Based nigga

based nigga

Attached: file.png (1632x1160, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jadapsmith/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And not a word was asked about Tyler Perry's involvement.

What the fuck does that mean?

I don’t get it

Attached: 13B77CE4-66A4-4F9D-98FC-CE66879A6D5D.png (886x886, 70.28K)

HAHAHAHA HE GOT EM

If he was Will, he would best the shit out of Chris on stage

will didn't stay seated after the joke, denzel is saying he wouldn't have either.

Talk is cheap

He condones violence against people who say things you don’t like, even in jest.

Fuck this uppity coon

Couldn’t have sat in his seat? So he agreed with will? What the fuck are you talking about?

>do whatever your wife tells you denzel
lol, no

He would have confronted Chris but not with a pussy ass slap. Maybe not a punch either. He'd probably get up in Chris' face and tell him to apologize. Chris would either shit his pants and say sorry, call for help or run.

who knows what will smith would've done if denzel didn't intervene

Don't these idiots go to the Oscars every year? Awards shows are chock-full of jabs and jokes at the expense of the celebrities. It's a staple of the show, and it's fucking harmless. Why the was Chris Rock's bald joke in particular such a big deal?

because it hurt Jada feelings

Welp there goes the so disappointed in you pol posters
Based Denzel

Blacks have gotten to the point where you can't make fun of them anymore. Even ones with hundreds of millions of dollars. Jewish society has completely coddled them.

denzel washington is a shit actor

Attached: kpop poster on kpop general.jpg (3024x4032, 1.17M)

He means
>I wouldn't have been able to remain seated and would have to have gotten up and done something
IE
>I condone what Will did, I'd have done the same or worse

Name a more powerful duo
Blacks and Jews
Both once slaves
Both dominate the societies and areas where they were slaves

Calling him an actor is generous.

>You know, I'm something of a nigger myself

NO DENZEL HE SAID ALLOPECIA NOT APHASIA

what an insufferable cunt you are
oh woe as me you poor oppressed faggots
you should buttfuck each other instead of whining over invisible issues

who's the tranny on the left?
twitter.com/jadapsmith/

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 99.41K)

your mother

Will Smith is a special case in this scenario.

Blacks and Jews = Success against Anglo Protestant cucks

Attached: 48510885-0-image-a-8_1632852850940.jpg (1908x1146, 179.29K)

blah blah go get a job you fucking loser

if someone says something you disagree with you are allowed to assault them

Attached: 5paws2theface.gif (640x360, 1.93M)

>defending a literal cuckold
Denzel is thus a cuck by extension

That's African culture

Will Smith is buck broken and the slap was just a failure to contain his cuckold rage

Let’s run this mayo skinned bitch Mordecai
כן

Niggas are insanely insecure. Also know that they’ll be defended no matter what in the current culture, actual feminists will run defense for niggas that knock women up and bail on the kid/mother with 0 financial support. The people are completely mindbroken, hypocritical and niggas know it, think it’s creepy and funny.

My man Denzel looks so fucking old.

>something happens
>we need the opinion of ageing celebrity!

Thank you op, where would with be without you

Black violence and ongoing entitlement is a huge issue for everyone

Jews wanna be aligned with niggas so bad, even more than asiancels. They’re aiming for you next, bisexual little boy.

I read the article that's from. He's not talking about doing the same thing Will did, he's talking about how he couldn't sit by after seeing Will slapping Chris which is why he went to talk to him during the commercial break.

You do Will Smith a disservice when you say it's purely a racial issue, he needs help mentally and a different wife.

Fuck my bussy Jew sama

Then I hope a nigger stabs you to death and makes you another statistic.

That's strange. Why did the OP frame it in such a misleading way?

This twat is 68, the only thing he would have done is spill his Geritol bottle.

I assume cause it's more fun that way.

I also took it as meaning Denzel was saying he had to intervene, talk to Will or Chris, defuse the situation.

But it's funnier to think Denzel would jump Chris over a GI Jane joke.

It's been that way since speech began, just like physical gestures need physical answers before speech emerged. It's only been in recent history people can say whatever nonsense is in their heads and believe there are no consequences for poorly expressed thoughts. Would it really be so awful to pause and consider the effect our words have before saying them? It was done for millennia and even taught to young men and girls to better navigate society. This talk shit and no one can touch you is a fairly recent phenomenon.

Can't Will replace Jada with his daughter?

His daughter cut off all her hair and is singing about fucking girls. He'll have two sons before Christmas, or at least a son and an enby (NB=non-binary).

In what sense

Jesters have been around for a long time. Light hearted ribbing of the fortunate in society is healthy.

And that's why finally coming out as gay would be the perfect time for him. Hollywood would love him, his wide would leave him, people would forget about this shit.

It's a shame she's a black gwenith Paltrow and scientologist, I liked Niobie and willow is pretty dickable.

He’s willing to pretend he would have been a dickhead too in order to make his friend feel less alone

you should really read the article or at least read the thread before adding to the wrong answers

In fucking her in the ass sense if you know what I mean.

I prefer to read headlines and then fly off the handle actually, but thanks for your concern

Did he take the call? I'd never would have guessed this lil nigga was Denzel just by the pic.

He was actually talking about going up to will smith to tell him to pray

There's a difference between someone calling your mother a whore while you're standing on a sidewalk and someone telling a stupid joke on stage at the Oscars. There's also a big difference between someone legitimately threatening you and someone saying "no, I don't believe you're a woman."

He answered the call big time

Wtf i thought denzel wasn't a nigger

>the entire thing is a case of black boomers white-knighting for a goblina
that is one cuked nigra right there fellas

Attached: will-smith-aladdin-1557876748.png (480x480, 350.77K)

I would beat the fuck out of someone who compared me to cavemen, desu