Times where kino predicted the future

Times where kino predicted the future.

Attached: 1647213121359.jpg (881x1280, 92.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/20/executive-order-protecting-public-health-and-environment-and-restoring-science-to-tackle-climate-crisis/
whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/27/executive-order-on-tackling-the-climate-crisis-at-home-and-abroad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's already $5.50 near my area
OPEN THE FUCKING KEYSTONE PIPELINE ALREADY YOU OLD NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1530380232192.jpg (900x900, 77.72K)

but gas is $3.59...

Cheapest here is 3.88

Well well well, look who comes crawling back

Attached: 6513212322.jpg (1000x1048, 48.8K)

Buy a Tesla, chud.

>electricity is free

this. they always follow up with some chud shit about lithium batteries and carbon emissions from powering charge stations and whatever but its cope lmaooo

All the sanctions and nothing happened

>OPEN THE PIPELINE THAT WAS DESIGNED TO TRANSPORT OIL TO THE GULF OF MEXICO FOR EXPORT AND WOULD HAVE ZERO TANGIBLE IMPACT ON GAS PRICES EVEN IF IT JUST MAGICALLY APPEARED IN COMPLETE WORKING ORDER OVERNIGHT REEEEEEEEEEE

Doesn't help that the pussy Russian population won't kill Putin despite their country getting progressively more impoverished every year since he's taken office

>implying energy companies won't raise the price of electricity once everyone needs it for their cars.

we cant drill on our own land we need to import from other countries to stir up wars

>buy my shitty plastic car that falls apart in 2 years and can only go 15km unless you have every single accessory turned off

>makes trumptards soil themselves with laughter anytime they use the pump

Attached: 61JKWt5SagL._AC_SY679_.jpg (480x679, 31.95K)

Yes Candian exports, the pipeline is mostly Canadian oil

My 11kW solar panels will pay themselves off in 5 years. I have free electricity. I have my ducted air con wet at 21 degrees all day and night in summer. The conservative/Republican opposition to environmental issues and specifically green energy is fucking moronic. It started with Reagan pulling down the panels installed by Carter for no reason but Carter being a Democrat.
I'm glad to live in Australia, everyone in my estate has their own panels and one day batteries will get economic enough and I'm off the grid.
Is this as opposed to right now when nobody relies on electricity? Idiot

oil prices are literally down to before russia invaded, and russia supplied very little of our oil. oil prices also haven't even reached the all time high yet, inflation adjusted. imo oil is going to 200/bbl fairly easy... in fact we're at the start of what will likely be a pretty big run up in commodities in general. hold on, it'll get much worse.

Blade Runner kinda predicted those big bright LED billboards, that wasn't really a thing when that came out. Terminator has drones.

Attached: 1538146647056.jpg (450x405, 67.86K)

This guy breathes in his own farts every second of the day

Attached: 1648440315301.jpg (1638x2048, 335.9K)

>oil prices also haven't even reached the all time high yet
The CPI isn't the same metric used in the 70s

>It started with Reagan pulling down the panels installed by Carter for no reason
Solar Panels sucked back then tbf
Also nuclear is the only way if you're being honest with yourself, ignore the "environmental" retards

this...

Attached: WatchMen.png (1000x561, 243.06K)

soon

Attached: download (46).jpg (2513x1259, 316.7K)

>blacks and token white liberals run police state and oppress low class farmers
>the kkk put hypnotic suggestions in movies to make joggers violent
>unironic reparations which bankrupt lower class non blacks who get black bagged and tortured for complaining
yeah pretty much, but not in the way you thought but here's that (You) you need to badly

>download (46)
well where's the other 45?

>that chuuni woman
it this real? lmao

Well lucky for you faggots

the universe seems great minus all the white christian terrorists.

Energy independence back user. You will participate in the globohomo system and you will like it

(You)

*bad

owing a car is the biggest scam we ever conned people into thinking is normal.

>yes it's normal to buy a rapid depreciating asset that you will ALWAYS sell at a loss
>yes you will pay the state for the privelage and renew every year
>yes you will destroy your cities for streets and parking
>yes you will deal with constant noise pollution
>yes you will stop walking and become obese
>yes you will waste 2 hours a day in traffic
>yes your 4th and 5th amendment rights will be violated once you are driving a car deal with it

but hey, at least I don't have to ride a train next to black people

>My 11kW solar panels will pay themselves off in 5 years. I have free electricity.
You, sir, are delusional.

Lol okay urbanoid

>Lol

I sold my 3 year old truck last week more then I paid the dealership for it in 2018.

Faggot

you americans should be happy to pay more to stick it to russia. ukraine represent all of us freewill'd people.

You fell for a meme about extreme lefties. You can't even listen to advise without having a sook about it you gigantic smooth brained faggot.

I'm the one with the receipts you retard. Americans are moronic and it's why your country is slowly turning into an African tier shithole. Australia has the largest uptake of private panel ownership in the world. Large parts of the USA could do this too and you wouldn't be reliable so much on the grid. You people are too fried from fox news turning everything into a culture war issue.

Based user
>yes you will submit yourself to nonstop air pollution proven to have long term health effects
>yes you will destroy municipal finances as cities are buttfucked by the cost of paving and replacing thousands of miles of road surface until the end of time
>etc etc

Attached: 78472C93-4103-4271-A97A-097DE7FD66D0.jpg (180x180, 31.97K)

>but hey, at least I don't have to ride a train next to black people

Your racist strawman aside, public transportation fucking sucks. It's remarkable how I simply stopped getting sick the day I bought my first car. I'm willing to buy an electric vehicle if it's better for the planet but fuck taking the bus ever again.

Even rich people can't buy Teslas now. They are sold out until 2023. All you can do is pay a deposit for an order number.

Attached: democrat propagandist colbert versus joker, just buy a tesla, oil prices.jpg (1256x1200, 194.26K)

So you're in favour of nationalising oil company and forcing them to first serve domestic needs before exporting them to abroad? Oil companies already own the drilling rights to lots of places inside the US that they aren't using at all.

who here /diesel/chad?

>I'm glad to live in Australia
holy fuck

Attached: 1626624865189.png (247x248, 98.88K)

these actually do make me laugh, yeah
and then when i go back to the same pump a week later and see someone tore it off only to have it replaced with two or three more

you'll need to replace them in 5 years same with the batteries KEK

Attached: 3 years old time for replacement.webm (800x688, 1.95M)

I never understood why the police were wearing costumes.

special task force

>carcucks getting assraped

GOOD. If you're not living in a city and using public infrastructure you're an idiot.

seems like it would be really easy to know who is whom

>all this is russias fault
>stand with KYIV or youre a racist bigot

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/20/executive-order-protecting-public-health-and-environment-and-restoring-science-to-tackle-climate-crisis/

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/27/executive-order-on-tackling-the-climate-crisis-at-home-and-abroad/

fuck these pieces of globohomo shit, fuck dementiafaggot and fuck his faggot fucking handlers

Attached: 1628644983102.png (635x2139, 780.1K)

Exactly. Thinking about doing it myself out of boredom

I don't believe you

>why, yes, my entire political philosophy is based on spite

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT A WORLD MARKET, MORE SUPPLY WILL NOT HAVE AN IMPACT ON PRICES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bidenbros they're making fun of us again

Retard

not all of us are tards enough to owe money to 4 different banks on top of the student loan from a useless woman´s studies degree.

they open the keystone pipeline to sell it for more to europeans

Chudpost again and you will be disemboweled

>5 years
No you won't unless you live in cali and you're talking about how gay you and your state are and you are trying to force higher energy prices for everyone else so you can say how great solar is. At average energy prices it takes almost 10 years to break even installing it yourself in most areas. Also panels have a carbon cost to manufacture that generally exceeds their usable life. They are useful and I have them for projects and power backup but you fucking faggots forcing it on everyone before its ready should be ground up and fed to homeless people

Why do people always post the Mobil at Beverly and La Cienga and pretend like it’s the gas price for all of California? That particular gas station has been rocking prices like that for years at this point, it’s pretty infamous in LA.

>retards thought a non-renewable fuel would last forever

>That particular gas station has been rocking prices like that for years at this point
What a shithole lol

>WHAT ARE OIL FUTURES AND EXPECTED EXPORT AND IMPORT OF OILS