NEVER CHUDS

Never.

Attached: never.jpg (1172x1458, 167.91K)

>HOW DARE SOMEONE HAVE AN INTEREST IN THINGS

Attached: tftuin.png (645x770, 16.07K)

ok

well he's a manchild.

ok cool i guess i mean whstever great thread dude

Attached: 1648589279948.png (550x428, 280.29K)

>children liking childish things
it writes itself

doesnt he have an actual mom and pop comic book store?

what doe chud mean? I only ever see it here and when I google it I get some 80s movie. It don't get the meme.

I think retards should be killed.

left insult for anyone not left.
its roughly means someone who is unattractive and very egoistical.

Because he's a manchild? Seriously, did he have a soi reaction when he was going to create the He-Man Netflix show or something?

He was relevant in the 90's for about 5 years but somehow he just keeps popping up and making stuff. I don't get it. I just don't get it.

Attached: 9.59.42.png (1331x786, 1.39M)

>what doe chud mean?
It means you belong to the Baltic-Finnish peoples

Attached: file.png (1235x839, 216.81K)

>sterilize everyone who loves super hero shit
>average IQ goes up by ten points

Every pic I see of him he always has that unhinged look, the sanpaku eyes.
I miss fat Kevin.

thats very insulting.

I still dont understand the origin.

I understood the cuck insult because it's based of cuckhold which is a man watching his wife have sex with another man (usually black).

its calling someone an ugly monster, you jackass

>what doe chud mean?
it's just a generic insult. leftists can't just call someone a nigger or a faggot like a normal person, so they had to make up a new word that wouldn't offend anyone.

seems childish.

Yeah and he even had a show about it where he'd get people to come in and offer his employees "rare" comic books and related merchandise which they would haggle over pawn-shop style. It is exactly as cringeworthy as you could imagine

yeah, its a lame insult

>what doe chud mean?

dark skin inner city sewer dwellers

that that for what you will

The guy's a hack. He's incapable of writing anything other than New Jersey-suburban-burnouts talking about random shit. Clerks was good because it was fresh. And I guess Mallrats is OK. But nothing else. How many Jay and Silent Bob flicks has he done? I never thought anything of him until I saw these stupid faces, now I can't stand him. "DUUUUDE it would be like so epic if I made another commentary on the 9-to-5 and the characters talk about comic books then Jay says some fucked up shit and does a funny dance!!!"

Attached: KSmith3.jpg (900x1200, 225.05K)

cuckoldry has nothing innately to do with black people.
cuckoldry is if someone enjoys watching their partner have sex with someone else.
the race thing was started by reddit.
the female verison of a cucklold is a cuckquean and it is actually a very widely spread fetish among women.

>the race thing was started by reddit.
not surprised.

>its roughly means someone who is unattractive and very egoistical
No it doesnt.

do you guys think capeshit would've had less vitriol against it if it was oversaturated?

I remember when people used to view it as harmless fun, if not having some potential to be cool action movie with interesting lore

when you subscribe to an ideology that makes offending people based on sex, kinks, race, ethnicity, gender, or ability a faux pas, you kinda just gotta make up new words.
calling people cucks would be offensive to fellow ally cuckolds whose sexual inclinations are so heckin valid, you know.

>I remember when people used to view it as harmless fun, if not having some potential to be cool action movie with interesting lore
Thats a false memory, capeshit was never cool. It was forced on you and you are convinced it was an organic event, lol.

Attached: 27ud62K.png (649x449, 54.13K)

Attached: 1620499768230.png (2000x460, 115.25K)

Chuds are usually people with anime or pepe profile pictures. Superchuds might have a Roman bust pfp.

Bait

It depends on your tastes and age. I saw Iron man in theatres when I was 7 years old and thought it was the coolest thing I’d ever seen. And I remember seeing the avengers a few years later and talking with my friends about what that mysterious thanos guy from the end credits was gonna get up to

I saw endgame in theatres when I was 17 and thought it was an okay popcorn flick. That’s the problem with taking that long to build up a franchise for kids I guess

It was on Rick and Morty as some weird centaur people race, so very reddit

how many masks is he wearing these days

>its roughly means someone who is unattractive and very egoistical.
The left are saying you're from the left?

Attached: 1645407350525.jpg (1280x720, 96.99K)

It stands for "Cannabalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller". It was a horror movie in the 80s i think. See pic rel
The most recent time I saw it used before it was coopted by discord trannies was in a GunShow comic by a weird nerd character lol

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (335x475, 35.85K)

Chads helping undo degeneracy

>Chads helping undo degeneracy

Attached: 1645499143111.jpg (450x600, 86.16K)

What does the r/antiwork mod have to do with this?

Attached: le antiwork face.png (630x440, 409.48K)

I went to school with a guy who looked almost identical to this kid. He got in trouble for doing the "mirror to look up skirts" trick.
Years later he hit me up on facebook to try to get me into a threesome with his hambeast girlfriend.

Who are you quoting?

>It depends on your tastes and age. I saw Iron man in theatres when I was 7 years old and thought it was the coolest thing I’d ever seen.

to be fair, Iron Man 1 still holds up as a solid movie on its own, divorced from the rest of the MCU.

I kind of wish we got a standalone franchise exploring his world....

When is it going to come out that he's at least fooled around with his daughter?
It's so fucking obvious.

>Thats a false memory, capeshit was never cool. It was forced on you and you are convinced it was an organic event, lol.

box office for Nolan's TDK trilogy and Iron Man say otherwise...

as usual, zoomer media gets facts fucking wrong, or rather in this case conflating two seperate things
1) smith wrote a superman treatment in the 90s, he talks about it often
2) affleck had always wanted to play batman, smith has also talked about this before
now that the record is straight, this formerly fat fuck needs to find someplace quiet and leave hollywood alone

Me

he can enjoy whatever he wants to enjoy but that's not gonna stop me for making fun of him

Chad human ubermench dominators

Yeah there's nothing wrong me still watching cocomelon and teletubbies

If you keep chudposting you will be euthanized with the full backing of the state

Ive never seen a man of his age with such a fucking lack of dignity about himself that its terrifying, this is what I have to look forward to when getting older.
Men my age wearing children's ball caps backwards like its a fashion statement and fucking T-shirts under a suit jacket.

Holy fuck end me.

Fpbp

> I’ll never get over being a pussy superhero loving faggot, chud! Never never never! You can’t make me!

Attached: 5C40643F-95B1-4479-BD82-68183D9E4044.jpg (687x629, 280.47K)

It's pronounced like "cood"

In Clerks II, Randal refers to Dante's future kid as a "hideous fucking chud," and it became one of my favorite words. Glad it came back.

What happened to his He-man thing? Is it still going? I can't imagine anyone still wants to work with him, he talks smack behind everybody's back.

why's this dude always look like he's trying to launch his eyeballs out of his skull

>Left insult
I've never heard or read it anywhere except Yea Forums

And you’ll euthanise yourself trannyboi

It finished, not too much to say about it, it turned out to be everything everybody said it would be

i'm not convinced he actually did much in the development of it and was just hired to promote it.

>HOW DARE SOMEONE THINKS I AM A VIRGIN BECAUSE GAY SEX DOESN'T COUNT.

Attached: redditjak.png (417x351, 324.3K)

Attached: 1643351008823.jpg (630x443, 42.98K)

I loved all of his movies when I was a teenager and early 20's about 18 - 20 years ago. I tried to be nostalgic and rewatched my favorites of his and ended up hating them all.
>clerks and clerks 2: whiny losers with no ambition who are entitled and have an inferiority complex that is masked with pseudointellectual language. Nobody talks that way in real life, especially not burnouts at the Kwik-E-Mart pumping your gas so that mom & dad won't kick them out. They sure as hell would not have such pretty girlfriends. If I remember correctly, "le chud" is actually said by Randall and of course the reddit type crowd ran with it.
>Chasing Amy: One of his better ones but my God what a cuckfest. You are crazy or insecure because you do not want a used up woman who has fucked your entire high school. Okay.
>Dogma: RELIGION BAD. God is a WOMAN, CHUD. I hate that movie now but I can still quote it from memory. I fell for the atheism ruse, it really is the belief system of fart sniffers.
>Jay & Silent Bob Suck Each Other Off: Just a bunch of DUDE WEED LMAO and crude dick jokes. Maybe I am not the target demographic anymore and am just a boomer now. I used to laugh so much at it, now it's the most stupid fucking shtick ever. The sequels were much much worse.
>Mallrats: Clerks in a mall with a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals who speak like they are in a sitcom with polished dialogue that is full of itself.
I don't know how I enjoyed that shit, it is all so shitty and up its own ass.

Attached: iu[1].gif (500x275, 968.48K)

It's a Kevin Smith redditor word, see my post above this one. It is so juvenile and not even insulting like nigger or faggot. At least "redneck" or "hillbilly" has a history behind it and will invoke an emotional response in some people. Chud makes me laugh, seriously man. Might as well me a poopyhead, or a weenie.
AIDS gay.

Attached: 35yroldmexicanteenagercostanza.png (601x601, 380.97K)