Expect Yea Forums to be full of film buffs and film geeks

>Expect Yea Forums to be full of film buffs and film geeks
>It's full of literal retards instead

What the fuck?

Attached: Fry_meme.png (512x384, 136.13K)

imagine discussing film.

woah calm down with the r word man

on Yea Forums people don't play videogames.
On Yea Forums they don't watch movies or television. On /g/ they don't use the technology they promote or talk about. On /his/ they never read a book. You see the pattern here?

>instead

it’s mostly autists and discord trannies

im a bit of a film geek, myself

/x/ paranormal isnt full of ghosts

The quality of the medium has disintegrated and subsequently the discussion relating to it. In case you hadn't realised this board is Yea Forums 2.0 and will be until movies are good again.

Yea Forums is the most reddit board

There's 90 years of cinema to discuss.

Yea Forums:
>smart people pretending to be retarded
>actual retards come on, see the retarded behavior
>the boundaries between irony and reality blur
>Trump election happens
>irony is destroyed completely, now retardation is reality and reality is retardation

Pre-2013 or so Yea Forums is what you were imagining. It started getting bad in 2014 and became irredeemable after 2016. Anyone who disagrees is because, well, they are part of the wave of retards.

most boards about a specific topic are always shit about talking about said topic

Yeah, and how many times can you have the same discussion about them? If you have something fresh and original to say by all means start a new thread but when the medium is currently so poor then expect your discussion to be in a room full of idiots or barely interested people.

tv is mass media for the lowest common denominator

you are the real retard if you expected anything else

Yea Forums is an extremely low IQ board.

Attached: where.jpg (498x441, 40.65K)

But I've browsed Yea Forums since last Friday and have only seen the same 6-7 threads repeated.

So, evidently, you can discuss the same thing ad nauseum and never enter quality discussion.

Fuck Television and Fuck Film.

There, I said it.

Attached: tuxhands.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

Yea Forums has never seriously discussed film as an art form though. like im seeing threads of people here just now realizing that films prior to the 80s exist and they make films outside america.

and it all sucks. only television is good

OP is a faggot

>same 6-7 threads repeated.
Which ones?

You haven't been here long. There can be great discussion but yeah, it's rare. People don't come here to discuss the medium and why would they? The medium is shit. Anyone with a deep interest in movies probably discussed the shit out of them years ago and any great insight you receive is probably going to be in an off-topic thread that manages to meander its way to film discussion half way through by some people that remember they once liked movies.

Trek
Batman/capeshit
Booba
Fuck anime
Random, off-topic complaining about blacks
Random, off-topic complaining about Jews
Random, off-topic complaining about women

You’re just making excuses
Yea Forums has the lowest barrier of entry on the whole website, that’s the crux of the matter

post letterboxd

Yea Forums used to be good. It isn't anymore.

This is a shitpost board. If you want to talk about movies you should go somewhere else.

Attached: 1640748702157.jpg (674x647, 88.03K)

>instead
It’s exactly what you expected

>/fit/
>no one lifts and discussion is all lookism and tfwnogf
at last i truly see

I assume you got that Fry image from Redit so I implore you to return there

I stopped effortposting a long time ago
now I exist to shitpost

>Trek
Been consistently popular for years and has an autistic fanbase.
>Batman/capeshit
Half of what movies are now and Batman is the newest one.
>Booba
Men will always be interested in tits
>Fuck anime
Haven't seen these but agree
>Random, off-topic complaining about blacks, Jews and women
Topical and its a by-product of politicised how politicised movie content has become

Attached: teevee.jpg (599x777, 77.15K)

Based Critical Thinker

Braindead garbage like the "Sneed" meme attracted loads of kids and ESL posters to the board. They now make up the majority of the userbase. Most of the good posters are long gone.

Attached: idiots.jpg (800x500, 190.32K)

>Yea Forums has the lowest barrier of entry on the whole website, that’s the crux of the matter
Perhaps but if that were the case discussion would be much better on other boards. I don't think it really is. They're all as off-topic and dumb as each other and the ones that do stay on topic probably do so because the focus matter of the board isn't total shit like modern film

> - Renee Descartes
>painting of Voltaire
subtle troll or retarded?

What the fuck is a film buff? Someone who watched Citizen Kane and posted about it on their letterboxd?

Well at least there are still some posters with a brain here.

Attached: cover.jpg (316x475, 37.86K)

Attached: 1449031387814.jpg (1364x471, 183.12K)

I post here because this is Yea Forums lite, I don't watch a single tv series and the only movies I watch are capeshit.
AMA

nigger that was a troll older than you

I just did a massive shit

How long has it been this way...

Attached: 1569997271683.jpg (569x802, 283.42K)

cool it with the anti semitic remarks

Attached: 615fyh.png (1080x673, 309.7K)

Make a movie based on it.

it's not /film/ is it? fucking dummy

>tv then
>48 minutes ago
>tv now
>4 hours ago
wtf???

Here you go

Attached: morbius.jpg (1000x1500, 375K)

False, it was never good

>Trek
>Batman/capeshit
>Booba
>Fuck anime
these annoy me slightly

>Random, off-topic complaining about blacks
>Random, off-topic complaining about Jews
>Random, off-topic complaining about women
these I welcome

I'd literally rather watch a movie based on someone taking a shit than watching literal shit.

Discussing television & film is a bannable offense.

Attached: tv.gif (250x250, 3.76K)

people are so relaxed and not invested in trolling when discussing off-topic so i end up having to lurk guerilla threads and just hope something is recently relevant to me, honestly it drives me nuts

Attached: 1562094022930.jpg (259x194, 9.83K)

There's no good movies or television coming out anymore.
Most people here resent that and shitpost to replace the empty place in side ourselves.

is there even one board that is an exception?

But /pol/ IS politically incorrect. /pol/ confirmed best board on Yea Forums. Kneel

Yea Forums is unironically the best board on this site
its also the most creative one