Please

come forward.

Attached: please.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Who were they?

Attached: Eyes_Wide_Shut-904645091-large.jpg (1200x800, 64.29K)

>Or what fool? Nigga wearin a dress talkin tough. Nigga you listenin to keyboard music, settle down Timothy.
What happens?

*opens robe*

Bogs

>Dances over to them

Attached: 1629775490814.png (962x746, 265.34K)

Ali G and a bitch, innit

Father and daughter from the costume shop. Thats why he nods at Tom's character, he sold him the mask so he knows its him.

Nah, you can quite clearly see what looks like old person curly hair to the right of the bitch's head inside the hood.

*shambles toward you*

Attached: Pumpkinhead.gif (500x255, 1.12M)

Also she has saggy old person chin. But more importantly than either of these things, this was a super secret elites only event, they wouldn't have been let in.

I thought it was Zeigler and his Wife, hence the nod of recognition.

Zeigler didn't know he was attending it, you utter mong

Not that nigga to whom you reponded, but if I may inquire, did the much debated nod occur before or after our nigga Tom disclosed his face?

Yeah they would have, the costume seller is in on it

not gonna lie the orgy scene was pretty vanilla

Attached: eyes wide shut.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

Was the guy in the red robe supposed to be Jacob Rothschild

The British/European monarchy (every US president ,except for Van Buren and possibly Trump, descends from them) are still in control of everything. The Ashkenazi Jews are their most trusted "Viziers," so to speak.

Attached: 1573965402673.png (1091x625, 1.06M)

I don't think if you know but Clinton, Bush and Biden married their children to jews. EVERY single one of them

also, Trump did the same.

I could get a few good hits in before I got taken down, maybe even sink a choke.

What about Washington and Jefferson

And Jackson. He hated the “bankers” i.e. jews

.... No, no they very much wouldn't have. Being a simple merchant solicited for masks is not the same thing as gaining entrance to an obsessively secret orgy of the elites.

What if he was like the nephew of one of the big elites or something

*does 360 and walks away*

At that level the wealth is generational and a nephew would be wealthy as well

What if he just liked selling costumes

Sneedelio

how did they know he was not part of them if he was masked?

I'm gonna beat the shit out of you

>make me
what would they have done?

Because they already took a headcount and he showed up late

Isn't it weird that IRL it's pretty much an open secret that the world is run by pedos but no one does anything about it?

he wasn't masked at the front gate when he arrived in a taxi. there's a camera on the front gate

it is weird. and sad. so very, very sad...

What are you supposed to do? Shoot up a pizza restaurant?

how did the girl recognize him then? She was occupied during the ritual when he was maskless?

that's a good question, user. fucked if i know
clairvoyance?

Attached: knowing.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

No it's not weird, the aristocracy always indulges in taboos that the commoners can't. Even if you invented a new hierarchy, there would be a new elite class that would have the same fetishes. Because it's human nature for people with power to use it in ways people without it can't.

>Being a simple merchant solicited for masks

Did you miss the part where he whores his daughter out to wealthy men? why wouldn't he be in on it?

"some of you guys are okay, don't go to Dominoes if you're in DC tomorrow"

you can cut the whole prostitute part of the movie and her roommate and nothing of value would be lost.

don't you wanna know where the rainbow ends?

not him, but that's still not the same thing as getting invited to that party. you underestimate how secretive it was, and also how classist they are. getting tossed some dollars by some random rich men to fuck your daughter =/= getting invited to the Rothschild orgy

Seven commandments were commanded of the sons of Noah:

concerning adjudication (dinim)
concerning idolatry (avodah zarah)
concerning blasphemy (qilelat ha-Shem)
concerning sexual immorality (gilui arayot)
concerning blood-shed (shefikhut damim)
concerning robbery (gezel)
concerning a limb torn from a living animal (ever min ha-hay)

Attached: old trash.png (1488x1080, 1.47M)

If you watched this movie and haven't read the Vigilant Citizen article on it, you haven't watched this movie. Fyi

> (OP)
>If you watched this movie and haven't read the Vigilant Citizen article on it, you haven't watched this movie. Fyi

Attached: 1590710814909.png (596x1008, 91.57K)

so was the costume store owner mad that the asians were fucking his daughter for free? Also what did she whisper in Tom's ear?

“You should get a cloak lined with ermine.”

There is literally nothing reddit about what I said and in fact very much the opposite. For future reference if you want to come across like one of the cool kids you should use their memes in the right context.

SNEEDELIO

>was the costume store owner mad that the asians were fucking his daughter for free
no, he was whoring his daughter out. when tom cruise discovered them, the costume owner had to behave differently (he was a doctor (lots of money) and he did offer to pay more in advance)
>Also what did she whisper in Tom's ear
apparently the subtitles mention something about something, but it's not that coherent when listened to at a loud volume

> (You)
>There is literally nothing reddit about what I said and in fact very much the opposite. For future reference if you want to come across like one of the cool kids you should use their memes in the right context.

Attached: 1588488940708.jpg (596x1008, 207.37K)

If you're this embarrassing online I can only imagine irl. My God!

>mad because owned
>I'll try doubling down, that's a nice trick

keyed.

but it was the owner who discovered them, in fact the Doctor was in a hurry and he didn't care when asked if he heard something.

This

>nothing
>
meaningless
thanks, brother
>but it was the owner who discovered them
you raise a good point. perhaps he feared they were being too loud? no, that's kinda stupid, but his reaction the next day was wholly shifted. he couldn't have excepted tom cruise's visit. aye, but he initially rejected tom cruise's visit. it wasn't until tom cruise offered all that money in advance that he was let in. perhaps he knew that tom cruise might hear the sound, idk. i really don't know. that's one of the things i love about this film. there's a lot i can't unravel. it really is the ultimate kubrick film, while also appearing as a fairly ordinary film with one strange scene. thank you, user

>perhaps
reddit
>excepted
accepted
>aye
lmfao do I even need to say it. it's always the most obscenely reddit losers that post the reddit memes

>>perhaps
>reddit
sneed
>>excepted
>accepted
that's my b, but it should be "expected," not "accepted." accepted he was, expected he was not.
>>aye
fuck you