There are people who thought she was ugly

>there are people who thought she was ugly

Mei a cute!

Attached: 7FB7663A-B76E-482E-AF6C-DFD8B3C89675.jpg (1119x1119, 65.47K)

:baw:

Miriam too. And Abby and Priya, but a bit less than Mei and Miriam.

Attached: 1649110476399.jpg (2048x2048, 289.9K)

just imagine what a real life version of this would look like

I happen to be an expert on what's cute and Mei is cute.

I've actually seen the real life version and it's not bad. I can post it.

Attached: florence-pugh-001.jpg (640x360, 22.7K)

Based Mei enjoyer

These sluts are amazing

t. never watched the movie

Attached: 63cd42182fdec734e6212a19f90856df~2.png (1769x1770, 3.38M)

Attached: 1647687031859.jpg (1280x1280, 1.14M)

She definitely looks better as a redhead

what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 1-480.jpg (480x270, 39.67K)

Attached: 1648338048332.jpg (1200x1500, 1009.09K)

She's cute, but in that way where you molest her because she's your niece, whereas if she was just a random kid, you might not necessarily stop your van for her unless you were in a 2-3 day dry spell.

>potato.jpg

sauce?

What am I reading.

Attached: 1616393177358.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

Lmao why did God make them so ugly

disgusting

Attached: the_langoliers_1.jpg (380x400, 55.85K)

You know how when a girl is your niece, you see her all the time and she even talks to you, so your mind can't help but wander, you're always seeing her play with her hair, or catching glimpses of her legs when she walks, and then finally one day she's in a cute sweater with her hair brushed and she's just looking so ripe that you just can't stop yourself?

Whereas when you're cruising around in random neighborhoods you have a little bit higher standards, especially because it's trickier to get them to trust you and so much easier to get caught that way.

If you say so. I don't have a niece or any young female relatives because everyone in my family seems content for the line to end so I don't quite understand.

that doesnt even look human retard

Ive done this and its not worth it. Its like 10 minutes of you feeling good and her not getting it then its 20 years of both of you feeling like shit but mostly her cause she didnt understand it from the get go. dcfs got involved but luckily my uncle is already degenerate so i had a scapegoat but holy fuck i cannot drink this away and ive tried.

SHE WAS THIRTEEN YOU SICK FUCK!

Nevermind. Artist is Juna Juna Juice

Attached: sample_63cd42182fdec734e6212a19f90856df.jpg (850x3400, 1.21M)

kino

Attached: mjstF.jpg (600x800, 132.83K)

Is that someone you know? I think she's kinda ugly maybe this is what that user meant by "you'd molest her if she was related to you".

I genuinely think this thing is vile looking, I'm sorry to hold a negative opinion but that's just how I feel.

That's okay. I feel that way about black people but I don't even bother telling them how I feel. I just get rid of the images.

>still no Shadman x Turning Red artwork yet

Attached: 755[1].jpg (755x425, 24.18K)

Okay, you know how when you first start a new job, there's all these girls working there and some are cute and others are not cute at all? On your first day, even your first week or month, the not-so-cute girls really don't do anything for you, you can't even imagine being attracted to them, but as you keep working there, you see them every day, and once in a while you happen to see them bent over or standing up on a ladder or other compromising positions, and because you see them so often, they kind of grow on you and you can totally see yourself banging them?

It's like familiarity makes them look more attractive than they are, you didn't care for them at all on your first day, but when you've both been working there for six months, you can totally rub one out to them?

That's kinda sad. It's like building desperation and not actual attraction. The first time I saw Florence was in the trailer for Black Widow and I thought she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. That's genuine attraction and not whatever sick stuff you're describing.

Holy fuck, I was fucking kidding, lol.

You should take responsibility and marry her. The reason it was so fucked up is because you used her for just a cheap, temporary thrill, if you were going to do that, the least you could do is make it about genuine forbidden love and not just a purely masturbatory experience.

I don't even have a fucking niece, before some janny comes along and bans me for this shit.

Some of that is probably a combination of "she's in or below my league so I totally could" and starting to view her more as a person.

isn't shadman in jail?

I think he's still in jail or hooked on heroin, so I doubt anyone will see anything from him anytime soon

Who is this semen demon?

He was released shortly after If I'm not mistaken

I actually no idea and I saved that from a Turning Red thread. The funny thing is that she's in her 20s (that's what I heard) and just looks young.

Shadman is in jail I think, that or they got his computer and he is probably shitting bricks and trying to get back to Switzerland or where ever the fuck he is from.

How are you doing uncle anón?

i am now a fan of this movie

kek

JLullaby... wherever you are... we need you...

genuine forbidden love with a hebe in minecraft is such a dream. if only. i don't even use Discord regularly enough to groom anyone. lmao

>It's like building desperation and not actual attraction.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm describing. When you're stuck in a shit job for six hours a day, dis days a week, you get desperate for anything to distract you from how unbearable it is to be there for even one fucking second.

You don't know what I'm talking about unless you've been at the kind of job where your back starts hurting the fucking second you pull into the parking lot in the morning and it doesn't go away until you get in your car to leave.

The kind of job where you literally, genuinely wish you could die in your fucking sleep so you don't have to wake up and go to work and when you first wake up, you literally almost want to cry because you weren't kidding about wishing you could just fucking die instead of going back for another day of bullshit time-waste.

If I was born with a cooter between my legs, I would sell pictures of my butthole and make thousands of dollars that way, but I'm a fucking dude, and not even a hot dude, so I have to work degrading, dehumanizing jobs instead.

Anybody who thinks selling butthole pictures is more degrading and dehumanizing than working a regular shitty job should try it sometime. Try working as a morning stocker in a grocery store for a couple years and then tell me you wouldn't rather sell your dignity to Indian dudes online.

Leave her alone!

Thanks for writing all this but most jobs are those kings of jobs and people work them and decide to have kids anyway. How do you explain that? Are they really that dumb that they think their kids should have to experience what they did? It's baffling.

based

I've spent my life on Yea Forums and troons actually bother to say shit like
>you'll never have kids
Oh, I'm sure I won't because if I did have kids then they'll be tormented by troons and equally dumb people all their lives like I was. I can't think of a worse fate. One lifetime is already too much so me having kids is like unthinkable.

Which is why you don’t have kids unless you have a good income and don’t want to kill yourself.

How did she turn out? How's her life now?
>dcfs got involved but luckily my uncle is already degenerate so i had a scapegoat
Did your uncle get blamed for the molestation? Wtf

don't you mean evidence?

>a GrubHub advert reject is cute
Get better opinions

Do you think she’d like French kissing? Asking as a joke lol

Mei and this movie in general is pretty hideous. You get used to it as you watch but it never stops being hideous.

Y'all got meme'd into advertising this movie by some shitty twitter clout chaser lmao

If you're a skinny white guy, or an effeminate black guy, then yes.

>most jobs are those kings of jobs and people work them and decide to have kids anyway. How do you explain that? Are they really that dumb

I honestly, truly believe that most people are closer to livestock than to thinking, feeling human beings. They can withstand the horror of being underpaid and overworked because they are nothing but a cud-chewing ungulate.

People like me who have very, very high IQ's and lots of really interesting hobbies and refined taste in entertainment find that kind of work to be absolutely torturous.

People who can tolerate that kind of job for years and years and years are truly bovines in human form.

I take great pride in the fact that I can't even work like that for an hour without wishing I was fucking dead. I think that's the mark of being a higher being. You know, imagine somebody like Napoleon Bonaparte working as a shelf-stocker. He wouldn't fucking be able to spend his life in a job like that either. I'm cut from that cloth. I'm one of the world's least qualified people to be a fucking cheap slave doing meaningless busywork.

But most people, that's exactly what they're fit for. It's a perfect job for them. Exactly what they're cut out for. They're just cattle. And they don't mind their kids being cattle one bit.

like you wouldn't empty your balls inside her

>People like me who have very, very high IQ's and lots of really interesting hobbies and refined taste in entertainment

Attached: 10018294.jpg (320x240, 15.09K)

This thread's a disaster. I'm sorry, Mei and Miriam

Attached: 1648930550852.png (350x640, 494.77K)

Good. I dont want his filthy junkie hands touch my Mei Mei.

oddly i get exactly what you mean

>People like me who have very, very high IQ's and lots of really interesting hobbies and refined taste in entertainment find that kind of work to be absolutely torturous.

Lol, if you say so. I've never really met someone like that on Yea Forums so forgive me if I don't believe you. Me, for example, I don't have any hobbies. I just come on Yea Forums and filter some threads and then go to sleep.
People like me were the norm on old Yea Forums and now it's all normalfags like you describe. They don't think about those things, like the pointlessness of life. They seem content with being wagies and having kids so their kids can be wagies. We don't actually need the amount of people we have in the world and it only seems that way because the more people you have, the more jobs are required to make the food and work the stores.
The world could lose almost everyone and still be fine, probably better than it is now. Nobody seems to understand and that's why they keep having children.

looks like a fucking illumination character

It's all in how you do it, if you make it cute and playful, yes. If you're all sweaty and desperate and forceful and make her feel like something dirty is being done to her by a rotten creep, of course it will traumatize her. You have to do it with genuine love and affection and sweetness, and then you keep being her friend afterwards and give her nice presents and spend time with her and try to have more of a relationship outside of just physical affection, instead of always making it all about satisfying your perverted urges, you have to also spend time just listening to her favorite music, watching Ghibli movies with her, taking walks, and then instead of forcing it on her, you tease her until she feels comfortable enough to initiate affection and you just play it by ear and take her as far as she is ready to go, but no farther. Treat her like a girlfriend, not a blow-up doll.

Cringe but true. Mei is a genuinely cute and precious girl, you have to treat her right or else risk losing her. She seems like the kind of girl you want to take it slow with, and if you do it will pay dividends.

>ywn have a cute little girl to spend time with and take fun places
Literally how do you cope?