3 days until Harry Potter 11 :Fantastic Beasts 3: Secret of Dumbledore

>3 days until Harry Potter 11 :Fantastic Beasts 3: Secret of Dumbledore

Attached: apu-harry-potter-hegwig.png (839x657, 39.33K)

I stopped caring when they got rid of Depp. He was rhr only thing that made those movies enjoyable. Harry Potter is fucking gay aids nigger shit

I knew this movie existed, but holy shit it is already here. I have seen zero hype for this movie

probably gonna be a 2 hour gay orgy

I don't remember anything about those movies. Did those even have any fantastic beasts or whatever?

Meh, Eddie Redmayne looks more like a middle-aged lesbian than a twink and Ezra Miller peaked in We Need to Talk About Kevin. The rest are ugly and/or old.

Harry Potter 10: Fantanstic Beasts 2: Crimes of Grindewald had then, there was Chinese cat dragon, jewish moles, little plant guy, tentacle parasite that enters eye, seaweed horse and cat that turns into three cats if you attack it

Attached: apu.jpg (900x900, 58.04K)

I honestly had no idea. I avoid trailers and marketing but usually you're aware of these things coming out thanks to Yea Forums.

shut up, gay

Were those important?

all except seaweed horse had a role to play

Cool I guess, let's hope that sea weed horse will have it's part

if the secret isn't that he sucks cocks i'm not interested

Write the books you fat fuck.

Attached: harry_potter_and_the_prince_of_slytherin_cover_art_by_tigers87991_de0ym5z-fullview.png (1280x1887, 3.21M)

I'm torn between not giving a fuck about Harry Potter and wanting these shitty movies to do well purely to spite trannies.

I like the beasts part. Reviews when?

>not liking old men
Absolutely awful taste.

Attached: 20220317_032606.jpg (1382x2048, 247.52K)

go watch the movie faggot, bring your butch lez gf

>Secret of Dumbledore
sounds gay

So what 'the x of y' will the last two titles be

sorry but I'm waiting for AmbuLAnce

Attached: ambuLAnce.jpg (1024x1284, 201.98K)

Embrago ends in an hour.

Depp sucked ass and balls in it anyways He looked like garbage and couldn't act well. At least they got a good replacement

>competing with Sonic 2
it's over, grindelwaldbros...

I hope the J.K. boycotting single mothers take their crotch goblins to go see that instead, for my screening at least. I hope it does well at the box office simply to spite troons.

Is Depp still cancelled? I thought he successfully shifted the blame onto aquagirl, so why isn't he in this movie?

I saw the trailer and it looks like it could be good. How was Crimes of Grindewald?

he got blacklisted in Hollywood either way

One of the worst high-budget movies I've seen. I remember almost as little about it as I do the first one, despite watching it only a few months ago.

Borderline incomprehensible. I rewatched both Fantastic Beasts films with a friend last week and even having seen the second one before I couldn't tell you what was happening or who half the people are for most of it.

Crimes of Grindelwald is very messy, and a huge downgrade from the first movie. This one is looking to be much better at the very least and that's probably because they brought back the original HP screenwriter so it's not just an author trying to write for a medium they have no experience with and instead an actual veteran in the field.

>“Harry, did I ever tell you about my secret brother Aurelius? When he was a baby, he traveled on the Titanic with our mother, for some reason neither I, our other brother, nor our father were with them, when the ship started to sink. By pure chance, the half-black daughter of a rapist mind control wizard was there with her half-brother (whose mother was consensual, and also white). The rapist wizard didn't care about the daughter because he was very sexist, but he did love his son, and he was afraid that the daughter’s mother's other son (not born by rape) would be angry at his mother being mind control raped and take revenge on the baby instead of the rapist, so he sent the son he loved across the sea (on the Titanic) to be raised in an orphanage by a muggle who hated magic instead of using his vast resources as a nobleman wizard to protect him. Anyway, the half-sister switched the babies on the ship because my brother cried less, and both babies just happened to be magic. My mother thought that her baby was still on the Titanic, so she tried to swim down and rescue him and drowned instead of just using magic while the half-black rape daughter watched her and did nothing to inform her that her real son was already safe. She then gave my brother to a French half-elf servant (she’d served the mother, and after the mother was raped and died in childbirth, that meant she had to continue serving the rapist), who thought he was the real son, and delivered him to the orphanage. My brother was then raised as a muggle who didn't know how to control his magic, which caused half of New York to explode in front of the muggles (called “nomajs” in America), had sex with Voldemort's pet snake, and joined a cult ruled by a gay wizard Nazi. By the way, don’t ask why they used a muggle boat instead of apparating or flying across the ocean. They were all good friends, except the rapist mind control wizard” he said calmly.

>tfw saw the first one years ago and remember jack shit about it other than it being boring
>gonna watch it and the sequel again soon so i know what the fuck is going on in the third movie
Wish me luck bros, I'm not looking forward to it but I persevere for Mads.

Attached: GrindeImads.jpg (1200x1500, 516.19K)

Aurelius is not Dumbledore's brother, he is his nephew

Nope.

Credence Barebone was born around 1901,[1] allegedly to the Dumbledore family, as Aurelius Dumbledore, according to Gellert Grindelwald[3] (Percival Dumbledore and Kendra Dumbledore were both already long dead by this point).

In 1901, Credence was taken by his aunt on a ship heading to America. He was switched in the crib by a young Leta Lestrange for her half-brother Corvus because he was crying.[8] The ship later sank during a storm and Credence was taken by Leta and Irma Dugard to a lifeboat. Their lifeboat sailed to safety, but the lifeboat his aunt and Corvus took capsized, drowning them both. Baby Credence was taken to America and put up for adoption in Corvus's place, unbeknownst to anyone but Leta.[9]

He's busy with his studies.

KEK

is this good fanfiction or something?

So you're making a film called "Crimes of Grindelwald" and it has the Titanic in it. But in your film, Grindlewald's Crime ISN'T him sinking the Titanic?

Grindelwald said he was a member of the Dumbledore family. He never said he was Dumbledore's brother though. That's a retarded assumption people made. Aurelius is the child of Aberforth. The woman in the ship with him in the flashback is Aberforth's gf and his mom

I thought Aberforth only fucked with goats.

It's the best out there.
It's Harry Potter but with an adult perspective to the world.

Name 1 (one) crime

it wasn't that confusing, my sister didn't watch the first movie and understood it
kek
it's not titanic though

clearly looks part goat

Attached: afc62d4c5bc6c2a8056930cf0777083f.jpg (1536x1106, 140.88K)

I think keeping Colin Farrell as the antagonist would have been the best move, Depp is just blech.

wanting to prevent holocaust

>Murdering a baby
>Being gay
>Not fucking his hot assistant instead
There you go, three

Attached: tumblr_a744514a2def331b59fcda0c9451ec3f_15675c0a_540.gif (540x350, 3.78M)

Maybe it's a goat under a polyjuice potion

reddit thread

its gonna be our time seaweedhorsebros

I thought Aureleas/Credence was the reincarnation of Ariana’s obscurial and that’s how he’s Dumbledore’s brother. You’re telling me the fan theory is better than whatever they’re actually gonna do?

The seaweed horse was pretty cool

Attached: c9aaec3cf7f2b65f4fbeec17c6946688.jpg (1920x984, 187.73K)

That has trans connotations and we can’t have that obviously.

Just 2 minutes before the embargo lifts now. Let's see how it does

do we have to?

Yes

oof.

>oof.

Attached: 2101 - bloodshot_eyes clothes crying harry_potter no_nose open_mouth soyjak stretched_mouth tv_(4chan) variant_classic_soyjak voldemort.png (703x1000, 261.92K)

I thought Harry Potter was overrated shit that would wither on the vine when it came out but they're still making this shit.

I think the pretty much burnt each other to the ground.

Yeah, no, this is just pure shit. I actually went and spent my time reading this from beginning to end, and it's just shit. Everyone's got a conspiracy, everyone has a thing going on, house elves duke it out in the astral plane, everyone's a fucking machiaveli, by this rate Pettigrew will be the Dark God, everyone's oh so clever, but the fact remains if they were so fucking clever in the first place, the war would have been won ages ago.

>fagtastic beasts

Don't care. Do these prequels even have cute girls in them like the mainline series did

>Mads is a better Grindelwald
Obviously.

>Everyone's got a conspiracy, everyone has a thing going on, house elves duke it out in the astral plane, everyone's a fucking machiaveli, by this rate Pettigrew will be the Dark God

Attached: 42314123.jpg (377x500, 30.1K)

He's wonderful.

Attached: VqxP3hYkl2.jpg (1581x2048, 570.12K)