Rural folks dumb

>rural folks dumb

Attached: spa.jpg (1280x720, 84.82K)

I don't think a single joke from the tegridy farms shit ever made me laugh, at least those guys had a few funny lines before

PRAISE SNEEDWEH OR DIE BY HELLFIRE

Attached: 1649039937528.png (237x589, 21.16K)

how many seasons did tegridy encompass? everything involving it is just a blur of disappointment

Isn't the China episode from that arc?

>>rural folks dumb
yes

What third world country did your parents ooze out of?

Third world countries are most often rural, you dumb fuck.

Bros...

Attached: 8982756.jpg (1280x1353, 278.31K)

>not a single state above 110
I don't see how this disproves rural people being dumb. Just because all of the US is borderline retarded, doesn't make them any smarter.

>Matt & Trey dumb
Name one smart city slicker

>Arkansas
>Kansas
Why are they like this?

they weren't being portrayed as dumb. They were flabbergasted at the dumb city-slickers that they were seeing. But you have an persecution complex, so you want to think that the rural guys were the butt of the joke.

>what is a normal distribution
The irony of this post

>unable to refute argument
>resort to slightly veiled ad hominem
Ah, a true 100 IQ power move.

100 is the average, how the fuck do you expect a state to have an average of 110? Did Texas have a eugenicist program I didn't know about?

ok now show the other map

>how the fuck do you expect a state to have an average of 110?
Many provinces/regions in Asian and European countries surpass the 110 mark, user. You're not disproving rural people being dumb with these low ass scores.

Yes.

What did the 90 iq brainlet mean by this

>Many provinces/regions in European countries surpass the 110 mark
wouldn't a province/region in a European country be equivalent to a county in a US state?
That map wasn't showing county separation, just the whole state's average.

remove all the cities with niggers in them there you get the 105 to 110 mark, oh wait you didn't realize that iowa and minnesota still had nigger cities, europoors I swear

and the north west also has a ton of "american indians" and spics as well

>unable to understand even a 90 IQ brainlet
How does it feel treading the line of mental retardation?

>provinces in asian and European countries
The smaller your population sample, the higher variation you'll get, obviously. There's no single country with an average anywhere near 110.

why does the left hate the white working class?

>Mutts being insecure about their intelligence: the thread

Urbanites who move to rural or semi-rural areas to LARP are the worst. You don't find very many stereotypical rural people anymore.

>Arctic
>antarctic
why are they like this

>working class
>white
If you're working class, your ancestors 100% bred with brownies at some point. Sorry, but there's no such thing as a white working class.

>euros feeling dunning kruger when they're still scheduled for another brother war in 5 years and are forcibly vaxxed

More like Euros living rent free in your head, user. No one here claimed to be European.

I, for one, fully claim to be European. I'm a white American and I'm proud of my Yuro blood, it's what makes me white.

nobody mentioned euroshit until you did, which nobody gives a shit about

>euro trying to get angry (you)s from other euros

I'm a hunter gatherer BITCH

I didn't mention shit, you replied to my post saying "euros feeling dunning kruger when...", it's you who brought it up.

Checked and europilled

Cool, then there's no such thing as "white privilege".

Attached: hedge.jpg (1080x1100, 132.73K)

Yes. We should massacre them all and repopulate rural America with people from cities.

To be fair you have to be incredibly smart to pay $5000 dollars a months for a rat infested cuckbox

Attached: 1644196099182.jpg (694x463, 101.82K)

you don't get it and you never will
it has that hustle and bustle you simply don't see anywhere else
the whole place just has this sort of hum to it which makes it feel alive

How do we get from
>the working class isn't white
to
>there's no white privilege
?
I'm not saying white privilege is a thing, but your logic is faulty.

my ancestors were german farmers who bred with nordic farmers.

Welder fags will never understand the feeling of heading down to the local barcade to sink a couple of microbrews and talk about node.js

Attached: s0y.jpg (416x121, 10.49K)

So what you're saying is that the left hates non-whites?

>there's no such thing as a white working class
>"pretending" to be retarded

>there's no such thing as a white working class.
8/10 shitpost

>So what you're saying
What are you, one of those Karen interviewers?

The working class is too dumb and poor to be concerned with keeping the purity of the race, even the white-passing ones are mixed to some degree.

I can't name a single farmer I've met who wasn't smarter than 80% of citytards. In the age of industrialized corporate farming in a global debt economy and genetically modified crops, you have to be smart to stay afloat and succeed.

Rural folks have a practical and pragmatic wisdom to them that most urban liberal niggers lack.

iq is a metric that faggot atheists invented to convince themselves they aren't lowlife trashbags

Attached: 1648545311473.jpg (900x900, 494.99K)

the tween wave episode was kino

Bitch, you've met like a dozen farmers at best, and you certainly haven't met 80% of citytards. Hope you're not a farmer yourself, because you're giving us a bad name with that fallacious reasoning.

>iq is a metric that faggot atheists invented
But the Bible mentions The Lord having an IQ of 5000...

Attached: guns diversity.jpg (827x1119, 183.99K)

>SIRI WHAT IS POPULATION DENSITY

If you're going to say people from rural areas tend to have a lower IQ than someone from a city then you have to also say that niggers are lower iq on the whole.

rural folks aren't dumb. some of the smartest people i ever met were from a rural area. but what tends to happen is rural folks aren't exposed to the world like city folk. this can lead to ignorance. but it happens to city folk as well like thinking they are the center of the universe.

You may be the first dumb farmer I've interacted with.

What are you implying exactly? That population density lowers the average score? Because Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan would like to have a chat with you.

Not a single Europoor country is 110 average either. In fact, only a couple are close to the 103 range of best US states.

If you insist on this just being a case of "america dumb lol", then you by extension argue for Europeans being dumb faggots.

Attached: 1645892949945.jpg (785x1000, 88.68K)

yeah, im sure the chicom data is super reliable. now, youd better go back to work before your boss makes you redudant, bongo.

>Not a single Europoor country is 110 average either
I said regions, not entire countries.
"america dumb lol" indeed, you illiterate fuck.

>Many provinces/regions in Asian and European countries surpass the 110 mark
no they fucking don't lmao. the only time you ever get anything remotely that high as a regional average is when you're cherrypicking or flat out lying.

Don't chicken out and explain what you meant with population density, faggot.

>rural folks aren't exposed to the world like city folk.
this is current year, user. the internet and 24 hours "news" cycle have existed for decades now. cars have existed for even longer so saying rural folks are out of touch because they don't visit or interact with cities or get urban news is just dumb.

interacting with people in RL is much different than facebook user. It's easy to call someone a nigger on fb. Now say it to their face while you wait in line for coffee.

yea and obviously this data hasn't been broken down into regions within the states, you seem incredibly motivated by this how about you go ahead and get to work

rest assured that eurocattle are dumb as shit, imagine not having freedom

euro density is smaller than us density. if you don't understand the mathematical significance of large vs small sample sizes, i can't help you.

also, never quote chicom stats unless you enjoy being mocked and ridiculed.

I am european
my brother