Kills the prequels, some of the best films ever made

>Kills the prequels, some of the best films ever made
>Kills Bruce Willis, one of the best actors of all time

Why do we continue to tolerate these terrorists?

Attached: 5NTrGn56u_MrnFt33Wg5ZlhIuRzc_8Tc58ovCtUZxhw.jpg (500x500, 49.58K)

>Kills the prequels, some of the best films ever made
They're garbage. I don't care if you think being a contrarian is cool, they're shit films and you have shit taste for defending them. Star Wars fucking sucks dick since 1980 and if you disagree you're a turd munching giga faggot. Go inhale cum, faglord.

>Themes of Politics, Romance, Action, Philosophy, Ethics and morality seamlessly blended together
>Garbage

You have been branwashed by RLM/you are a boomer. You need to be euthanized

>killed picard s1
>instead of making a season long narrative they made a ridiculous episodic season
>it's even worse
thanks mike you drunk

fpbp

Mike Stoklasa owes me sex

Attached: 1414323268061.webm (488x360, 598.82K)

>Kills Bruce Willis
Thats just merciful

> some of the best films ever made
Doesn't apply to any star wars

Attached: George Lucas.png (751x365, 360.12K)

Attached: 1643230060087.png (1266x2000, 3.44M)

>the day when Mike Stoclasa started to regret his own existence

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7ulm23FSJ1rrpi2t_400.png (343x356, 267.29K)

Why does everyone think RLM was the cause of people hating the prequels? People were saying shit about them when they came out. Why do you think the Phantom Edit was made?

bullshit, they saved bruce from further exploitation as a senile old man
now at least bruce can enjoy his jello and wait to die in peace

this, i hate zoomer revisionist history
i was fucking there, i saw it opening night in the theater in 99.. between jar jar and the fucking annoying kid a lot of us were "what the literal fuck is this garbage?"

It's easy to look at the prequels with rose colored glasses when the franchise has turned 100 times even more shit..

no one cares phoneposter

Based

Hey guys!

>Kills the sequels, because they thought JJ Abrams would be good for the Star Wars series.
This is their one and only sin. Other than killing Previously Recorded Live but that one is on Rich.

Attached: index.png (299x168, 18.44K)

this

>>Kills Bruce Willis, one of the best actors of all time
Stoklasa is related to the Gruber family. It was blood for blood.

Karma bitch. Review my movie when it releases

Attached: 1511224617297.jpg (818x670, 105.53K)

Where does this meme come from? You don’t think it has way, way more to do with J. J. Abrams having directed a well-received reboot of another classic sci-fi property? You genuinely believe a small beer YouTube channel influenced a bunch of multimillionaire studio executives to hire J. J. Abrams?

I believe that their prequel reviews became popular enough that many Hollywood industry types saw them, yes. Not influential enough to wholly influence their decision making, but perhaps enough to be the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak on some decisions.

I bet mike's ass is much hairier than that

Singlehandedly destroyed Red Letter Media and Cinemassacre

It's possible that the sequels were ruined when any ideas JJ had for episodes 8 and 9 that he wrote episode 7 with the intention of leading into were thrown out by Ryan in episode 8, leaving episode 9 having to be nothing more than a bad clean up job. Of course, JJ loves his mystery boxes, so who knows if he really had any plans...

Abrams was the reason the RLM review got so big, he linked it on his Twitter account back in the day. Abrams was extremely influenced by it and campaigned to become part of the SW franchise.

You have to be delusional to think this. They hired JJ because he successfully rebooted Star Trek

I miss pre-rectum

> any ideas JJ had
> so who knows if he really had any plans...
He didn't. Ryan confirmed this and that's why he went about doing his own thing. Popular theories about Snoke were completely invalidated because even jewjew didn't know what Snoke was.

What's most interesting about this is that Ryan was left with nothing to work with, so he felt no choice but to do a typical midwit deconstruction of the setting with the force, the jedi, etc. Because that's what you do when you have nothing, you deconstruct, and then say you are smart for taking something apart.

Had there been a plan, Ryan may have never killed everything yidsney could rely on for star wars and would have done another safe sequel.

Attached: 1640925010673.png (200x200, 27.28K)

Why didn't Abrams direct The Last Jedi?

>director understands literally none of those things
>mashes them all together like an overworked hamburger, burns it on the grill, and serves it on a stale bun
>"DELICIOSO!"
The Prequels are garbage.

Yes Mike, you're to blame.

Did Disney just cheap out and not want to pay him?

Is Rich doing ok? He looks like the weight of the one ring is bearing down on him. I half expect to see him beating a fish to death while faramir ponders whether he should kill him.

> Why didn't Abrams direct The Last Jedi?
There's two leading theories about why and both are compatible. Remember, Yidsney promised Ryan Johnson his own trilogy which he was fighting for as late as a year or two ago.

1. They were trying to repeat history because the soiboy redditor likes to repeat the claim that, "ESB was good because it didn't have Lucas helming it," which I guess you could call the 2nd film's director trope
2. Jewjew's mystery box relies on other writers coming in and making him look smart for starting the story off even though it's their ideas and work

So if you put it together, the plan was Ryan Johnson could supply jewjew with a second film to work off from, and then Ryan could do his own trilogy. But that didn't happen and it backfired for everyone.

> a ridiculous episodic season
Season 2 isn't episodic at all. Episodic means each episode has a complete narrative that you can watch outside the context of the rest of the season. No episode has been like that.

I do think Plinket is to blame for Abrams star wars. If only because it's hilarious and I like my tragicomedy

fippy bippy

But if they can’t stretch the truth to make an unfunny joke then why even post on fuckin Yea Forums user

watching their Re:view of picard and STD is like watching Mike and Rich tortured to the point of insanity by Alex Kurtzmann

>Kurtzmann
Will he ever stop getting work? He has ruined everything he ever touched, yet he keeps being hired. Is it nepotism or blackmail or what?

shoehorning "themes" into a movie even though you don't understand them or how to incorporate them into a good movie doesn't mean anything

the prequels and bruce willis are neoreactionary kino

fpbp

correct and basedpilled

Didn't the Simpsons make an entire episode shitting on the films in before RLM was even founded?
I thought it was universally understood that episode 3 was the only half decent release in that trash heap even when they were coming out.

Stop being antisemitic

Did anyone see in the other thread that some user found this same blazer being sold for $10,000? Where the fuck is the money coming from? What kind of shady shit is Mike involved in?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-05 180104.png (446x390, 204.12K)

I thought the Phantom Menace was fucking stupid and bland when I saw it, which was six years before Youtube was invented.
I particularly thought the battle droids were a disgrace. There was always the running joke about Stormtroopers having shit accuracy even back then, but at least they still posed a convincing threat in ANH.
>The jedi cut 'em down like butter
Yeah I know George, I watched you do it. Awful.

> What kind of shady shit is Mike involved in?
Joshua "The Wizard" Davis

(((Davis)))

Thanks to Mike, The Wizard escaped really nasty charges over alleged drug rapes that took place in the gay night scene of Milwaukee. The Wizard owes him, big time.

literally anyone with a jo ann fabrics in their town and stitch together a shitty lime green blazer my dude who will never be a dudette

>He didn't. Ryan confirmed this and that's why he went about doing his own thing.
Really? Because I've read multiple interviews with more than one person who worked on TLJ over the years and everything I've read said it basically happened like this:
>Rian: "So, what's the layout for the trilogy so I know where we're going with this one?"
>Kathleen: "Don't worry about it, just do your own thing."
>Rian: "Right-o!"

They're obscenely wealthy.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-17 234717.png (607x69, 15.21K)

>166114449
Weak bait.

Zoomers (I don't give a shit if you were born in 1993 you're still a fucking zoomer to me) saw those movies when they were like 8 years old and genuinely thought they were great because the only people they discussed them with were other retarded 8 year olds. Then in 2016 they discovered Yea Forums and saw people hating them and liking RLM reviews, so they equated the two.

Post your rare Mikes.

Attached: aQmJW4qi2FBJsm97IctZFxnPayy.jpg (513x611, 90.93K)

Every criticism of ST applies to OT as well
Prequels are the only true star wars kino

Hot boy hot boy

Attached: 20220405_222126.png (1000x577, 193.68K)

fpwp
go back

fpbp

Based RLM STILL making the autistic incels of Yea Forums seethe.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x444, 125.08K)

dat fiyah OG be busin out da closet yo