can't be that bad right?

>The Boys are Back in Town ...

it's exactly like every other will ferrill movie

It's probably Will Ferrell's worst movie.

Is that really saying much

>netflix calling anything whatsoever "bad"

No, but it gives you a perspective on just how terrible this movie is.

Its really bad I turned it off after 20 mins and I have a real high tolerance for bad movies

That movie was legit fucking awful and almost ruined my Christmas when it came out. Not funny even ironically and I outright fucking hate Will Ferrel now because of it. John C Reilly disappointed me but he gets a pass.

Attached: 1625950825356.jpg (960x950, 136.73K)

Try again i dont speak whiny faggot

>Boys are back in town in the trailer
Lmao

Add the Netflix logo and every normie love it

His best stuff is still kids' movies. Megamind, the Lego Movie, and Elf still hold up.

this happened to me as well

>netflix is filled with absolute dog shit
>somehow will ferrell isn't good enough for them
ok whats the actual reason?

How about another tone deaf John Lennon cover, Will?

is there not enough niggers and fags in the movie?

this movie is free on roku and tubi lololol

So you automatically think anything that isn't "pozzed" is kino? Your standards are so low a movie could dogshit (like this), but if there's no gays/blackwashing/girl power, it's a must see?

stranger than fiction is extremely good and full of heart
his best movie

Kelly MacDonald is the high point.

>the anchormans are some of the stupidest unfunny movies ever made
t. Brain a third the size of a man's. It's science

>Kingsley and Caine
Kino casting but shouldn't their roles be reversed? Caine as the strapping medical doctor and Kingsley as the detached intellectual?

Why would John C Reilly do this?
Will Ferrell is a worthless faggot, but I liked Reilly.

Because Will and the director are his friends

It's the worst funny white boy movie of all time

>John C Reilly do this?
Because sometimes you need to follow your friends even if they're unfunny shitbags