So why was there a mural showing the Xenomorph if David was the one who invented it?

So why was there a mural showing the Xenomorph if David was the one who invented it?

Attached: alien mural.jpg (480x480, 36.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alienseries.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ridley's a hack

no refunds goy

Because these movies were dogshit.

he didnt invent it
the xenos eggs were already on the planet
the xenos take shape depending on their host
the original ayy's were still humanoid in nature, so it makes sense the xenos in their murals would look familiar

It's an artistic representation of something that looks mildly similar to a xenomorph.

Ridley Scott fucked this whole series.

That's a deacon, not a Xeno.

Attached: will-deacon-from-prometheus-be-alien-covenant-55.jpg (640x383, 62.63K)

david didn't invent them
he merely had his own variation
if anything the mural might hint that there was more to them yet to be unlocked
i always liked the idea that was dropped from the original that the alien was just a newborn and as the crew would explore more of the vents they would find scratches that eventually turned into alien language and pictures
maybe all the xenos we've seen so far, including david's are missing something that would make them more than just killing machines but something to actually be worshiped

Why do xenos make me so horny?

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A MOUNTAIN

you're probably a based latex pervert

so what the fuck did David do then?

How is it that Alien lore is so good yet the movies are so uninteresting

isn't the Deacon a better version than David's? The large face hugger was much more powerful, and the deacon is born much bigger than the Xenomorph

How is the Decon turning into a mountain good lore?

I dunno. I just find the lore really interesting. There's a lot of mystery and "what ifs..."

possibly
the deacon came from a much more lively birth directly connected to the goo while david's might have been made after a lot more dilution happened due to him running out of things to experiment on after he goo's the planet
at least that would be my own logic of how things played out because a lot of it is not shown and even less is shown if you don't count all those short films tied in with covenant
that being said unless there's more material on the deacon out there we don't know if it has different rules than the more common xenos we've seen
at the very least david's eggs seem to be able to survive for years in waiting, just like the eggs on the original ship the nostromo found
the deacon and it's larger facehugger friend may not have the same life cycle due to their differences
it's all speculation if you just go by the films and discredit all the extended media and stuff like the prometheus and covenant art books which have some behind the scenes stuff about the monsters

he just experimented and made new types

I always thought it was so cool how their skin looks like translucent rubber and their bodies look almost like rubber toys. It really pushes that bio-synthetic vibe.

I cannot believe they didn't use this cunt.

/thread

Altered their 'equation'

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 137.29K)

I miss him

Attached: 1624396736592.jpg (500x395, 56.31K)

The horrible truth is that Prometheus was originally an Alien movie. After Ridley and the LOST guy butchered the script, they were left with all this shit that made absolutely no sense in their revised draft. They then proceeded to let the fans bullshit up an explanation.

Prometheus and Covenant are non-canon, and just "what if" scenarios from an alternate universe. A very terrible, boring universe where the space jockey is just some guy in a mask

Attached: RipleyvsAlienCovenant.jpg (1220x1700, 545.23K)

alienseries.wordpress.com/
this blog has tons of cool behind the scenes stuff on the alien series and a lot of it is tagged by what movie it relates to

I'd be down for another movie with David doing horrible experiments on people and hanging out with xenomorphs.

Attached: 74815.gif (500x363, 1.96M)

FPBP

story should've just been David wanting to become biomechanical so he could fuck Shaw

>sequencing genomes and apparently conducting genetic engineering with nothing but pen and paper
what a lad David 8 is

he did to the deacons what we did to chickens

Attached: FoodPrint_2018_09_28_Chicken_Infographic_2-e1539108415191.png (1024x1681, 327.14K)

Snake robot

but the deacons grow to mountain sizes, much larger than xenomorphs

Something you can rearrange into so many shapes and it still comes out a similar way.

What if he was trying to recreate what they created? To see what it was like? To try to get inside their mindset?

I hate how people that hate these movies seem to be the first ones to arrive every single time the movies come up.

Everything cool about Prometheus forked into Raised By Wolves.

Really hope Season 3 doesn't just keep folding the puzzle box and actually delivers some core answers

Attached: images-2.fit_lim.size_2000x.v1611706821.png (1440x810, 1.1M)

2bad fagt lmao

That's like the Deacon we see at the end. Ridley alludes to Jesus Christ being an Engineer, and hence their decision to go back to Earth and destroy humanity and to create something new again. The giant head in that same room has got wounds or scars around its head, and writing underneath his eyes, like tears. The figure in the mural is their avenging angel of death, so to speak

And the urns with the mutagen oil centered all around the head were like tributes of respect

Hail you, Shitlord!

Attached: giphy (14).gif (400x229, 466.92K)

It’s a good premise with an bad Implementation. Sometimes what ifs are better than answers, too. I don’t have an articulate way to explain it but I’m tvtripes back in the day it was called the misty mountains trope

"Perfected" it. Canonically, Xenomorphs are supposed to be "perfect", apex predators. David selectively bred generations to improve and perfect the original design.

RIP the people who weren't initially wiped out

Attached: 1.jpg (1115x744, 608.92K)

How did David subdue the engineers

I recall the Prometheus promotional website saying that he could lift 700 pounds.

booba

Attached: big eyed frog looks at (you)r post.png (1000x577, 237.15K)

>but the deacons grow to mountain sizes
What?

didn't read lol

with how easily he was torn apart it doesn't seem like his body could withstand the attempt

But they could rip his head off with ease

>It's another "Yea Forums still doesn't know what a director does" episode

Attached: 1644884676021.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

These are those odd engineers we saw in Covenant. Who knows if they were as strong as the white ones. Also that's a female in the image.

>Who knows if they were as strong as the white ones.
I know, because why the fuck wouldn't they be besides your headcanon justification for a shitty movie to be shitty

ah, the ones on paradise? yeah he probably could have subjugated them if none of those genetically perfect martyrs/grafted suit soldiers were around to stop him

Because they look nothing alike

Attached: 1629480549069.jpg (602x262, 29.01K)

Mogged

>tall
>bald
>white
>nothing alike
lol

>Ridley alludes to Jesus Christ being an Engineer,
The Romans were fucking obsessed with physicality, stature and aesthetics, and loved telling stories about it and making statues. Ridley is a fucking retard

Attached: de7.png (362x358, 6.88K)

>I know
I see you have your own 'headcanon justification'

Are you that blind user who has his brother operate the computer for him?

I'm an engineer

no the deleted dialogue clearly stated jesus was a human taken to the engineer homeworld, educated there, and brought back to earth

>I see you have your own 'headcanon justification'
Yeah but in English speaking countries we call it "the film"

Too bad the film didn't show their strength.

It did though, in Prometheus

They wanted to pay homage to ghost in the shell

Attached: 4acf2e95249d786f5a552a258a677aa4.jpg (1536x1024, 144K)