MORBIUS CHADS RISE UP WHERE THE FUCK WE AT

MORBIUS CHADS RISE UP WHERE THE FUCK WE AT

Attached: kino.jpg (2000x1860, 224.35K)

le ebin meta irony xD

its not fucking ironic you pajeet mongoloid, morbisu is unironically best marvel movie to date

if he doesn;t make a jokar face when he looks up i'm gonna be mad

Uh oh, looks like somebody's #MadAtMorb

sounds like someone is #MadAtMorb

They both are le edgy try hard for manchildren who thinks they are above comicboijs, but also have too short attention span to get into the films in a real life setting which The Batman gets compared too

I actually agree. For me, it’s a matter of taste because I like the horror-themed characters more, but I rate it just below Blade.

Why it's so hated by critics:
>White male lead.
>Morbius is killing several black evil mercenaries at the beginning.
>Bonus extra long scene where white male lead is torturing black criminal, with long zoom on his black face and painful screeching. (im sure every leftoid was pissing their pants in that moment.)
>Very attractive love interest.
>White male lead is trying to cure little black girl, we see her few times on hospital bed but that's it. (REEE white savior!!!)
>Focus on friendship between 2 white men with father figure in the background.
>Literally no strong female characters.

So everything WOKETARDS/LEFTOIDS hate and try to remove from entertainment for past few years. Overall it's better movie than Black widow and Shang Chi and definitely less woke than nuBatman.

That’s accurate. You can add that every single critic not already in Disney’s pocket is a screeching šøîbøî faggot who wants to see all these characters Disnified to fuck and back. This movie is truer to the character than pretty much any MCU movie outside of Phase One.

Jared Leto is so fucking ridiculous.

Oh look another spider-man movie without spider-man

Have you ever read a comic book? They moved on from the wacky camp shit a long time ago. Even kids know killing people with saw blades is kino and good morality.

It can't be worse than what they did to Venom so I'll give it a chance

I didn't see race in the movie. That's why I'm better than you.

Funny you should say that, because his absence really is just about my only criticism. If they’d included him, he’d have filled a parallel role to the cops investigating the murders. Having Morbius and Spidey throw down long enough for Morbius to wound him would basically be all the motivation you’d need for him to (reluctantly) join a group of villains. In the comics, Michael discovers that Pete’s blood can stabilize his condition. There’s your tie-in.

it is way worse that's why contrariantards picked it up on Yea Forums

So contemporary Batman bans tight unrealistic costume and characters like Solomon Grundy and Mr Freeze?

Some comic book costumes wouldn't look right translated 1:1 into live-action
And characters like Mr. Freeze can be made.

What's your point?

RT consensus:
Cursed with uninspired effects, rote performances, and a borderline nonsensical story, this dreary mess is a vein attempt to make Morbius happen
not to be a grammar nazi but lol they used the wrong version of "vain"

That’s the same criticism that could(and should) be levied against every MCU movie of the past ten years.

Based

The retarded homemade costume is clearly cause of "muh realism"
You could still make a better suit closer to the comics even if you can't fully adapt it, a decent cowl isn't impossible for example
Revees won't use Mr Freeze, that's my point

I think its a pun on blood veins or something

>Hurr, if you don't like grounded realistic Batman you have to be a MCU shill

you need to manage your anger bro. #MadAtMorb

What do you guys want out of Morbius 2? I want to see him fight Hulk or Silver Surver.

I want a movie about Silver Surfer accidentally becoming a living bomb and exploding at the 30 minute mark with no further explanation as to what happened after.

Attached: 91DAu2GYC5L.jpg (1568x2437, 807.44K)

Team up with The Spit, fighting Silver Sable, plot taking place in Wakanda

>The Spit
Ment The Spot

go back

Attached: 1618123258524.png (1513x1010, 835.24K)

Ok but now why is it actually hated by normal people, and not polcels?

OH NO NO NO NO NO SONICBROS

Attached: IMG_20220404_185549.jpg (1242x963, 170.35K)

LET’S FUCKING GO

t. #madatmorb

it's been decades since a good film has even been made

He's literally a Year 2 Batman, dude. He'll certainly improve his suit, maybe even reach a Telltale-inspired design.

btw, pic related

Attached: image_2022-04-04_211732.png (1275x515, 321.5K)

Reporting in, it’s our time.

Quit seething, you shouldn’t be #MadAtMorb

Kino

>tfw got 2 free tix for sonic from my job
>will still go see morbius instead
SOMEBODY STOP ME

Attached: X84UhbZl_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18.83K)

The CGI face distortion looked awful in trailers. Like I was watching first season of supernatural.

Batman of the comics wore a full fledged suit in Year One already
Learn to read, asshole, "grounded", which means not the Mr Freeze of the comics

You probably claimed the Lazarus pit would show up in Nolan

>i want x character
>shows how that'd be achieved in that particular universe
>no aktchualy that doesn't count i want that way reeeeeee

Nolan is even more realistic than Reeves' universe, user. That doesn't make sense.

>HURR, MR FREEZE HAS TO BE ADJUSTED TO THIS REALISTIC AND GROUNDED UNIVERSE, NOT LIKE IN THE SILLY COMICBOOKS
Then how was my original comment that you replied to wrong then, you fucking manchild fanboy?
Nolan suffered from the same realism autism as Revees do and clearly is Revees' biggest inspiration and not the comics

>Then how was my original comment that you replied to wrong then
Because he'd use the character and his story, just changed a little to fit into the universe. It's not that hard to understand.

My theatre was fucking packed. So many morbheads from so many different walks of life crowding the place. We clapped, we cheered, and after the movie we bought another round of tickets and did it all again. No movie has entertained me like this one has in years. It’s just a fucking ROMP

Based, simply based

It's gonna be Morbius vs Blade
Or Maybe Morbius vs Martine

treating my gf and the bull to a Morbius viewing this Friday, fucking stoked, really proud of Leto

Glorious to see the fabled alliance between the Morbmob and the Gottiheads take place.

The theatre exploded during my screening and everybody died

Hmm, are you perhaps #MADATMORB?

Attached: file.png (672x999, 961.43K)

Sounds like you had a blast!

When exactly did I say that? There’s nothing grounded or realistic about a living vampire. What I’m pointing out is how Disney shits all over both the lore as well as the characters and they always have. Doubt me? Take a look at Iron Boy.

Morbius and the Vulture team up against Garfield Spidey. Morbius needs some of Spidey’s blood. Toomes wants to try to bring Pete over to his way of seeing things.

Fund it.

Do they have sex in the meanwhile?

OK.

what is this gay shit

Is morbius famous in India yet? It should be

It will be soon enough.

Where are all the shitty indian bootlegs of this movie so I can shit on it?

>Iron Man