Why?

Why?

Attached: 9D56A865-B212-4B65-9D2A-C57A513D6860.jpg (602x378, 48.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/who-was-first-woman-color-bring-anne-boleyns-story-screen-180977882/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did they really need to make her annoying in the adaptation?

She was annoying in the comics.

you already know

>What if Superman was...LE BAD
zoomers will consoom anything, the perfect niggercattle

Progress.
Seriously though fuck this show and fuck the niggers on here who were shilling it for a month just because there was an average final fight between the son and dad after 8 hours of fag filler

Wrong fag, kys.

Omni man's intentions were good. If his plans had worked earth would have accepted subjugation without the need for conquest. The empire would have been good for humanity considering the fact that humans are comparatively weak to other species and they are needed to advance the Viltrumite race.

And then they'd strip Earth of resources, and humanity would die out.

Humanity would be spread out throughout the galaxy. Earth is meaningless when humans become a vital part of the empire.

you don't need local resources when your capable of dominating other planets.

Yet another example of the jewish NWO slowly ethnociding the white race

Attached: 20220130_161321.jpg (2172x3862, 582.26K)

"Diversity"

not the heckin kike comic book!

Superman being bad predates Superman being good, retard.

they changed Mark as well or should i say chang-ed

Attached: 1620409928072.jpg (3900x3040, 1.78M)

Why'd they make her so unattractive? This is besmirching the good name of black queens.

Attached: 1648847135215.jpg (640x791, 454.64K)

She wasn't annoying just clueless.

The show only portrays Omniman's perspective, which is disingenuous. Viltrumites are a dying race that is pure-breeding themselves into extinction, the only reason they're still around at all is because they live thousands of years.

I think they do this kind of shit for the purpose of making people seethe. Is it really that hard to create new black/brown characters? Why do they have to reboot known and liked characters and make them latino just for the sake of it? You know that's not going to sit well with the fans of the work.

Having an obvious diversity insert/raceswap or whatever I can live with at this point. You know what you're getting when you watch any movie made after 2008. The part that kept breaking my suspension of disbelief was having the black girl be named "Amber."

Right looks like an absolute total bitch.
What self-respecting man would date such an unlikable cunt.

Men with mommy issues. So me, if she was more attractive obviously.

You faggots always say this but the only examples you can ever give are Omni man and Homelander. Two (2) times this has been the case. Hardly a common theme

You know why.

The mars episode was pretty good and faithful to the comic down to the sandwich

Because they want black women to watch the show, as you know black women cannot watch Titanic because they aren't represented.

Naggers are more annoying

She is both of those things so the character design matches.

literally white genocide baka

If humans are like insects to them why do they care about uplifting them instead of exterminating them and claiming earth for their own? Or since VIltrumite DNA is so pure they could have bred humans out of existence. Dragon Ball Z did the advanced superhuman alien trope better.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/who-was-first-woman-color-bring-anne-boleyns-story-screen-180977882/
let's read that article...
>The racist overtones of this outcry weren’t lost on Turner-Smith
Starting off by calling people racist, a good start, many will be convinced if you shame them enough

>framing the intrigues of Tudor court as a psychological thriller rather than a historically accurate period drama
So, want to attach people interested in the historic Tudor dynasty, but you don't wanna actually make historical Tudor?
Then why not rename her to Aberash Opeyemi and make a set on Planet Lerato, which somewhat resembles the Tudor period?
But you gonna do it, because you want people audience who desires historical drama and you literally spit on them.

>Instances of Hollywood whitewashing real-life historical figures abound, from John Wayne as Genghis Khan in The Conqueror (1956) to Elizabeth Taylor as the title character in Cleopatra (1963).
That's like saying that because white Americans used slave negros, modern negros should have the privilege to enslave white people.

>other adaptations of the Tudor period have taken comparable liberties
And? I dislike skinny Henry VIII and 80-year-old Helen Mirren playing 30-year-old Catherine the Great as much as black Anne Boleyn.

> the first actress to play Anne Boleyn was actually Asian who hid her Asian heritage
And? Can the negress hide her blackness from the screen? If so, there is no issue.
Literally, 66% of the article is about the life story of the Asian woman who played Anne Boleyn and has nothing to do with the black Anne Boley.

Attached: gettyimages-3279957.jpg (1072x1435, 190.68K)

More like 'What if Zod tried to be le good'.

Lol this

>Did they really need to make her annoying
She's a nigger, they are people that annoy you.

It is against the law in America (and most of the western world) to not have a negro in your show or movie. Just like it is against the law to not have negros in your commercials.

Even though it was totally out of place from where the Mars mission was in the comic.

>Just like it is against the law to not have negros in your commercials.
pardon me?

Attached: 1642541913755.png (1357x1758, 1.51M)

Exactly that's what I always thought. Omniman was only trying to save his race, he just went overboard when it came to getting humans onboard with species mixing.

Attached: The More You Notice.webm (498x280, 2.4M)

>No you may not put my penis in your butt at this point and time

obsessed

Attached: 1503516791785.jpg (490x554, 43.73K)

>and most of the western world
Amazing how quick two retards take offense to this post that isn't just about America.

Viltrumites needed humans

Brandon Breyer from Brightburn
Ultraman from Justice League Crisis on Two Earths
Justice Lord Superman from Justice League Animated
Superman from Injustice
Superman from Red Son
Superman from BvS Batman's Nightmare

The moderation staff was very clear in the email they sent me but let me say this as clearly as possible here; your days of shitposting on this board are OVER and now that I have the power to finally make this board useable again I'm going to do it. You all should expect permabans any day now too btw

The new Suicide Squad movie got the races right except Ratcatcher 1 who only appears for like 2 seconds, but he can pass as white in a Jeff Goldblum kind of way.

right is cuter

It’s literally the current year

Mark has to look Asian now because his voice actor is Asian, even though they make it a plotpoint that viltrumite dna is so strong is overrides human dna entirely

Amber can’t be white, she has to be black, and if she’s black there’s no way she can be oblivious to him being a superhero. What are you a racist who thinks blacks are dumb? Let’s keep the drama in over him disappearing while also making her super smart and knowing the whole time. People will love it!

Oh and marks gay best friend is out from the start, so we better make him the most flamboyant queen ever. That’s how gays are right

I jerked off to monster girl and came buckets

>t.reddit

in which form?

Attached: coomer7.jpg (1024x1024, 157.38K)

More like,
>The More You Nosetice.

>right is cuter

Attached: mou laugh.gif (380x216, 1.09M)

Literally the only thing that matters is will we get BRAPHOG eve?

Attached: 1BFBC481-2D0F-4C31-A48C-3A19AF59B601.png (960x872, 1.24M)

this pic made me realise how important thick visible eyebrows are
among other things of course

It's a rhetorical question at this point.

Attached: Randall Disney Recess.png (477x354, 155.02K)

look on the bright side - they made the other guy black too, which means if they stick to the comic story she gets her ass beat by a nigger

>Having an obvious diversity insert/raceswap or whatever I can live with at this point. You know what you're getting when you watch any movie made after 2008.
>Ignore the troubling trends both in movies and IRL, goy. Just accept it and consoom product.

Attached: average Invincible fan.png (720x720, 1.3M)

>The chad COOMER

THE MARKITECT

Attached: might atom eve.jpg (500x450, 90.84K)

>That's like saying that because white Americans used slave negros, modern negros should have the privilege to enslave white people.
That's exactly it. The only logical end goal is revenge. Except they probably won't have the patience to reverse slavery. So they'll instead go ahead with the other most extreme form of revenge...

Attached: TheCastOfBlackPantherIsHellaDiverse.jpg (1074x555, 106.82K)

If you could hide a black woman in a white disguise no one would care. That is why there is less blowback on voice actors, since they are slightly more difficult to tell aren't matching the character

>race swap the hapas love interest into a black

Lmao btfo . Based Amazon looking out for the white man

Attached: blonde.jpg (478x300, 51.07K)

why won't she turn her body into a kid if she can control every individual atoms?