Totes ourguys

>living with mexicans is equivalent to living on a planet with death dealing radiation
BASED MIKE AND RICH

Attached: mike and rich.png (688x439, 526.76K)

>look for any organic reviews of this kurtzman slop
>every single one is just somebody trying to cash in on the hate for kurtzman
>even the pre-paid shills who are contract bound to be positive simply ignore the bulk of the show and focus on the memberberries because the writing is so bad
I guess the dollar is devaluing faster than this show loses money hahaha

>cry for years about how episodic was better
>show goes episodic
>Waah what the hell is going on why do the episodes have different tones whattt????

>muh episodes
you need to get some writing staff before you can make those broski

Attached: evil-sulu.jpg (265x314, 34.17K)

They never said that, homo

Episodic means a beginning, middle and end for every episode. In theory someone could jump in on any episode and understand the relationships between the characters, the problem they have, and see it resolved with the promise of future (similar in tone) adventures.

Get a load of this retard.

I don't know how to say this but Mike is way more stupid than Rich somehow.

You know what's going to happen. You trust Mike right and you go about your week laughing in your head at the idea of such a goofy shift in tone without wrapping up the episodes as actual episodic events. But then years later for some reason you watch this show and you get to the end of Episode 4 and .. what the fuck it wraps up the episode. It has a clear ending which required the only slightest bit of paying attention to see. And you realize, he's done you again. He either fell asleep, or got fixated on some nitpicky thing and his tunnel vision closed for several minutes while all the things he say were 'missing' actually played on screen. When will we learn

No, what's actually going to happen is that I don't care.

0.35 shekels have been deposited to your ShareBlue account.

Are you being deliberately retarded by not understanding what "episodic" means?

tldr

What episode?

I unironically live for these reviews

Not even going to read this wall of text.
Congratulations, you are the schizo. It's real.

tdlr: their criticisms always seem right till you watch for yourself

>more Picard shit
This is thoroughly uninteresting. We got the joke and we know this series is utter trash, so why keep dragging this shit out. Everyone would rather just see them wax reminiscent about old TNG episodes again anyway.
Jay and Rich's Darkman re:view was way more interesting than this. Fucking "Picard" isn't even worth getting mad over

Third Reich Mike and Rich "and White" Evans can't be stopped.

I get the joke, I like the joke, and I want the joke to keep going.

> Fucking "Picard" isn't even worth getting mad over
They're actually vocal about that and mention that the show hardly upsets them now because their expectations are set so low. They view it as a bizarre trainwreck to analyze for how bad it is instead of previous nu-Trek where they are upset at how poorly made they are.

wow thanks for informing me of the shit i already heard in the first two episodes thank god there's a third in case i forgot

>Rich aging 5 years for every Star Trek review.
What's happening to him? Is he a heavy smoker or something?

So you're mad that they can't be mad but would be upset if they were?

Attached: apu_question.jpg (974x1061, 87.03K)

He's got the beetus but trusts big pharma

I stopped watching nutrek and I like it because they watch it for me. when I saw young guinan being angry at two years from now I realized I made the right decision

I'm disappointed that they're rehashing a tired complaint that we're all aware of and agree with because they spent two whole episodes talking about and a third provides no additional new content or perspective

If I run into a guy I know and he starts whining about his day, I might be sympathetic for five minutes. If he whines about his day in my ear for three fucking hours then we have a problem.

It looks like he's gaining weight again too.

>doesnt drink
>doesnt smoke
It's all culvers butterburgers and Giordanos for 1.

That's kind of a shame. Not drinking and smoking almost always makes peoples faces look younger, even if their diet is bad.

brahs rich has been working out, he looks fucking tite
watch out mike!

Attached: 1632797645558.webm (1004x956, 2.62M)

nu Trek is literally killing his soul in real time

They actually skipped the, "by the way we're at the point where we're not hate-watching this," disclaimer. They even said they would be morbidly interested in a third season to examine how bad the story is.

I think they even said those things because people do want to be mad and join in the anger vicariously. But the truth is that people in general have moved on from these franchises because they're so pathetic that they're not even worth talking about, not even to complain.

don't watch it then you fucking retard

>series where brown women yell at Picard all day that he literally flies a starship and has a vineyard because of his evil hateful privilege
>"I can't figure out why it's so bad!"
these cucks are annoying to watch, they're desperately afraid to ever just come right out and say the real reason

Mike is obsessed with Star Trek and he is physically incapable of not talking about it. I watch these because I like Mike and Rich, not because I am interested in hearing about this retarded show. Guarantee 98% of the viewers feel the same.

>Mike is obsessed with Star Trek and he is physically incapable of not talking about it.
Then he should just talk about TNG or DS9 because that's far more interesting, and their episodes on that subject were well-received and people are always asking for more.
Nobody CARES about Picard, and they're not listing the real reasons it's so terrible anyway.

That's the least of the show's problems.

>Then he should just talk about TNG or DS9
They could also do TOS, the TOS movies and VOY.

it would be like this if you ran into him on his youtube channel where he posts whining about his day, and you chose to tune in and have a problem

>NOOO STOP YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT CONTENT PROVIDES REHASHING DULL UNINTERESTING CONTENT
dumb cultist faggot

you are a retard

Rich has been losing weight and when middle-aged people lose weight they look older because the skin is has lost its elasticity. But IMO in every upload he looks thinner and healthier for some time now.

dougie watch star trek

>Mike and Rich are too afraid to admit that the REAL reason the show sucks is because there's brown people in it

Meds

>strawman argument
Rent free

>what the fuck it wraps up the episode.
>It has a clear ending which required the only slightest bit of paying attention to see
what is it?

Attached: 1627064827527.png (195x198, 2.59K)

Attached: lincontro-tra-mario-luigi-dream-team-e-super-mario_wvmq.jpg (1798x1411, 384.8K)

when are these fucking hacks gonna talk about ds9

He’ll look a lot better once he casts the ring in to the fires from whence it came.

I would love to hear them talk about ds9, voy or ent

Reading the comments to the Picard videos is even funnier as everyone is simply too afraid to accuse the show of being leftist drivel

It'd be funny to bait those comments with a throwaway account:

> You're just saying that because you hate democrats and progressives. Racist.

Attached: 1643735745485.gif (112x112, 6.39K)

Let me write it clearer:
>Mike: There's no wrap up ending.
>You: [After watching the episode] What the fuck? They did wrap up the episode! It has a clear ending which required the only slightest bit of paying attention to see.

Yeah so what was it?

Attached: 1642863767921m.jpg (691x1024, 43.65K)

>faster than this show loses money
We're in a post-profit world. Seriously, they seem able to stomach losing hundreds of millions on political projects. It's more important to produce propaganda than to make money.

the utter state of Yea Forums not understand basic concepts
fucking yikes

>everyone would rather see them wax reminiscent
WRONG. I watch them because I like to see them suffer under the torture of their favorite series getting totally pozzed. I do not give a single solitary fuck about old tng. I watch to see Mike and Rich die inside and outside while their favorite childhood series is raped to death in front of their eyes
>Jay and rich darkman review was way more interesting
fucking WRONG. Nobody gives a fuck about these obscure 80s movies and rich and Jay have absolutely zero chemistry together without Mike bridging the gap. You literally know nothing and I am suspecting you are a literal nigger or at the very least, a niggerlover.

What was what? The ending? I don't know I don't watch this shit. I was saying you just know this will happen because it happens with everything that Mike says

Kek you know he's right niggerlover
He's triple vaxxed

> He's triple vaxxed
I sure hope Mike makes a Space Cop 2 before Rich dies from covid-related complication symptoms

Lmao k

ok Mordechai