Is this true Yea Forums?

is this true Yea Forums?

Attached: north.jpg (912x1920, 438.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

film.avclub.com/the-lighthouse-s-robert-eggers-nothing-good-happens-w-1839071674
youtube.com/watch?v=Xjmr_-NMBqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes they were mostly drunk bastards who spent all their time eating and farting

Nah bro they looked like this.

Attached: Princess-Aslaug-Ragnar-Lothbrok-Lagertha-vikings-season2.jpg (580x387, 66.52K)

Yes, the warriors and long distance sailors were definitely morbidly obese.

oh my god is that heckin god of war 2!!?!?!? i heckin love holding forward while someone explains the story to me as gameplay!!!!

it's a parody account

hot

They all look like tribals from 3000 years ago, not vikings.

Welcome to your past, genghis

>game bad because no bing bing wahoo

no, game bad because the "gameplay" is holding forward while people talk

if anything they would look underweight

Attached: 1639856397912.jpg (902x960, 78.58K)

Pure fatty cope by fatsos that think being obese makes them strong

Attached: howdy.jpg (1200x1547, 193.9K)

I like that account from the muslim guy they depicted in 13th warrior, where he describes them as degenerates who constantly fuck each other's slaves and bathe in each other's snotty water and says that they spend every waking moment drunk

>Trust The Science

Attached: 1638615493613.png (243x221, 79.32K)

me in the back

but it did had titties tho

it's bad because it's feminist faggotry only reason to play GoW is the titties and gore and that's gone

vikings were actually black

They looked like this

Attached: 1649138228027.jpg (400x400, 63.03K)

Daily reminder the Northman's viral marketers on Yea Forums are in a PANIC. The film scored under 65 in test screenings which means the word of mouth won't be enough to carry the box office.

So they're flooding Yea Forums with posts that The Northman is 'an EPIC alt right pro-white film!'

Problem is Robert Eggers is an extreme anti-trump WOKE leftist.

>RE: And then with this movie, I wasn’t like, “Now I’m going to write a movie about toxic masculinity.” But as I’ve said may times, nothing good happens when two men are trapped in a giant phallus. So obviously that’s what’s going to happen in [the lighthouse].

>AVC: It does seem very inevitable between them. So, you didn’t sit down and go, “I’m going to write a movie about toxic masculinity.” But at what point did you start to recognize that that’s what the story is about in some ways?

>RE: When my brother and I got all the way through [the script] the first time, we were like, “Yeah, that’s what’s going on.”

film.avclub.com/the-lighthouse-s-robert-eggers-nothing-good-happens-w-1839071674

The marketers are SO desperate they are now recruiting Alfonso Cuaron to put out articles for the movie.

>directors close buddy sees movie
>"Hey alfonso, we're struggling with the test scores on our movie. we're under 65 which means bad word of mouth. I dont know what to do."
>next day
>DIRECTOR'S FRIEND: "MY BUDDIES MOVIE IS FUCKING AMAZING!"

It will be interesting to see what Eggers viral marketing team try next with their guaranteed meme trash flop.

The joke is the game has a sheboon in it and he doesn't care

wtf I love marketers now

You get your facts from twitter?

Vikings on raids would be wealthy small landowners and so could afford to gain weight, however they were soldiers risking their lives and depended on by their comrades, they would be expected to have a level of self-discipline and similar fitness standards to modern soldiers, able to run for miles in full armor, it seems unlikely they would become so morbidly obese. They wore brightly dyed tunics.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (602x632, 57.12K)

seethe

i got excited when i heard God of War was on steam, I thought it was gonna be the 2005 - 2010 series but NOPE, the shitty movie one.

fuck you

>Lionel's set

Who the fuck actually thinks vikings are cool anyway?

At least he's wearing an helmet

movie about a black Viking would be cool for the novelty, ngl.

Hi Jew.

Visenya, Aegon and Rhaenys

Attached: wdytya.jpg (644x644, 66.56K)

pagan larpers
i.e. white niggers

Attached: templar00021.jpg (1200x1373, 97.86K)

>covered in dirt for no reason
The ancestors cringe.

Attached: 1588705941170.jpg (249x220, 21.18K)

fourteen year old boys, death metal fans with the taste of fourteen year old boys

Lots of Scandinavian erasure happening these days.

Also im jewish brw

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They do it to themselves really

Templars were kicked out of the church by the pope for participating in cabalistic rituals

>I'm Jewish because I don't like the European equivalent to boogaboo African tribes
Keep projecting though.

>I die for desert goblins.

Shut up, nerd.

Everyone, seethe more shitskin

Waah waah i saw a black person this is white genocide

The Swedes do it to the rest of them.

>Who the fuck actually thinks vikings are cool anyway?
It doesn't have to be vikings. There isn't enough movies about action and adventure where tough dudes swing around swords. Things like the 13th Warrior or Solomon Kane. Russia alone has made more of those recently. American media sucks.

You wear out that term when you use it on anything that personally upsets you

friendly reminder that History Buffs got to interview her in person

youtube.com/watch?v=Xjmr_-NMBqI

Post nose.

Me

Fuck off, anti-White cunt.

Yes, they had an abundance of food and a sedentary lifestyle.

Why do people get so defensive about Norse mythology not looking badass enough? If you look up the actual stories, Norse mythology is goofy as fuck. Thor is a canonically a dumb retard and half his battles with the giants are them playing some version of a childs game.

Greek myth is more kino (Hindu is the kinoest)

Attached: Treated_NKS_mjodr-578x576.jpg (578x576, 84.38K)

america is still one of the biggest producers of media out there. I just dont think there is much of an audience for that type of movie anymore, or, maybe im wrong and we will start to see more of them come out now. Personally im here for it, would love to see a new conan movie and i guess this will have to do.

>Vikangz thread

Attached: 3v49.jpg (680x536, 86.09K)

And what does Trust the Science say about blacks in Norse mythology?

>Greek myth is more kino
based
>Hindu is the kinoest
good morning

When you call anyone who annoys you on the internet a jew, you make calling out the jews come off as immature whining.
Actual jews are doing more harm than posting upsetting opinions on Yea Forums

>chain mail
>3000 years ago

>Greek myth is more kino (Hindu is the kinoest)
Degenerate

Actually Anglos control this world. Jews spend time on useless shit like posting on this board, Moshe

>Personally im here for it,
Look up the Russian movies Furious, The Viking and The Scythian/Last Warrior if you haven't seen them.

is he a black queer neurodivergent disabled viking? then i'll fund your movie otherwise not enough for our modern times audience, ima jew btw.

All of Greek Myth is Zeus being a fuckboi.

i always just felt like the vikings were white indians really

>Retard has never heard of The Picts.

Ugh, the noble Norse men and their exquisite art... Return to tradition white man!

Attached: Tanumshede_2005_rock_carvings_5.jpg (1632x1232, 646.33K)

Reminder

Attached: genetic_21-1357778337486172161-img1.jpg (720x720, 140.27K)

No and Sony and the shit companies befriended with it are through and through jewish.

thanks user, will do.

Cool. I tried, but some people just want to be stupid

And yet you still don't post nose

You're just seething that there is a movie that doesn't exist to attack White people for existing.

Christians destroyed this