Lets be honest, it was really shitty biological weapon (if we take aliens as canon)...

Lets be honest, it was really shitty biological weapon (if we take aliens as canon). Even with the current level of technology xenos arent really a threat because they would just mindlessly charge machine gun nests untill they get wiped out. They are also incapable of doing much against tanks and armored vehicles, and nothing against airforce.
They are hyped as some sort of planet killer that needs to be stopped at all costs (ripley kills herself to prevent them from spreading), but they really are a big nothingburger compared to something like the Thing.

Attached: Alien-Life-size-big-chap-Hollywood-collectibles-Group-Fox-HR-Giger-bunker158-2.jpg (700x514, 70.66K)

> They are also incapable of doing much against tanks and armored vehicles, and nothing against airforce.
Their blood is fucking acid

Aliens ruined the concept forever and turned them into mindless bug cannon fodder.

Attached: Screenshot_20220404-073204_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2400, 896.02K)

Molecular acid, a single drop of which ate through multiple floors of a fucking space ship.

I disagree. It was shown that they behave according to their pack size. Alien and Alien 3, they utilize stealth and pick off targets slowly; Aliens, they have enough numbers where they aren’t afraid to sacrifice a few to gain operational knowledge of their enemy or force them to burn ammo; AVP 1 & 2, they take over the temple when they’re a swarm and take over the town as their numbers grow, b7t move slowly and methodical when there are only a few of them against the humans and 3 Yautja. Plus, their biology made them especially hard to kill, the acid blood makes melee near impossible, they go into sleep stasis when in space, their thin frame and speed makes them harder to hit with projectile weapons, and they’re able to survive with lost limbs and stay in the fight. This is on top of rapid learning, for an animal, problem-solving abilities, team tactics, and why they have a sense of self-preservation, they will sacrifice that for the advancement of greater goals.
They would not just run into machine gun nests if they’re weren’t thousands or millions of them in a specific spot.

Fucking autocorrect, sorry for the typos.

generally biological weapons aren't lined up against tanks and airforce, they're a bit more pin-targeted in areas that would not have tanks or jets.

THIS

They couldnt do anything against artillery though. In the open they are complete cannon fodder. Literally a bigger and stronger version of velociraptors in jurrasic park

why would you use them in such a scenario?

If they were an effective weapon then they'd rule the galaxy.
Simple.

Alien 1 is garbage and the entire franchise aged horribly, you cannot change my mind.

They had a shot to redeem the horrible thing with a good story for the new trilogy but also ruined that.

Alien > Alien 3 > Aliens > Resurrection

Attached: 1640275891236.png (165x244, 87.23K)

something something invisible to thermals and flir so the artillery won't have a target.

The reason the alien has acid blood is the creative team in Alien needed a reason the nostromo crew didn't just shoot the thing off the bat.
Source: directors cut commentary track

/thread

Attached: 200 (3).gif (372x200, 1.5M)

I think they wanted it either for its biological adaptations (molecular acid, molecular acid resistant body compounds, etc), or they wanted it as some bioweapons akin to smallpox or whatever, that you can dump on a planet and can tear through a population and is hard to remove without indiscriminate bombardment or the like. Not to strap lasers to and send down a battlefield
But its ambiguous in the films so we may never know

If Australia lost a war to emus, humanity would definitely lose a war against Xenos.
I bet they'd make their way to overpopulated shitholes and reproduce like crazy, then spread out, making it impossible to wipe them all at once, not to mention costly. Not to mention we react like fucking snails to global threats, as proven by the covid pandemic.

Xenomorphs are a lot sexier than Na'vi.

>a single drop of which ate through multiple floors of a fucking space ship.
Funny how when Hudson got some on his arm, all it did was leave a scar. It should have melted his arm right off.

The worst part of aliens was them charging the sentry guns when you think about it.

I mean its a cool tech and scene but why would they do that there was not that many of them 100-200 and they where somewhat smart.

Xenos can reproduce with anything horses cows dogs goats , If they get onto a planet you are fucked.

All acids react differently to different chemical compounds

But yeah the acid blood did seem to get a minor downgrade in 2

Probably part of the reason why it was cut from the film.
Theatrical cuts of 1 and 2 are both better than their DCs

by that logic we should do away with all man-portable weapons since they're outranged by artillery
they're not fucking going out in the open

5 marines suffer acid burns. One fatally.

The acid was bigger deal in first film because of threat to ship

It was a deleted scene, so don't take it as canon.
Still, they could have charged the turrets to get them to run out of ammo in preparation for another assault.

>xeno ostriches, xeno hamsters, xeno elephants, whales
terrifying

What if they get onto a planet where the indigenous fauna are incompatible with facehuggers? Their throats might be too small, or they might not have throats at all.

Attached: Crocodile_Alien.jpg (1028x737, 309.77K)

Attached: hicksfamily2210.jpg (1080x998, 167.28K)

>r/celebritymouth

do better

...why is Batman there

Life finds a way.

Attached: ian malcolm.jpg (1200x630, 108.56K)

When filming the scene with Newt in the duct, Carrie Henn kept deliberately blowing her scene so she could slide down the vent, which she later called a slide three stories tall. James Cameron finally dissuaded her by saying that if she completed the shot, she could play on it as much as she wanted. She did, and he kept his promise.

Cute

because comic books

Listen to this ESL nigger

google reverse image search is getting more accurate, i see.

Maybe the acid blood of the facehugger is more concentrated.

So, they're basically space niggers with the hivemind of chinks, the sheer insanity of towelheads, and on top of that they're full of jewish tricks. Fucking scary ngl

Imagine Xenos infecting African elephants, rhinos, crocs, and all the other large critters there.. good times

>would just mindlessly charge machine gun nests

So you didnt watch the movies? Anyways you didnt watch in AvPR how 3 escaped fachuggers helped provide the bugs for the film? Lame thread OP is a fucking zoomer faggot

Attached: adf2d2f0_EZY.png (28x26, 1.91K)

do xenomorphs cum acid?

The facehugger used acid to get into Kane's helmet, so I imagine they could figure something out.

You wouldn't throw them into a field, you'd probably sow them in dense urban populations where people wouldn't know what was happening until it's too late. And if there are enough of them for the sledgehammer of artillery to be viable you're fucked because there's probably tens of thousands of them at that point spreading everywhere.

The only real flaw is I'm not sure how you'd get control back after you had them sweep a place clean, assuming you want the planet, industrial area, etc. for yourself, since they'll just hibernate until more hosts arrive.

They can breed faster than you can make bullets

This, we can just spam drones at them

Is this representative of the living cast, with the deceased ones blacked out?

I think there’s a fan image of Xeno infected earth creature. Try a google search

I will

Niggers, chinks, Muslims, and Jews all trying to fuck me over and end my culture and race…so like our modern reality.

Xeno Waifu CYOA > Alien >>> Aliens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whatever the rest I don't care because I don't consider them canon

Based

Attached: 1648417441498.jpg (1280x720, 80.15K)

In Predator, the fucking plasma projectile bounced off of Arnold's muscles.

The whole idea of them being a bioweapon was never mentioned in the first movie, that whole part of the creature was added in later and was never particularly well justified.
I figured it makes much more sense to want it because it's an exemplary piece of biotechnology, study of it's super-adaptable genetics and physical toughness would probably lead to a bunch of medical and material science patents. The Xenomorph biotech is the same biotech that the engineers use to build their ships and all their other tech too, so it would also mean bigger, better, faster space travel, new industrial techniques, and basically anything else you could think of. Making it into a giant remote control attack dog was always stupid.

Attached: sample-e03ed3cdcbfd15b328f11c97bada05ae.jpg (850x404, 88.48K)

They turned velociraptors into remote control attack dogs in the latest jurassic world movie. They would use laser pointers on their guns to indicate where the raptors should attack, instead of just using the fucking guns.

Bump

They cum sodium hydroxide

Good luck removing them from a densely populated city if they get seeded there.

Worst case scenario we carpet nuke the city