Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Attached: MV5BYTBkMDMxYzAtN2RiNy00M2QyLTgxYTctNDY5NTdjMTRlMTQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAwNDk0MDA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x666, 35.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
youtube.com/watch?v=H__YZ6DMmGE
youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate that bitches with crazy eyes do it for me

Narcissism and sociopathy.

Still feel bad for that girl who got fired for simply asking "are you sure?"

Yes user, you posted this thread because you are autistic

Attached: Elizabeth_Holmes_2014_cropped.jpg (493x777, 122.76K)

She must be an absolute madwoman in bed

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
Plus being a middle aged woman.

Kinda woman you'd wake up to with her holding a knife to your throat because she read a text from a female coworker in your phone while you were sleeping.

I would fuck her so hard. She is 100% the stereotypical wine mom/aunt you see at wine bars alone or with a group of friends that are just itching for male attention. Women that are divorced or never married and everyone around them getting laid or married with kids and just desperate for some young cock but will never admit it to their friends. I've banged a few of these types of women and all women are crazy but I feel like she would be super into demeaning stuff like facials. Imagine cumming multiple ropes over her face and having her take her finger and scoop it up then rubbing it in her pussy. Its not surprise she married a creepy rich foreigner who thought he was a gangster/cool.

>she read a text
She's the kind of crazy that doesn't even need to read a tangible thing to grab a knife, simply dreaming about it is enough

she is so fucking hot, imagine her convincing you to do it raw saying she is on birth control, then when you are coming she tell you she lied and leg lock you.

I remember when this happened, it was all that went on online for like 2 weeks.

I fucking miss when the internet was like that.

Many things have happenned since then
>Gamergate
>Moot sold Yea Forums
>Yea Forums banned raids
>Anons no longer have social media for the most part because it wasn't as evil back then

>coming she tell you she lied and leg lock you.
Hot. Too bad about the lack of vids in this genre

yeah same but just the eyes. not like OP's who is also crazy in the head.

Attached: 1476768054150.jpg (1280x720, 74.06K)

Touche.

The only texts I get are automated messages from my phone service provider.

Attached: 1633618123939.jpg (600x794, 44.4K)

She was based af though lmao, other one was worse how she got fired over the tip,

Attached: download.jpg (675x1200, 121.37K)

Yeah, that's me now, although my mother texts me quite regularly and my sister occasionally. Otherwise every text or phone call I now get is junk.

Attached: fgd.jpg (298x378, 14.61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H__YZ6DMmGE

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x720, 62.8K)

I don't feel like I connect with anyone anymore other than on this board, not even with my friends

>they don't get automated weather alerts
get on my level, losers

Well thats sad you should make some life changes.

Yea Forums should be like 5-10% of your entertainment. Like a weekly golf league or something. Not something you do on the regular.

Attached: ds.jpg (221x427, 12.88K)

I'm on here like 5 hours a day at least

Dunno what I can do with my life really

Attached: fgds.jpg (227x378, 15.58K)

I don't know user whats your situation? I'll try to help you I consider myself one of the few people that come on Yea Forums that actually has their life together. I have a home, a family, a wife, 2 kids, a solid network of friends. I don't really care about politics or the news and I BBQ and smoke a lot of meats, hunt and fish. Whats your situation? Do you have a job? Your own place? Sex?

Fuckin normie

Attached: download (2).jpg (507x150, 17.83K)

these replies, this is why insane karens get away with doing crazy shit....
this is why girls on onlyfans are millionaires,

shes not even hot
she looked bogged

you fucking horny simps i fucking hate you. i fucking hate you

get the fuck out of here lol

just enjoy yourself. if you aren't then yeah you need to change.

Attached: dwfdsf.png (639x259, 194.23K)

>Like a weekly golf league or something.

WE GOT A NORMIE RICH FAG OVER HERE. NORMIE NPC RICH FAG

Didn't the husband go to jail?

Start cooking nice dishes for yourself, that helped me out a little bit. My life is still shit but making good food is a really comforting feeling.

why do you come to Yea Forums?

He was literally in the Jewish mafia and they fled to Israel when they were gonna be hit with racketeering charges

She still comments under any video on Youtube that is about this episode. It's hot.

lol just go to chipotle

I'm on welfare so I can't really improve my life or I'll lose my welfare, no, yes basically, male

I WFH and because we're AGILE now I spend 6/8 hour work days on soul sucking meetings giving status updates on the projects and work I'm not doing which takes 2 hours but I tell them takes 2 months so I basically bored when killing time at work at the moment. Usually I just watch a tv show or do projects around the house but the kids are home today and I don't feel like helping my wife so I'm hiding in my office.

Cooking for sure. Saves money and tastes better

Why are white women that date arabs/poos psychos?

theyre both jews

>repackage
So they're getting in already done cakes they just decorate? That's the type of crap you'd expect from a grocery store, not an independently owned cake shop.

Yes you can just hide your income/taxes from the government and work under the table. Tradesmen jobs are all under the table. Find a local contractor and start laying tile. You can get about 10-15,000$/week. Start cooking, exercise, you don't need to go to a gym just run. Plant a garden, get into hunting and fishing. If you don't know anyone with land or a boat you can always go public. You eat fresher, healthier, and its free food. All you really need is some camo clothes and a pop up blind and a gun/bow, or for fishing all you need is a stick and some string and bait. You literally just sit there and wait in both activities then you get copious amounts of meat. With food prices lately I'm surprised the activities aren't picking up in popularity.

I feel like even if I was able to hunt and all that I would still feel lonely, I feel like I don't connect with anyone anymore, I understand that I don't matter to the world and no one will remember me when I die but it's still sad

Meeeeow meeeeow

Nah, she just had a natural instinct to find guys willing to indulge her whims and she was just attractive enough to pull it off. If you never had a guy tell you "no" in your life eventually you'd be a post-wall lunatic who thinks the world is made to bend to her desires too.

Attached: 7zdvz.gif (250x167, 934.05K)

I was in the process of getting all that but I irremediably ruined it all with alcohol. Cherish what you have, m8.

To be honest it sounds like you just need an attitude change. I can't help you with that. Just giving you ideas on how I fixed myself up when I was young, a bit of a lone ranger, and broke. Its not the amount of friends you have but the quality of the few you do desu. But ultimately you have to find the fire within you yourself. In the meantime enjoy the pepe memes living off my tax dollars I guess. Good luck, sport.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE

user, you do those things because your body gives you the good chemicals when you do. It's not like that for everyone.

:c

Th-thanks dad

>ressling

Attached: 1413765132135.jpg (216x310, 16.39K)

This is the problem with welfare. The more you work, the less you make.

That isn't how it works.

Yeah I used to believe mental health crap when I was in my 20s and brainwashed by the institutions as well but the older I get the more i realize 99% of 'mental health' disorders and psychiatrists and psychologists are more or less bullshit. Most people just don't realize mind over matter and where there is a will there is a way and are enabled to live shitty lives by the people surrounding them.

Additionally people often fuck themselves up more by (first and foremost) actually talking to these people and (2nd of all) letting some idiot you've talked to 5-10 times in your life give you a permanent life altering pill that messes with your biochemistry. For example everyone I know who is on adderol regrets it and wishes their parents just disciplined them instead of gave them cocaine at age 14 to pay attention in math class.

Some people achieve enlightenment like me but most people are just sheeple who do what authority figures tell them.

It's exactly how it works. It's called the welfare cliff. I've personally experienced it. I had benefits of $450 a week and a potential job that would pay me $500 a week, but at the cost of all of my benefits. That means I would be working for $1.25/hour.

Tons of people decided not to work during the pandemic because it was more profitable than working.

>My brain is special so I can't succeed at anything, ever

I think you mean some people have created a feedback loop where their stimulus for personal satisfaction is widening the depth of their own misery and they enjoy coming up with reasons why they can't improve their life

I guess beggars can be choosers

I didn't say anything about psychology or psychiatry user. When you hunt or spend time with your family, it makes you feel good. Now imagine if it didn't make you feel good, and no other activity made you feel good.
>My brain is special so I can't succeed at anything, ever
Who are you quoting?

>'ate Yelpers
>'ate Reddits
>'ate the Scottish (not racist, just don't like em)
>luv me cats
>luv me 'usband
>luv me frozen ravioli

simple as

Yes, and why would they choose to work for almost nothing? Welfare is a retarded system.

Yep. I broke the generational curse. The rest of my family isn't happy unless they're miserable. Really sad. I credit Jordan Peterson with helping me realize this unironically

I'm not sure you understand what the words "less" and "more" mean.

The fact this was genuinely one of the only restaurants to baffle Ramsey to the point of giving up midway thru was incredibly based

Goddamn, dudes. I just wanted to talk about how much I want to stick my dick in crazy. Not read a bunch of "living on the land eating deer cum" shit from you faggots.