I just want to come in and be your girlfriend user

>I just want to come in and be your girlfriend user
Are you going to open the window?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-04-19h00m38s254.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/name/nm10747816/?ref_=m_ttfcd_cl26
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only if you wanna come in and watch me play elden ring.

Trust me, I'm not worth your time. We'll get along great for the first like, six months, and then slowly I'll start to resent you more and more for the simple fact that you love me and I hate myself. I'll delude myself into believing that, deep down, you must hate me too and the only reason you're still here is because you're too weak / scared to start over again. So I'll resent the pathetic coward I am all the more for letting you waste your life away on someone who doesn't deserve you and clearly doesn't even understand why you'd bother in the first place.

Inevitably, the relationship would end as I break things off suddenly without any warning. You'd try to get back in touch with me for a few months, desperate to know why things ended because I'd never give you a half-decent explanation, and in the end, you'd hate me just as much as I always thought you did. I would make you into the person I'd resent you for being. I promise you.

I wouldn't say no to a quick handy though

Attached: rly.png (503x654, 796.68K)

movie?

julie is so plump

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-31-11h42m10s358.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

This sounds like something a chick would say

No I'll get her to strip and jerk to her ghost tits and pussy
or ghoul
or demon
whatever

Tranny show:

m.imdb.com/name/nm10747816/?ref_=m_ttfcd_cl26

Had to drop this shit

i agree but trust me user seeing is never enough sooner or later you're literally tweaking for a touch

someday we're gonna look back at stuff like this the same way we look at red scare/gay panic/satanic panic media from the past, though maybe the future will have context for the bizarre demonization of whiteness

>m.imdb.com/name/nm10747816/?ref_=m_ttfcd_cl26
that looks like some bit part actor, he doesn't even have a character name. Just 'sentry'.for two episodes. I think I can stand a show with a tranny as essentially an extra.

We knew the thread would not be the same. A few anons laughed, a few anons cried. Most anons were silent. I remembered the line from the 4plebs archive, the /pol/ section; another user is trying to persuade the janny that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-genitaled form and says, "Now I am become tranny, the destroyer of threads." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 7.17.47 PM.png (1394x958, 916.73K)

>user why are you so angry?

i'll wrap a talisman around my cock and let her suck it

Attached: 1648997881865.webm (640x412, 771.29K)

You think about things way too much, relax brah.

>it’s just a extra!!
>it just had a couple of lines!!!
>it’s just a supporting character!!!
>okay it’s the lead, but it’s not IN every scene!!!!
>trannies are ONLY 50% of the cast, not 100%!!!!

This is the incel in a hedonistic hippie fuck house where they're all doing drugs and getting drunk 'living for today'.
You're telling me this guy couldn't get a bang thrown his way?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-04-19h22m12s655.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

It’ll just be a quirky time in history where progressives tried way too hard to fix social inequity. Hopefully. Or it’ll be overshadowed by a war or something

I didn't realize she was on Van Helsing

Attached: 6a01348361f24a970c01b7c925e5f6970b-800wi[1].jpg (800x534, 346.28K)

all the time, but he only drinks Jolt

I’d have opened it, too …

If you were a woman, you’d be my ex.

Attached: stopcaring.jpg (1080x1504, 119.89K)

kek

Who the fuck is this kek

>light skin mexican mommy
>white dad
=
>white kids

is this realistic?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 19-56-11 hnc ( hannahcheramy_) • Instagram photos and videos.png (745x418, 394.22K)

love cute white girls wearing beanies that dont look nig up

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 19-57-29 hnc ( hannahcheramy_) • Instagram photos and videos.png (744x931, 1.05M)

pretty much yeah - he bleached that shit. Also this chick is columbian and would be damn near white passing in most areas even without getting bleached.

Attached: l-Catalina-The-Affair-Interview[1].jpg (2000x2000, 1.23M)

This nigga never played a fromsoft game before lol ABD always be dodging nigga

Sure! But we need to get married as soon as possible.

hottest latinas for me is

#1. Colombians
#2. Argentinians

Attached: girls3.jpg (3264x2811, 1.78M)

Basado
>t. congolombiano

Paraguay and Costa Rica for me

those flags need labels because i have no idea what the various beaner country flags are

THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE
THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE

This show is so kino brehs but if they kill off boyd I’m not watching s2 (assuming it’s not cancelled)

>the absolute state of american education

Yanderes cannot exist. The entire concept is just a woman who loves a man the way a man loves a woman. Women "love" men for their resources, they don't actually love the man himself. It's literally impossible.

The show is almost worth watching for her constant cleavage

>tfw my low self-esteem keeps me from opening the window so I don't get to kiss her and die

Attached: pooh.png (320x287, 103.84K)

Attached: DD74312E-F4ED-4F6C-866D-17D42D84D300.gif (400x303, 1.94M)

That tent scene was so cringe
There will be no pay off. Just more mystery.
No Season 2.

Hell no.

Attached: 1621001510952.jpg (600x500, 88.93K)

Literally me.

Dumb immature whore, wake up or die.

No. Ur ugly.

I wana fuck Julie so bad bros!

>I'll let you in but I want you to acknowledge something we both know: one of us dies tonight.

Attached: df92f326008e750e0cf707623ab359fc.jpg (1280x716, 84.84K)

Just out of curiosity, since they can exist in human form, do you think theoretically she could suck your dick? Or even have sex with you? Or is some mind shit where they're actually always monsters but trick your brain into seeing them as a person?

LETTTTTIN THE DAYS GO BY

>open window
>throw some garlic salt in that cunt's face
>close window
>go back to playing gmod

you could tribute the window and it would look like it was on her happy face

cool post nice dog haha

user..?

Attached: from come inside.webm (2048x1916, 2.66M)

idk if i ghould let you in, hmm

>dies after reunited with her mom
Kino twist

>>I just want to come in and be your girlfriend user
The last time that happen, my brother had some psycho bitch from our high school stab him in the side with a knife after they had finished fucking.

hot
was she hot?

why not build a trap to catch it, tie her down and use it as a cum dumpster? cant illegally rape a demon.

I was only 13-years-old and remember thinking she was mousey looking. Longhaired brunette with thick glasses. I've been looking to see if I can find a news article to share but my hometown doesn't archive anything. Fucking small farming communities...
>it's 2000
>older brother, 17, was dating a girl from his grade.
>she was crazy-in-love with him, emphasis on the crazy.
>he decided to dump her because they were going to graduate in a few months and he didn't want to be tied down.
>she sneaks into his bedroom on a Saturday night and they fuck.
>rather than dump her before sex or the following day, he breaks up with her after having sex.
>she freaks out, grabs my brother's pocket knife that he still has, and proceeded to stab him in the side.
>everyone in the family gets woken up by the noise and I get to see a nude 17-year-old girl having a panic attack due to being dumped immediately after sex and for stabbing someone.

he deserves it
do you know where she is now?