Terrible poster

>terrible poster
>everyone in the trailer looks like a cosplayer
>desaturated grey mud color pallet
>distracting all star cast like plastic Nicole Kidman
>Hamlet, again
>Reddit action like the 360 no scope spear
>recut by studios to be "more fun"
>Egger's ego big enough that he actually believed he had the clout to make a big budget movie his way without interference
>has only made one good film that is starting to look like an accident
If it weren't for the (only) 3 interesting shots- Bjork, Valkyrie, and the Volcano- I would have absolutely no hopes for this at all. Either way, I think the only people that will genuinely like this are guys desperate for a big all white movie but are too low IQ to watch classic films. I hope I'm wrong.

Attached: C3B38AE4-747B-4E58-A7B7-2FAE70070108.jpg (810x1200, 171.45K)

How does Anya keep getting so many good roles? And don't say suck and fuck

Don't care. looks cool

best dick sucker in Hollywood right now. Its not sucking everyone, you have to give the right blowjobs to the right people.

>Either way, I think the only people that will genuinely like this are guys desperate for a big all white movie but are too low IQ to watch classic films

Capeshit and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

Attached: MV5BMjMyNDkzMzI1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODcxODg5MjI@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 252.94K)

Jesus Christ they even did the arm thing

>166118179
>terrible poster
>everyone in the trailer looks like a cosplayer
>desaturated grey mud color pallet
>distracting all star cast like plastic Nicole Kidman
>Hamlet, again
>Reddit action like the 360 no scope spear
>recut by studios to be "more fun"
>Egger's ego big enough that he actually believed he had the clout to make a big budget movie his way without interference
>has only made one good film that is starting to look like an accident
I'm gonna watch it anyway

Attached: 1647535509266.gif (510x510, 568.75K)

Are these hate threads coordinated? Why do people want this movie to fail so bad?

Shazamposting

and the two downwards pointing bladed weapons

You’re the same faggot calling jared leto capeshit a masterpiece. You pieces of shit on here are like cartoon villains or bizarro. The opposite of everything you say is true

>You pieces of shit on here are like cartoon villains or bizarro
Your mind on capeshit, everybody

no black and faggot good enough for me

I see you've never been noted to death yet
Nicole Kidman's agent: "we like the poster and we get that this movie is gritty, but could you make her look not old"

Nicole Kidman looking real CGI skelington there.

>leftypol shills hating on whitekino

what else is "new"?

I WANT TO ___ ON NICOLE KIDMAN

swarthy hands typed this

White people should hold themselves to high standards

Eggers has a 100% track record of certified kino

THE NORFMAN
CONQUER YOUR 'ATE

>2 movies
>generic a24 slow burn feminist horror movie
>persona rip off about toxic masculinity (his words) that accidentally became super memeable and entertaining
We'll see.

It's not the political compass that makes a good or a bad movie, you think like a woke retard

It's virtue signaling, nothing to do with a political compass. He has said multiple times he wants to be seen as an auteur, his social messaging is strictly and clearly aimed at people that would respond positively to hearing him say he's "taking on toxic masculinity". It's not the political compass that makes it bad, it's the utterly soulless and disingenuous intent behind it that does.

Some troons from Yea Forums think it's fun if everything new sucks and fails. Like arguably the best videogame of all time (elden ring) was released not so long ago and then just can't stop seething about it

>Like arguably the best videogame of all time
Is it summer already?

Dat nigger right doe.

is this how PoC see white people complaining about them in movies? Because this is clearly a movie for white people and now PoC (OP) are lashing out.

Attached: 1603506559.jpg (449x659, 67.5K)

It's not even the best game released by the people that made it

it’s white

That's true but clearly one of the best Souls game.

>more PoC continue to lash out
hmmm

Attached: martin.webm (944x528, 2.02M)

Seething third worlders is the best advertisement this movie could ask for (on Yea Forums)

I just want good white kino, not hackwork

Attached: C1927D99-469D-442F-9485-2EF2A21EF75F.jpg (3024x4032, 780.7K)

nice rat claws

Attached: 20211224_183959.jpg (2750x3006, 1.83M)

Why are you outside

it’s a white people thing

I'm white

yeah just live in the past while the world collapses around you
you're the problem

every single movie poster looks like that for the past 10 years

>your history doesn't matter
>just consume
It's people like me that will be holding up the last vestiges of what made the white race great while all you normies that NEED nu-products and nu-trends to feel relevant and important slowly die with the sinking ship that is nu-film. Maybe the movie will be good but all the signs are suggesting otherwise. Meanwhile the greatest masterpieces of this medium fall into obscurity because you won't watch a movie unless it has Marvel action and a soundtrack that goes BWAAM.

Case in HECKIN point

Theres a damn good reason I'm going to watch this

Attached: 1647646426377.jpg (560x241, 13.79K)

you hate white people

I hate stupid white people that I consider to be driving factors in the downfall of my race

The costumes in the trailer are better than anything Viking related ever done before in kino what are you on about m8

Lol you are so desperate to try and make people hate this, it's hilarious

I want to like it

same which is why i hate you

In order to get the full experience of the Northman you have to take your girlfriend's black boyfriends Tyrone, Jamal and Demarcus with you

>hates me because I'm cautious about a film with a dozen red flags
>Film white. Film good. Me consume.
>meanwhile, old masterpieces that should be worshipped by society as the greatest works of art our country has produced: lol who cares they are old n shit
You don't understand how jewish you are being or you do and youre sneakier than I thought.

I am sick of the grey and muddy pallette

once you're older you'll realise that sometimes you gotta let go and relax sometimes, if you're jew this jew that 24/7 its not healthy
also complaining about a movie in a dying thread isn't going to save the white race, be the best version of yourself, love you mate

Cringe

But you are black and can't help yourself when you see white people, I get you bro.

I posted my hand

desu it looked like a jewish rat claw, it'd be doing a DNA test ASAP in the meantime post nose

Attached: shoot.jpg (1280x720, 247.69K)

>old masterpieces that should be worshipped by society as the greatest works of art our country has produced
>He thinks old films weren't kiked
He dose realize that hollywood has been a jewish institution since it's very inception, Doesn't he?
>Should we tell him

Attached: 6pqiyh80sqd71.jpg (502x503, 17.53K)

>still samefagging and seething despite pretending like he was over it two posts ago

Yeah this is going to be complete garbage. It hasn't even been released yet and I'm already getting second hand embarrassment.