Its real

And I have no words..

Attached: 18E0EF52-AD0C-4795-976D-B70BA7855910.jpg (1316x1094, 518.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGibwA8bQzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s only a matter of time until this motherfucker starts pretending to be a woman

>Asked about rumors of Leto’s lengthy bathroom trips during the interview, Espinosa (Director) answered with a simple, "Yes.” It was in reference to reports that Leto would frequently stumble with crutches to and from the bathroom, leading to extended periods of downtime for the production.

>In Morbius, Leto plays Michael Morbius, who suffers from a rare blood disease that devastates his body. Because of this, the character requires crutches to move about – something Leto decided should carry over to his bathroom breaks.

>This resulted in trips to the bathroom taking up to 45 minutes, leading the production team to strike a deal with him that included transporting him back and forth in a wheelchair. But despite the inconvenience, Espinosa seems to feel that Leto's dedication was just part of the job.

>"I think that what Jared thinks, what Jared believes, is that somehow the pain of those movements, even when he was playing normal Michael Morbius, he needed, because he’s been having this pain his whole life," Espinosa said. "Even though he's alive and strong, it has to be a difference. Hey, man, it’s people’s processes."

>"All of the actors believe in processes," he continued. "And you, as director, you support whatever makes it as good as you can be."

All this fuss and bother and he still can't act for shit. Sad.

I thought this was an onion article at first.

>he took a really long shit to get into character

>"I think that what Jared thinks, what Jared believes, is that somehow the pain of those movements, even when he was playing normal Michael Morbius, he needed, because he’s been having this pain his whole life,"

what a psychopath

Or maybe he’s just *that* bad without doing all the extra bullshit

OooOooh noooooOOo the actor is doing something WaCkY!

he couldn't just wear diapers?

Method acting is for shit actors.
A good actor wouldn't need to do all this shit, he would just act when the cameras are rolling.

jesus, mom must still be freaking

I legit take between 30 to 45 minutes to shit each morning

That's really bad for your veins
You shouldn't be on a toilet for more than 5 minutes and never straining

Directors for big Hollywood productions always sound like politicians.

Method actors are so fake and gay. Real actors turn it on and off. Method acting is strictly for ego.

Didn’t the guy who played Lawerence of Arabia once say to Dustin Hoffman attempting method shit “why don’t you try acting, dear boy?”

Who would have thought the director of this piece of shit was also retarded?

Not him but i shit blood every day. I just deal with it at this point

Dallas buyers club? Like 6 years ago. You fucking dweeb

I dont watch anime

You guys need to wake up, have a coffee and just walk around for an hour to work up and easily movable bowel movement.
I've noticed a lot of people here have urinary/shitting issues that could be solved by spending more time in your day vertical.

do you all really believe this?

So if a method actor plays a rapist they have to molest a bitch?

>the exact same quality as any other marvel dogshit
>universally panned
Proof marvel shilling is a thing

Attached: 1487245191787.jpg (1280x960, 126.04K)

Daniel day lewis and christian bale stops you in your path

Bale isn't method at all. He just does coke heroin beer or steroids depending on the role.

Sounds like every heroin addict I've ever known

I usually chug a half-litre of water as soon as I get up. Helps you wake up and definitely cycles through your guts quickly. You’ll be shitting easily.
Then I make coffee.

kek i think that was Lawrence Olivier

Who are method actors that actually impress you with how method you get?

Attached: 1582000530299.png (247x239, 17.31K)

It's part of the method-act, as vampires love to shit on company time.

Attached: rRr4SY3.gif (350x196, 413.49K)

Didn't watch it but Christian Bale going all skinny for some money looked kinda impressive

Not him but this sounds like a useful advice. I didn't think through if it would be even more effective with (sugary) tea or a lemonade, but the concept itself is solid.

You may have colitis bro.

Despite the depths he was willing to go, DDL never (or rarely) practised method acting just for the sake of it. You can tell he prepared for his roles with a constructive mindset and tried to pick up applicable knowledge:
youtube.com/watch?v=OGibwA8bQzE

>I have no words
That's funny because "pretentious faggot" comes right to mind

Don’t make him do his Morbius laugh

I only saw part of it a long time ago and I thought it was cgi. Mind blown.

that's not method acting that just getting skinny.

That's one of the most basic bitch jokes you could have made

It was his rehearsal for making a piece of shit movie

With sugar it's a lot worse obviously.

daniel gay poois
christian gayle

Based

Attached: ggh.jpg (640x700, 63.16K)

Why do you think it is?

You just deal with it and never thought about seeing a doctor about it? Shitting blood EVERY DAY is not like having a nosebleed every once in a while so you just brush it off.

That’s a cope that’s actually means, “everyone hates me because I’m a faggot”

Nicholas Cage.

Sugar stupid

But isn't Morbius a super powered vampire? Why couldn't he pretend to go flying really fast to the bathroom?

Method acting is such a meme, I have no idea why people take it or are supposed to take it seriously

Are they good actors because they method act, or do they method act and also happen to be good actors? I don't think Method acting automatically stops an actor from being shit

Someone should make a movie with Leto and that autistic guy from Succession.

Self-hatred is the biggest narcissistic behavior there is. Imagine thinking even your haters are below you because you hate yourself more than they hate you. "Ha, I'm even better at hating than they are!"

>hobbling to bathroom
>entire crew watching
>can't make it in time
>begins shitting on the way there
>gasps under breath "clean it up janny"

based Lawrence

I mean, it's full immersion in the role. What else is method?

>"what else can I do"

test