Post your favorite movie, season of television, and album

Others judge, R8 H8 give your balls a tug

Attached: MV5BZTc2ZDllODMtNzY0ZS00ZjZlLTg5ZjUtMTZjZGNkNjczZTMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIyNjA2MTk@._V1_.jpg (1200x800, 231.7K)

>OP here, for me it's
Sicario
Fargo season 3
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Skeleton Tree

so sick of ukraine flags everywhere

Sopranos season 4. Favorite episode of that season is Whoever did this
Throughout the season, everyone is against everyone, everyone is struggling financially, Carmela has completely fallen out of love, dr Melfi is sad because she can’t help any of her patients, Tony regressed as a character, Christopher is deep in his drug addiction, Silvio lost trust in Tony and Paulie is in jail. The season is so depressing that I love it

>movie
currently it's either Andrei Rublev or The Devils, but my favorite is constantly changing
>season of television
I guess it would have to either be a season of Mad Men or Breaking Bad as those are the only two shows I've ever watched to completion. I have no idea which season I would pick though. I barely remember both of them
>album
I don't really listen to full albums. I think the only album I've listened to all the way through was Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon at a planetarium one day
>Sicario
really? favorite movie of all time? it's pretty good, but I wouldn't even say it's the best film of 2015. never seen Fargo or listened to Skeleton Tree, so no comment there

>favorite movie
American Psycho
>season of television
Babylon 5 1st season
>album
Blind Guardian - Nightfall

npc

>npc
why?

>movie
zoolander
>season of television
season 2 of Drawn Together for Comedy, season 4 of The Sopranos for Drama
>album
pretty hate machine from the NOW KEK trent reznor

Naked
Person of Interest Season 4
Amon Tobin's Boxset

Attached: 1649169213377.png (640x480, 601.4K)

My favourite movie is pic related. Favourite album is really tough. I don't think I could even name my favourite band, only bands that I like.
>The 1975
>Coldplay
>Fences
I like that kind of music.
>Favourite season
That's tough too... It would probably be a season of Lost or Supernatural. Those are the greatest shows ever. Lost is better because it was good start to finish whereas I dropped Supernatural.
Maybe I'll say the first season of Lost.

I don't really want to rate anyone ITT because I don't have much in common with them.

Attached: little-women-sony-pictures-1565716806.jpg (1841x1037, 292.62K)

Natural Born Killers
Mr. Show with Bob and David Season 3
White Zombie La Sexorcisto: Devil Music Vol. 1

>Natural Born Killers
female detected
post feet

ywnbaw

How so?
Men can't like comedies?

Where are my season 2 hipsters at?

Attached: download.jpg (197x255, 12.53K)

>movie
O Brother Where Art Thou?
>season of television
Season 5 of Mad Men
>album
Violent Femmes' self-titled debut album

Attached: violent femmes.jpg (1024x1024, 133.36K)

season 2 made me quit it, and it was the first show i was actually enjoying in ten years

Self-censoring a little:
Brazil
True Detective Season 1
Flood (Boris)
Probably more honest answers (the things I have replayed the most):
Interstellar
Doctor Who Series 8
Ants From Up There (Black Country, New Road)

>honesr answers
>Interstellar
Exceptionally based

Kek

>Doctor Who Series 8
Really? Of all the NuWho series, why do you pick Series 8 as your favourite?

very based

Not him but I personally think people who don’t have the attention span to listen to 45 consecutive minutes of music surrounding a central theme from an artist is absolutely an NPC.

have some good ones and then Interstellar user pls this shit is like a swiss cheese of plot holes

Is that black country all that good

>movie
Picrel
>tv season
Fargo season 2
>album
Snoop Dogg Doggystyle

Attached: C3AF28E8-39ED-471B-A33C-CB3462DCB135.jpg (183x275, 11.73K)

>run lola run
>s2 The Wire
>yeah yeah yeahs It’s Blitz
Fite me.

Did they?

>>movie
The Truman Show
>>tv season
Leftovers season 3
>>album
Untrue by Burial

>Fite
14 year old twitter girls not welcome to comment
just post flat titties

HEYOOOOO
But, fuck you, that was blue collar kino. Hipsters had nothing to do with it.

It's not that I don't have the attention span, I just don't care that much about music. Music is just something I listen to when I'm driving, and that's about it

Nah you don’t listen, it’s background.
Nothing wrong with that, but… Try an album sometime.
Tho Spotify does have better thematic consistency these days perhaps, nobody’s doing albums anymore.

something gay
something gay
something gay

For me the strength of Doctor Who has always been its individual episodes, series 8 has the most 9/10+ episodes. It also has the best doctor and companion without Maisie Williams b.s. With other categorizations you might pick series 1 or series 5 for best overall season-long quality. And for best single episode overall you might be looking in series 3, 4, or 9.
Only 1 plot hole is super egregious (the astronauts are surprised by things that they should have thought about in the weeks/months offscreen) but the quality of the visuals and sound make it a must watch for me every time it comes back near me in 70mm IMAX.
In my opinion they are a really talented band with two unique sounds on their two albums that both really fit in with my tastes.

I'm not a favorites keep tracker-er but

The Dark Knight or Napoleon Dynamite or The Fox and the Hound

The Andy Griffith show season 1

Mista Thug Isolation

Attached: 1620191815820.jpg (1242x1520, 184.96K)

>Nah you don’t listen, it’s background.
True, but that's all music ever really is to me. But I reckon I should give some albums a try. What would you recommend?

>nightfall
Based

Attached: 1646429732742.gif (500x400, 879.08K)

In Bruges
Patriot season 1
Somewhere Back in Time
>s2 The Wire
based

Attached: p13762539_b1t_v9_aa.jpg (1080x1440, 359.29K)

>mista thug isolation
Based

For me it was the opposite. Season 2 and The Happy Wanderer. They are happy in charge and life is good. Loved the card game.

Here's a book rec for you to read while dialating.

Attached: 1639090063779.png (500x775, 646.87K)

If you're that user from my thread the other day I just wanna say thanks for being nice to me, I missed your post and fell asleep I think but you're a good person.

Now that’s a hard question because music isn’t music, thematically it varies immensely. One persons fuck yea is another’s wtf…
No idea what you’re into so utter shots in the dark, maybe boomer taste but I can’t blast Hella Good because neighbours, but that dirty base yea maybe. Rock Steady by No Doubt.

Otherwise Sensucht Rammstein? Or recently come across Nightwish, loving their opera metal.

Complete shots in the dark without knowing what you’re into m8.

I have no idea who you are but I do try to be nice; it's the easiest way to stand out on a website and planet full of horrible people. What exactly was the thread about?

Attached: florence-pugh-portrait-session-in-la-november-2019-1.jpg (1130x1600, 196.36K)

Good call, one of my top picks as well

Asking for movie recommendations or something before bed, and someone suggested Little Women and I asked if you were a girl and you said you were just a grown catholic man that was raised well

Attached: 1420778350979.jpg (1296x730, 268.79K)

Oh... that actually is me. It's good that you asked because people think I'm a troon because I like women. It's pretty illogical. I actually watched the first 44 minutes of Little Women after that thread and then I was too tired so I went to sleep.

Attached: 1412883682444.jpg (3300x2550, 942.26K)

Thanks you too

I haven't really listened to his new album, looks too happy for me
That isn't why I asked, I asked because you were way too kind and you seemed extremely innocent

The Thing
True Detective Season 1
System of a Down first self titled album

>I asked because you were way too kind and you seemed extremely innocent

That's probably because I was taught by kind people. You learn the most when you're a kid so I've never forgotten what humans should be like even if I've been around horrible people all my life (the people of Yea Forums).
If everyone was kind then the world would be a perfect place but nobody seems to understand that. I've heard people called it The Golden Rule and most people don't even care about it.

>people
You’re being generous, they’re just egregiously buttmad about anything left of trad Islam with >beat your wife.
Otoh, goddamn man Austin?
Sure w/e you do you…

I've heard people call it*

Yea Forums ruined me personally, you're cool though. c:

nta, but what's with your obsession over Florence Pugh? I see you in threads all the time and you're always posting her. She's pretty enough, but not worth obsessing over everything she's ever been in imo. Plus she doesn't look that great in Little Women. Fighting With My Family is peak Pugh

>what's with your obsession over Florence Pugh?

I've explained before. I watched the trailer for Black Widow and I thought she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen so I went on IMDB and watched some of her movies. Little Women and Midsommar, and Outlaw King and maybe another. I liked Midsommar so much that I watched it then found out there's a directors cut and had to watch that so I watched the same movie two days in a row.

On the Waterfront
Seinfeld Season 5
Pet Sounds

Your music picks are all teen girl music. I dont know anything about little women, but between the music and supernatural, you seem to have the taste of a female zoomer. You should get your testosterone levels checked by a professional.

>You should get your testosterone levels checked by a professional.

What would that do for me? I'm already angry person so I think raising my test levels would be a mistake. It would probably just turn me more into someone I hate. I would probably become like the people of this website, that I don't like.

>Pet Sounds
Based and Beachpilled

Attached: 1638987275085.jpg (1280x1238, 690.69K)

Some air tight doomer picks here