Realistically how would the police station stop him?

Realistically how would the police station stop him?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46.16K)

Junkyard magnet

Realistically you can't, that's what he does, that's all he does.

This why you dont defund the police

Armor-piercing rounds, concentrated. He'd probably take cover and get more tacticool at that point though.

They can't, that's the point.

A simple tazer would have done the trick.

>Hollywood film
>Realistically
?

You cant, he had to get it on, the cops were making a move.

Tell him I’m a Terminator from even further in the future, with an advanced cloaking system that even his scanners won’t pick up. Then I give him some paradoxes to think about while I go get a tank

Put a knee on the back of his neck.

>le indestructible robot
>just clip any of these thin moving parts and its arm/leg/etc is permanently ruined
Hell put a round through its eye and it's as dead as a person

Attached: STK522009.jpg (446x1800, 575.84K)

Distract him with dubs

based retard

>"Seventeen officers dead after mostly peaceful police station assault."

Attached: terminatorposter.png (1023x1536, 2.01M)

This is your reminder that Kyle bisects him with a home-made grenade. If the cops had anything heavier than shotguns the T-1000 would have been in serious trouble.

Hands Up. Don't Shoot. Kneel. Kiss his feet.

unless you know what your up against you'll shoot him once assuming you've won the draw then he'll shoot you that's why any police station would be fucked

Didn't Reese stop the Terminator by shooting him several times with a shotgun? Just have all 30 cops unload into him.

still doubtful they'd be able to penetrate or do any serious damage but we don't really know anything about terminator physiology and if his joints/systems could be damaged

whats if its something more resistant than graphene even?
you would need caliber the cops would not have at hand to do damage to it

No metal or alloy in existence can withstand continuous armor piercing round impacts

Yeah but he has a great ability to counter attack that shouldn't be discounted.

Call in the national guard, a .50 bmg m2 browning will easily tear apart the endoskeleton.

no you can't break the metal because it's SUPER metal. it can only break when the hero needs it to most

Realistically if you sneaked up behind him and used a shotgun point blank against his brain stem that would put him down right?

Very carefully

The cops had M16s

Terminator is pretty invulnerable to gunshots. He'd been shotgunned before with no damage.

This is something I wondered with the eyes. Wtf would a terminator do that's blind?

you could probably hit it with a vehicle at high speed or use some kind of improvised explosive or claymore mine. This is assuming the police know what they are dealing with and have the drop on him. something that burned extremely hot like thermite could damage it or like an armor piercing gun like .50 cal anti-materiel rifle but those thing weren't just laying around everywhere in the 1980s. one interesting thing is that terminators are very heavy and likely wouldn't be able to swim at all given their weight so submerging it in a deep enough body of water or something like wet concrete could probably trap it for a long time.

Lure it to junkyard, use meme magnet and drop into car compactor

The cops where I live all have rpgs and vehicle mounted .50 cals. No biggie for them.

Based and Waingro pilled

Assuming he just stood there and let a dozen guys with rifles and AP rounds shoot him, he'd start taking damage fast without a doubt. At that point though he'd probably kick into a more tactical mode, take cover, etc. It'd still take a LOT to bring him down, but if the vidya's any indication, enough concentrated fire could conceivably do it. I imagine if the military got involved they could bring down a single Terminator with some casualties, but not much issue otherwise.

As elite and badass as they are, gotta remember that Skynet fields armies of them and is still losing to the Resistance. They're incredibly powerful but not wholly invulnerable. While Arnold's a seemingly unstoppable killing machine in the past, Kyle knows from experience that in the present they're just an advanced footsoldier.

I would assume their eyes are also armored or otherwise have some kind of defense mechanism.
>his brain stem
Apparently they have backup systems, so a headshot's not necessarily gonna put them down. The first Terminator goes down to its chest being crushed, so that's probably where more of their vital hardware's stored. Maybe Skynet intentionally did that so rebels would waste ammo going for headshots.

Attached: terminator_0.jpg (1200x680, 78K)

Though to be fair, when they're shown it seems like most Resistance troops use captured plasma weapons instead of conventional guns.

Seriously if you sprayed motor oil or something likewise very viscous and sticky over its eyes/head I dont see their skeletal fingers going a good job of clean up. Leaving it very susceptible to damage.

If they can see through walls and smoke I imagine they can see through oil, or at least see heat signatures.

By calling the National Guard.

They had no real way to stop him short of explosives which they were hardly going to set off in the middle of the station. He was simply an outside context threat, they could never be prepared for a single minded machine from the future.

You can stuff a lot of explosive into a pipe bomb. They’re a lot more powerful than pistol and rifle rounds.

It was a pipe bomb quite literally shoved into his bare metal torso.

Knocked him over briefly, he just got back up and started firing again.

>T-1000

Attached: 1592846109372.jpg (474x474, 9.06K)

>A non-exploding round even comes close to the force of an actual explosive inside the target.

I wonder if there is a tradeoff between a fleshy T800 vs a skinless one, even without considering the infiltration angle

Flesh
>additional cushioning to absorb bullets
>slightly slower

Skinless
>faster, lighter
>exposed wiring and parts
>cheaper to make

Terminator in 2 is nearly disabled by the T-1000 impaling him with a metal bar, that actually hits several of his power systems in the chest, which even then took a few tries to get through by a robot just as strong as him, and his computer still managed to reroute power to become operational again. They are hard to put down without future weaponry.

He gets an extended hail of gunfire from the SWAT team and gets nothing more than damage to his human suit.

Attached: 1597442110080.webm (1450x616, 2.42M)

Thing is, they still wouldn't know this isn't a man but a machine, how would they think "I've gotta go get our RPGs to shoot in the corridors of our police station!"?

Imagine how absolutely incompetent the popo looked to the public in that universe not ever being able to catch the dude. While glownigs and other faggots knew damn well sarah conner wasnt lying and decided to fund the research any ways

>so the woman who survived this arm. You say she told. That these machines blew up half rhe world and are trying to shoah all mankind?
Yes
>amazing lets research this.

All the while sarah conner gets locked up in a max security facility and disgraced as a loon for trying to stop them

Glow nigs would do something like that. Wouldnt they?

Take your meds

Im just saying think about what the nig says.

>they never told us where they got it.
Referencing the arm and brain chip.

They knew damn well what they were doing and glow nigs in the real world would probably do the same thing

call him a chud

>Realistically how would the police station stop him?

Anti Material rifle, if they actually knew what he was. If you're operating under the assumption that he's just a dude and if you keep shooting him with small arms then he's going down then you've already lost. As far as using guns a police department is likely to have I don't think anything would have worked. If they had time they could jury rig pipe bombs like Kyle did but they didn't have time and Kyle only uses pipe bombs against him because he knows what he is.

Attached: Barret .50.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

i always assumed skynet harvested the teeth of the dead and put them into the metal skull to further instill fear but never read any bts info about the design. however: teeth arent strong at all. so i wonder if there was a dentist terminator we never saw. you know a somewhat benign robo just replacing broken teeth with new ones freshly plucked from the dead.

They don't really have choice, do they? It's all predestination.

turn on the sprinklers and leave around loose electrical wires all over the ground

Realistically how would the police station stop them?

Attached: Assault-On-Precinct-13-b.jpg (717x313, 121.54K)

Guns
Lots of guns

Attached: 123123223121332132213.png (985x654, 561.87K)

easy, explosives

Just with the force of all shotgun blast, he didn't damage the robot at all (though he shredded its flesh exterior)

Take Reese seriously and ask him how to stop it

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1896x1028, 230.41K)

Nah they're metal teeth. In T3 the T800 literally stops a bullet with them