/trek/

Bomb ass no newfags edition

Previous

Attached: you'll_cowards_dont_even_smoke_crack.png (1049x791, 676.28K)

Reply if you like TNG and hate TOS and why

Attached: 1647982716971.gif (293x418, 868.18K)

Gunna fap
To this

Attached: E11E47B5-8AEE-4A58-9875-94BAA43C2D8F.jpg (474x515, 13.05K)

You fucking ruined the thread already phoneposter.

Attached: 1572045784580.jpg (553x395, 46.57K)

In all honesty, it’s the opposite

If you take Trek General seriously you’re a fucking loser so I don’t
Care lol

I’ve seen most of tos but only the last ten minutes of each episode because that’s all I could catch after coming home from school so to me it’s a lot of bones and Kirk and Spock laughing around a chair

This is why this general needs to be saved. Shit is out of control in here.

The characters in TNG are less one dimensional and predictable.

Attached: 1648869576054.jpg (960x932, 135.19K)

I started TOS after finishing Discovery and some Picard but everything just feels so damn slow, does the pace in the series get faster at some point

>Trek General

My official ranking:
>TOS Movies = TNG > DS9 = VOY > Interplay Point-and-Click adventures > TNG Movies > Kelvinverse = STDS1-2 > ENT > PIC > STD3-4 > LD

Attached: Trelane Plane.jpg (600x375, 54.2K)

YOU ADMIT TO LIKING A TV SHOW I DON'T LIKE? I'LL SEE YOU THROWN OUT OF /TREK/ FOR THIS NEWFAG!

Attached: 1633763420279.jpg (1280x964, 152.05K)

LMAO

Attached: DcmLEbbWsAARLKp.jpg (600x371, 36.06K)

If you like those then you'll hate everything pre-2009.

Joisus croist Jackie boy...

Attached: lt.jpg (1436x1080, 322.38K)

Best character in any Star Trek is Tom Paris

DSN was so murky on my 13" Goldstar that I had no idea Bashir was supposed to be middle eastern and I just assumed he was English

could she actually sense that picard wanted to fuck her or was she bluffing?

Nana visitor probably thought the same thing till he caned her the first time for disobedience.

Love TOS.
Think TNG is a dull, plodding, lecturing friend simulator for the severely autistic.

Attached: LOW The Reviews are In 01.jpg (1024x434, 223.04K)

Imagine cumming all over her tits and face and then having her sit on your face until she had a leg shaking orgasm while she rubs your cum into her skin like lotion

I would fuck her and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I felt that too, but get super close to the characters. Maybe even watch Star Trek 4, that’s what made me love the characters a lot. Then going back to watch TOS was great cause I loved all the banter

Attached: 8B45BC35-6D8D-4DAD-AAF5-B1148B8317E2.jpg (570x791, 84.44K)

My ranking official
>T'POL'S ASS >>>>>>>>> T'POL'S TITS >>>>>>>> T'POL'S WAIST >>> T'POL'S MOUTH >> T'POL'S HAIRCUT IN SEASON 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HOSHIT > ENT > TNG > DS9 > VOY > TOS > TAS

Attached: Dagger of the Mind.webm (720x544, 2.58M)

I don't hate TOS but I agree with for the following reasons
>TWO head/heart/hands triumvirates with TNG (Picard, Troi, Riker and Data, Worf, LaForge) which interact between each other as well as within each triumvirate, leading to exponentially more character interaction dynamics
>series was on twice as long which doubles the opportunity to flesh things out

He’s just tan

McCoy, Spock and Kirk all change throughout the series and even more in the movies.

His full name is Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abdurrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi and he's from Sudan.

Attached: 1620213792953.png (1023x767, 766.57K)

Data is just a better Spock. I think Spock is boring as fuck.

Attached: tumblr_f76f195b0d02c6c5055e6597d43ef69f_ba818e68_1280.png (980x1280, 365.23K)

TOS: classic, healthy chauvinism
TNG: classic interspersed with cringe
DS9: ambitious, dukat is the best villain
VOY: good standalone episodes, proof of concept for why women shouldn't be in leadership
ENT: gay but good relative to nutrek
Picard: largely gay and cringe, possibly redeemed by Soong and Q side-plot
DIS: entirely gay, cringe, and retarded, objectively bad
LD: funny, I like the references, I only watched through once

Attached: 1642117829678.png (1024x572, 420.94K)

He always looks at the schedule of the rest of the crew and calls them 1 second after they start their shift every day

goddamn 1960's

Spock is boring because I have Spock Fatigue. I’m sick of him being shoved into fucking everything

not sure what the bottom 3 are, never heard of them, but great list 8/10

Sorry but I'm not one of those shitters that gatekeep my own taste and enjoyment based on when shit gets released, and yes I did enjoy my time with both Discovery and Picard.
I'll probably stick with it and just watch at faster speed. I originally just wanted to jump straight into TNG but I wanted to give TOS a shot first and see if I can do sequential order.

Basedbasedbased

I don't doubt that they change at all but we don't see as much of it. You've got three seasons on TV, plus six movies - this doesn't add up to the number of episodes of TNG so fewer storytelling opportunities.
I also think that TNG liked to put its characters in situations that left indelible marks (Picard being assimilated for one). You saw this with Spock I'm the TOS movies but by and large the formula for syndication success was return to equilibrium after each ep so as to view the eps in any order.
I do think the advent of home video made character evolution over a series easier and more desirable to do.

Based ranking until you fucked it all up at the end with the tranny cartoons.

Attached: 412445132569.jpg (483x367, 15.57K)

dukat knows what's up

ENT is better than VOY. I like T'Pol, and have no reason with her fake Vulcan breasts in the decongamination chamber being all gelled up, but 7 of 9 legit disgusts and infuriates me on every level.

Attached: 1647210453954.jpg (603x552, 29.37K)

A white man in his 40s wrote this

>Data is just a better Spock. I think Spock is boring as fuck.
Spock came from a position of superiority, as the Vulcans were an evolved species with a culture. Spock's behavior could come across as condescending. Data came from a position of naivete and could come across as frustrating. It seems you have more tolerance for frustration than condescension, would this be a correct statement? If so this might explain your preference.

an unrecognizable mutt creature wrote this

Picard reminds me of if I went to Detroit and went to planned parenthood and then asked for a fetus and an Indian doctor named Praneep Murthadamadar gave me a dead black fetus and then fed it to some pit bulls and cummed and shitted on the remaining scraps of the fetus and it’s 4 degrees Fahrenheit outside

I typed no reason and I meant no problem.

Thanks for proving my point

bashir every time you post i like you more and more

Praneep needs the board to review his license to practice. This seems like it could be malpractice.

do not redeem the license?

>disgusted by a tall busty aryan woman
close, 30's
I lived in Detroit once, this actually happened to me

Attached: 1643233923751.jpg (1280x720, 133.36K)

thanks for proving my point

Jeri sleeping with her boss and then becomming the face of Voyager is completely repugnant and a slut move. Jeri Ryan is honestly a disgusting fish-lipped slut.

Attached: tumblr_op3r9tXTey1vkydn2o1_1280.jpg (1280x1082, 503.43K)

>nigger episodes
????

What do you think.

>ENT below VOY

Improve your ways user

Attached: 1643779929542.png (751x500, 140.26K)

This is a really insightful point in a sea of racist shit.

i would still do her jbhwyf

If it pissed off Kate Mulgrew (and it did) then I could not care less. Janeway is a dike and she ruined the lives of everyone on Voyager with her shitty moral relativism.

yes and this concept should already be apparent to you.

>won't fuck in sex club and tanks husbands political career
>fucks someone for career
She can't act either. Should have been a stunt woman. There's not a lot of difference between performing a stunt and turning a trick.

fuck prequels

>racist shit.

nigger every single race in Star Trek aside from the humans are a stereotypical monoculture

You will be required to go back.

Attached: 158341862368.jpg (694x530, 99.68K)

She's a better actress than any series regular or recurring guest star on TNG or DS9 (Mulgrew is the stronger performer though)

>honestly a disgusting fish-lipped slut
This is largely why I just can't find her attractive. Those lips make me think of a fishhead and instantly turns me off. That, and the other things you mentioned.

Attached: drbashiripresume151.jpg (694x530, 68.52K)

i beg to differ dear sir

Attached: tng-th.jpg (500x667, 33.24K)

Don't get sappy on me you nebby jagoff. But answer the question, is it the condescension of Spock that puts you off?
I prefer Data as a character for other reasons, but find his childish naivete infuriating. It's the difference, to me, between different types of high functioning autist.

Well as a human, I find it intriguing for something to be fascinated with human things. Watching Spock be a spastic tard over human things and basically humanphobic is irritating.

So much anger today, and just when First Contact Day is starting.
What's wrong /trek/?

Attached: 1624705584924.webm (924x692, 1.77M)