Best Friend

Best Friend

Attached: 581DCBDE-D32C-4A59-A28E-5E833FD0D9C9.png (900x521, 152.96K)

That's not Phoebe

That's not Monica

That’s not monkey

That's not Gunter

Was she just horny all the time? What's her deal?

more like Man's Best Friend

nippa

Good heavens, has this woman heard of a bra?

Maybe best tits on whole series

I think she used bras on every episode but they were very light padded

amerifats have been trying to convince the world for 25 years that this is not just a good looking woman, but a 10. fucking protestants.

Quite horny. Constantly.

Is it possible to be in a "normal" group of friends and have a Monica and Rachel level couple of friends? I have a couple female friends but definitely not on their level

Isn't it ironic that they want to be called strong while being a slut? For me a truly strong woman is someone who holds the old practice of no sex until marriage to heart.

The tip of my peepee tickled when i opened that picture. Am i gay?

One of the fringe benefits of her years married to Justin Theroux. Dude is hung like Man 'O War and she got her brains fucked out regularly.

dont care,
how is her footgame

No, that's why they all ended up fucking each other at one point or another.

lmao not even best female friend

Attached: 136740153_105950438128678_8035645432503966043_n.png (513x576, 304.14K)

I used to work in the backstage team at Friends and boy could I tell you a few stories.

Rachel did wear a bra and it was also quite thick but her nipples were rather long when fully erect. I'm talking Zoe Saldana, Bai Ling and Milla Jovovich league here, real long like a peperami or BiFi.

At one point a feud erupted back stage between the three girls over their nipples. Rachel and Monica got Phoebe (who had ok nipples but were mainly really large aureolas covering most of the breast like a china-man's hat and not long and proud like the other two girls) to judge in a side by side comparison who had the longer nipples.

Phoebe felt sorry for Monica as her nipples were long by anyone's standard at 1 inch but Rachel's were much longer measuring just over 3 inches when in a state of excitement. Monica was pinching and pawing at her nipples desperately trying to get them to match up to Rachel's epic length but to no avail. So any-hew Phoebe said Monica's were better as they were a little fatter as well as long. Rachel went ballistic and started pulling the other girl's hair and throwing them around the set.

It was eventually defused by Gunter who said to Rachel "Look, the actor who plays me is a gaylord, but even I want to suck your epic nipples, isn't that worth more than winning some bullshit competition?" She agreed and let him suckle her. She then let all the other male cast members suckle her cow like udders (apart from Chandler, nobody liked Chandler, he was sly, but that's a story for another time). This calmed Rachel down and she let Phoebe and Monica suckle on her and they conceded that her nipples were the best.

After that every time she was on set with an actor or actress that had sucked her titties she would get jumbo nipple erections just thinking about it that no padding could ever conceal.

Attached: peperami.jpg (866x1390, 145.02K)

You only value that 'virtue' because it protects your fragile male ego. The idea of a woman knowing you are inferior to another man scares you.

hmm interesting

Wow, what a whore

Cute nipples

Wow is this true

That’s not my man Joey tho

Monica (early seasons) was hotter

S1 Monica was much, much hotter than Rachel ever was. They did a terrible mistake trying to force Rachel as the hot one.

Attached: 1623532237704.jpg (689x689, 81.46K)

Same. Willpower, self-restraint and strength of character shows strength. For most men, having sex with a string of at least somewhat attractive women is quite difficult, he has to try and if he does he has achieved something (not much, but at least something). For a woman, having sex with a lot of men is basically as big an achievement as going to the grocery store and pigging out on candy. It's always availible, no effort needed, instant gratification.

She was so pretty. I just want to kiss her.

She was mogged from the very start? That sucks.

>They did a terrible mistake trying to force Rachel as the hot one.
This was never done. The only had that dynamic in high school because Monica was fat when she was younger. They're both regularly regarded as hot as adults.

>Chander works his entire life in a job he hates before starting again with an unpaid interniship at the very bottom working his way back up again to achieve his dream
>Ross studied and works constantly for his dream job
>Joey struggles for decades before he makes it as a semi-ok actor
>Monica works in shit place after shit place before she makes it as a chef
>Phoebe goes from homeless teenager to running her own masseuse company
>Rachel is a rich kid with no education who goes from waitress to Ralph Lauren executive becoming more successful than any of them because some three episode character wanted to fuck her

Rachel nearly always wore more revealing clothes than Monica. We also get to see her nipples much more often than Monica's. They kept giving Monica terrible haircuts after S1 whereas Rachel had normal, better haircuts. In S1 Monica supposedly has a hard time getting dates, whereas we get to see Rachel go on much more dates than her both in the early seasons and later. I'm not saying they regarded Monica as ugly, but they were clearly going for Rachel being the hottest girl of the show.

It do be like that

>For a woman, having sex with a lot of men is basically as big an achievement as going to the grocery store and pigging out on candy. It's always availible, no effort needed, instant gratification.
Except she has to have decent looks too. You underestimate how hard it is for women to be attractive to men. Like, they spend an hour a day in the bathroom applying make-up and shit. If you put the same effort in personal hygiene and improving your looks as a woman as your average basement-dwelling Yea Forums incel, the only people who want to fuck you are basement-dwelling Yea Forums incels (or niggers). Wow, so easy, bla bla bla.
How retards are 3/10s at best, both physically as well as mentally. And the you go "waaahy this supermodel won't immediately jump at me". Go for a 3/10 landwhale that's in your league and you'll get laid too. You just don't want to get down to that level, so you choose to cry about how unfair the world is. You're not incels, you're just entitled.

Attractiveness is basically the most important thing for success in life, especially for women.

>Except she has to have decent looks too.
lol

>You underestimate how hard it is for women to be attractive to men.
Yeah, you have to not be a quadruple amputee chemical burn victim, truly harrowing requirements

>Rachel nearly always wore more revealing clothes than Monica.
She's supposed to be a more outgoing character.
>We also get to see her nipples much more often than Monica's.
That's literally because Jennifer Aniston always has rock hard nipples. She's addressed this and apparently it's just how her body is.
>They kept giving Monica terrible haircuts after S1 whereas Rachel had normal, better haircuts.
Monica got one bad haircut by Phoebe. It was a joke.
> In S1 Monica supposedly has a hard time getting dates, whereas we get to see Rachel go on much more dates than her both in the early seasons and later
Monica has 6 lovers before Richard.
Rachel has 3 in the same time, one who was her ex-fiancee, the other Ross.

>Phoebe goes from homeless teenager to running her own masseuse company
She never works for herself as a masseuse. She's always employed by a parlour.

>That's literally because Jennifer Aniston always has rock hard nipples. She's addressed this and apparently it's just how her body is.

Attached: 1623639160819.jpg (858x517, 27.74K)

>Rachel nearly always wore more revealing clothes than Monica.
Monica is uptight.

True story I used to bang a girl who looked just like her. She is clinically insane tho. I wouldn't lie to you guys, trust me

> quadruple amputee
Hawt

Why does she give massages out of her own apartment and carry the table around with her?

As says Rachel has long 3 inch nipples that are constantly erect from her lewd thoughts over the time the entire cast, apart from Chandler went to town on them. Monica's nipples are 1 inch long so can be hidden by padding on occasion.

I'm guessing cash in hand jobs from her regulars. Her first employer is some new age hippy joint where Gunther's roommate works and after that she works at a big corporate owned massage parlour.

Exquisite.

Attached: Jennifer-Aniston-Feet-1452932.jpg (860x957, 100.06K)

Good military friend of mine apparently knew Aniston personally. His wife was childhood friends with her and I guess they would catch up from time to time and Aniston would come over to his house for wine night with his wife and him. She apparently would constantly get drunk and then cry about Brad Pitt leaving her for Jolie. Which he would find funny but would bite his tongue about it around her.

If I was your best friend
I want you 'round all the time (I want you 'round me all the time)
Girl, I'll be your best friend
If you promise you'll be mine (girl, promise you'll be mine)
Please say he's just a friend (uh-huh)
Now, girl, let's not pretend (come on)
Either he is or he ain't your man (haha)
Please say he's just a friend
I want you 'round all the time (I want you 'round all the time)
Girl, I'll be your best friend
If you promise you'll be mine (girl, promise you'll be mine)
Please say he's just a friend (uh-huh)
Now, girl, let's not pretend (come on)
Either he is or he ain't your man (haha)
Please say he's just a friend

Pitt was a fucking idiot. I wouldn't take Jolie over Anniston or Paltrow.

Attached: Gwyneth-Paltrow-Feet-6362273.jpg (3600x4506, 1.05M)

>She's supposed to be a more outgoing character.
Interestingly enough, their clothes even out by the end of the series. We get to see Monica in lingerie and so on (something unheard of in the early seasons), and I don't think her character became much more outgoing than she was in the early seasons.
>Monica got one bad haircut by Phoebe. It was a joke.
By "giving her a bad haircut" I didn't mean Phoebe, but her haircut in general in the early seasons. Especially the one she had for some time during S4 was just terrible, the one she had in S1 was objectively better looking. Meanwhile none of Rachel's were nearly as bad.
>Monica has 6 lovers before Richard. Rachel has 3 in the same time, one who was her ex-fiancee, the other Ross.
Wrong, I don't remember the exact numbers, but before Richard showed up she dated (beyond Ross and her ex-husband) Paolo, Russ and that one guy whom she complained to about Ross. There were probably more, I don't remember all of them.

whore cope

the most bitchy of them all,that's for sure

Childhood is thinking rachel is the best friend, adulthood us recognizing monica was the best friend you met along the way

Yes, actually entitled. Not possessed of a false sense of entitlement. Truly entitled. Possessed of an accurate and valid sense of entitlement.

>women have to spend hours in front of a mirror to be attractive
Why did god make women so weak and ugly?

Monica was the hottest to me but I never told anyone because Monica looked similar to mom and I didn't want people to get the wrong idea

>Wrong
Not really. I forgot Russ was before Richard (by a few episodes) and that guy she had one date with where she complained about Ross I didn't count because it barely counts as a date. Just remembered the guy complaining about Ed Begley Jr too which she abandoned mid date. Even including them that makes her even with Monica yet she only had sex with three of them (technically two because she has sex with Ross for the first time in the episode Richard is introduced) and two of them she doesn't even have a proper date with.

Is Jennifer Aniston the biggest wasted opportunity of all time? Why didn't she become a bigger deal?

christ man you have absolutely literally no buttfucking idea