Found a box in the basement of things i saved from senior year

>found a box in the basement of things i saved from senior year
>letters from girls telling me to keep in touch
>handwritten notes during the school years
>i was too clueless to see it
>13 years later filled with regrets that i never took

movies for lost high school loves?

Attached: cameronfb.jpg (400x393, 11.94K)

We all have major regrets, bro. That’s just another part of life…

I'll be 32 this year and it feels the best years of my life was from 17-22

I'm going to be 25 and I never even expirenced a kiss from a girl, my best part of life never even happened

I don't know of any. Things always work out for them in the movies. Damn, Cameron was a great character. Great performance. Gave some depth to the movie.

>it feels the best years of my life was from 17-22

that's how it goes for most people, why do you think boomers are always going on about "the big game" and shit

I don’t think it’s the best part of life. It might’ve been if you experienced a first kiss when you were like 12. But either I’m dead inside or irreversibly damaged my brain through years of abusing drugs like speed, but now I don’t feel anything from kissing or making out. The last time I made out the only sensation I got was a weird tingle, sort of like you feel when a spider crawls on your arm and you look at it. It wasn’t a pleasant tingle. And now when I think of it my brain associates the memory the same way it does when I think about eating an orange sour skittle. I don’t know why that’s the closest feeling I get. I’m sexually incompetent too. I don’t feel anything through sex. The excitement is gone for me, and so is the pleasure too apparently. I would’ve loved it as a teen or preteen tho

It's true. I'm 25 and 18-21 were the absolute peak years of my life.

At the current age all women are now looking for the beta provider to settle down.

Same time tomorrow?

Peggy sue got married is pretty good

Attached: 1649132874352.jpg (1500x2000, 598.84K)

All of the Pop music, Hollywood, and MTV bullshit of yesteryear sold your brain on a fucking lie. A fantasy. Take comfort in knowing that you weren’t the only one who they lied to… they lied to all of us, man…all of us…

Attached: 067FA885-B7B8-4884-B8B0-7656952F44DA.gif (245x170, 1.87M)

i never belived it until i got older
>in college, have a group of friends you see regularly for 4 years
>lots of late nights together chilling and exploring life as an adult
>we all graduate and go our own ways
>years later the only friends we have left are coworkers and the occasional group chats
>most people you knew then are married with kids
>hair starts to thin out and suddenly you look int he mirror and miss everything and everyone you once knew

16-24 was the absolute peak of life, for everyone. theres no going back, the world is 10x more boring, all the novelty of being out on your own is gone, 90% of your peers have their own lives to get to, and anything you do that involves self-expression makes you feel like a creep. any hope you have of getting back into the weekly party circuit would involve making a whole bunch of new younger friends, which again, creep. there is nothing to look forward to and if i had 1/10th the amount of balls i say i do id hang myself in my room

a girl who was really into me invited me over to go swimming at her house on a school night and i turned it down because i had a presentation 1st period the next day. I can't believe I was too dumb to see it.

only guy in this thread who gets it

If you just have a little bit of money you can buy a $200 plane ticket to Colombia and have sex with girls that are hotter than any girls at your school for $30 each

I should have fucked them while I was still handsome. I could have fucked them all. I've seen girls you people wouldn't believe. Bleach blonde waif twins with ass length hair. 4' 8" tall teenage titcows with double G tits and wasp waists. All that pussy... lost... like cum, down drains. Time... to cry

>>hair starts to thin out and suddenly you look int he mirror and miss everything and everyone you once knew

Attached: rain and water.gif (500x269, 1013.52K)

is this what boomers meant by mid-life crisis, except now millenials are experiencing it before they turn 30?

I turned down so many girls when I was younger it's not funny. Now I don't even remember the last woman I talked to in a non-professional context. Having women like you early in life is important to set up a based middle life where you pay no attention to them at all.

Shut up

Attached: 1648434419495.jpg (1108x831, 79.5K)

Cameron is literally me minus the wealthy family.

Move on lmao.

You shouldn’t regret not getting opportunities with a girl when you were young. If you’re like me, you should regret being an underachiever and not getting into a good career when you were younger. I should’ve worked hard and become a psychologist or something. I’m going to have to be a wide boy or conman to have a fulfilling life now

im 22. i hate myself deeper than ever before. it only gets worse

Oh look it's the chud failure thread dreaming about being in their 20s like little children. Feels good living my best life at 31.

Is that tucker carlson?

>letters from girls telling me to keep in touch
>handwritten notes during the school years
haha yeah, that one definetivedly happened to me lole

I’m not one to badmouth anyone’s bait, but you had one fatal flaw. Someone living their best life at 31 would not be on Yea Forums writing shit like that in this thread right now. Otherwise, it was amusing

I’m glad I never had any friends as a kid I have no good life to look back on since I’m still in the same place of loserdom as an adult lol at least now I have the internet where I can chat with other likeminded autists i just could never meet anyone irl on my wavelength I like to think I’m too sophisticated for the normies I encounter in real life all they’re interested in is sports talk and the most basic tastes in tv and movies I just could never pretend to be interested in the conversations of these uncultured philistines. Also I’m trans and black so they probably didn’t like me for those reasons too

a girl from high school actually reached out to me a few years later and wanted to hook up but i chickened out. now shes fat and tatooed up, but at the time she looked okay and I couldve gone for it instead of wondering what couldve been

Ive only dated two girls in my life, and neither of them lasted longer than 6 months. I could name over 10 girls from high school and college who wanted my dick and I turned them all down for stupid reasons, and because of that, I never had sex once during my 4 years in college

I’m not one to badmouth anyone’s bait, but you had one fatal flaw. Dropping in being black and trans at the end revealed the whole thing as a setup. Otherwise, it was right on the line of believability

i failed tonight in a big way. but I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and try again. feel the pain but don't fear it.

Do you think any actual trannies post here? I hope not because I’d feel kinda bad for all the tranny jokes I make on here about them being freaks of nature who should kill themselves and all the ACK! memes and whatnot

I'm 30 and I literally cannot remember any good time from my life. Every time I am confronted with it I am pretty much blown away at thinking how I've been miserable for almost two whole decades of my life. I cannot remember a single time where I felt any sort of happiness for more than some fleeting hours.

Idk how you guys stay obsessed with highschool, I feel bad for you. A couple years ago my friend from school contacted me because it was our 10 year highschool reunion (I didn't go) and this nigga was talking to me like we had just graduated it was sad. He was asking me unironically if it would bother me if he tried to date this girl I briefly had a crush on in 10th grade. Like dude, that was 12 years ago I don't give a fuck and I never think about any of these people. I think the problem was he never moved out of our shitty hometown so for him it's like highschool never ended.

Just move on man it's over you can never go back. Just worry about your future.

Attached: 1648873464222.jpg (756x960, 39.21K)

You do know the "Well, at least I'll be dead when it all goes to shit!" mentality that boomers have eventually comes home to roost, right?

Idk guys im 31 with a well above average pay and a nice apartment. Live could definitely be worse, the only thing missing is a good woman by my side which is the hardest part. Dating sucks, especially after having your heart broken by the girl you thought was gonna carry your kids.
Just be funny and have some money

I wouldn’t bet money on it lol. I bet there’s a few who check it out every now and then out of morbid curiosity, but there’s probably not any regular posters who are trans. Even the people who just come onto Yea Forums to fight the sort of culture war probably are not actually trans themselves. But I mean I have seen a couple trans people on Yea Forums and I’m sure there’s some genuine ones on /lgbt/ but I don’t think there’s a lot holding out on this site. They probably need to be incubated on reddit or somewhere nicer

>dude my pay and my money
jew

Money makes life bearable

The only appropriate response when a girl you used to know gets fat and tries to hit you up is to say "I don't recall anybody who looked like you" and never respond again.

The box
You opened it

>dude girls liked me but i was just LE TOO AUTISTIC to see it!
all of you are cliches

You fucking normie. Go fuck yourself.

Le insecure faggot who has to frame his life experiences in reference to tropes and cliches

kys

Attached: 432892388.png (1755x1095, 338.49K)

tell us more about your reddit expertise

Wait until they start texting you 10 years later, out of the blue, and you learn that their husband left them and they are a single Mom with a kid. You'll get another chance. Question is, do you want to take it at that point?

>Does the same thing twice
Wow, almost like you don’t need to compare yourself to other people. It’s weird you’re not getting the idea. But you know, with billions of people on the planet the fact a hand full of people had similar experiences and posted about them on reddit definitely makes it a bad thing by virtue of comparison… please deal with your pathological insecurities and need to compare yourself to random people

Women unironically don't fuck with broke niggas. But one time I heard a black guy say white bitches don't care if you are broke, as long as you "got drip," whatever that means.

Look there are easy ways to make a good time look like an expensive time too, just do you really wanna waste your effort on hos who value that stuff?

It's not about dates when you are 30, it's literally about the type of life you can provide a woman. It sucks to realize this, but you DO need a decent job, and money, to date past 30.

Its not about what you can provide but that women value providers. That's why you get girls date older guys, they perceive you as a provider. Hence dating in your 30s is actually easier, the market swaps around. You care less about getting pussy and get more picky

So, basically, a low value male must continually look for women who are younger and younger, lest they realize his massive shortcomings. Seems chill, until the necessary age gap passes the amount that society deems acceptable. Then you are just a pure loser.

"drip" just means style, swag or whatever. it means you have good fashion sense

and that gap is closing more and more with each passing year

I’m 20 years old and have no friends. I have a decent job and I’m fairly attractive but I am socially retarded to an extreme extent

How do I avoid ending up like all of you, is it too late already?

Attached: F3DD4885-35CB-4552-BFB3-F40FEA8CFE3A.jpg (540x540, 19.57K)

A girl once gave me an anonymous letter. Like what the fuck was I supposed to do with it?

Who else fantasises about how to commit suicide most easily

>the cheerleader girl who came up and started rubbing my head and commenting on my hair
>the other kinda slutty white girl who similarly rubbed my head
>the girl I was in swimming with as a kid who later pointed out how we swam together and how she had a photo of me in a swimsuit and that it was hot
>that girl who would sit outside of the band hall while I was in rehearsal and talk to my mom and later approached me when she went to the same university
>the girl who secretly wrote in my yearbook when I left it unattended
>the girl who talked about how she loved me and wanted to get in bed naked with me in elementary school
>the girl who had me on a list of boys she liked in elementary school
And now I'm a virgin in my 30s. Chances are they were all setting me up for humiliation (except for the last two, but I didn't like girls then).

I'm 27 and I'm having the time of my life.

Literally one of my top go-to bedtime fantasies. Pretty comfy, honestly.

It's almost over, for you. For me the best time of my life was 18-28. 29 was ok, but 30 is horrifying.

Worst part is, when I think back, I can't remember which year was which. I know 2012 was awesome, and 2013 was p chill. Everything after that feels like 1 year.

>Hobbies were actually fun. Saving up money and finding interesting ways to accomplish the same without spending much was always part of it.
>Now that you have money, hobbies are no longer that fun, and you no longer have time for them.

Attached: download (71).jpg (1280x720, 33.03K)

You are literally fine. You have so much time, and it really isn't that hard. Just do what you feel is right. You'll be fine. I'm not being disingenuous, really, look up stoicism. It's all part of the Logos.

>posting on Yea Forums at the age of 31
>"living my best life"
user...

>buzz your head for the first time at 29
>eh...its okay. convenient. keep it for a while
>let it start growing ou-
>white hairs

Attached: fuck.png (600x519, 164.61K)

idk, I do feel like a well-rounded person my age would not come here, but this is also unironically a safe haven of free speech, as cringe as that often is. I believe in American values.

get into reading gay doujins where the main character never tried/went for his best friend because "lmao hes straight as an arrow"
some good ones in there, specially when the other one IS and its this awkward situation

>buzz your head for the first time at 26
>realize how receding and thin your hairline looks.
>wear hats until it grows out an inch.

"keep in touch" doesn't actually mean anything.
They didn't want to actually hear from you, they were just being nice. It's just a thing people say when things are ending.
If you actually tried to contact them, things would have gotten awkward real quick.