IT'S UP

youtu.be/SyJBP1X1mLE

Attached: 1522885897361.png (939x825, 127.28K)

How do we feel about Miami Mike?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-04 171519.jpg (1040x686, 86.5K)

>jay still stealing and spending patreon money (confirmed on twitter)
>they upload this
they're doing a really good job at keeping it under wraps huh

Mike Stoklasa owes me sex

I prefer Mike "The Milwaukee Mulatto Murderer" Stoklasa.

Attached: mike the nigger grave digger.gif (284x288, 738.28K)

meds

Did Jessi’s jewellery scandal ever come to a conclusion?

jay give 2 rides

Why is nobody talking about how Rich spent $13k+ (presumably Patreon money) on a transvestite camera model from the Netherlands?

It'll get swept under the rug and labeled schizo talk as always.

I love hearing my internet friends talk about a series I'll never watch, from a franchise I don't care about

Same. Good to know my anonymous internet friends enjoy the same things as me.

what a shitty OP picture
do you not know how to take a screenshot?

>from a franchise I don't care about

I love ST growing up, so it's nice to see someone tear the shtity new ones to shreds.

Attached: 1647794500528.png (2736x1833, 2.77M)

>sleazecore mike is back
based

Attached: 1475552123012.png (737x619, 705.42K)

I'm on my phone and I never made an "IT'S UP" thread before so I had to rush and quickly grabbed a pic from my RLM/AVGN/TGWTG folder.

Attached: balenciagatwinpeaks.jpg (1200x800, 175.72K)

I can't believe it, my opinion just got released

I literally enjoy this more than watching Star Trek by myself like a fucking loser
I hate /trek/ so much

I watch RLM and pretend I'm in the room with them, hanging out. It's literally the closest I've had to back and forth human interaction since graduating high school in 2012.

>anti-jack & pro-beardfat OC
cringe

average RLM fan

Rich looks like a homeless person, is he ok?

rich can no longer afford paying for the rent ever since biden's economy and his rlm pay can only afford him to pay for his steam games

lol same unironically

this episode wasn't as fun as the last two, all the passion they felt in hating the show has dissipated and now they're just consuming this garbage out of obligation

Why did they make the black actress wear blackface
Was she not black enough
What the fuck is this

Attached: 1647839330191.jpg (1920x1080, 187.82K)

Same except it was 2010 for me.

I love reading posts like these, it makes me feel so good knowing I'm not a despicable degenerate waste of a human being like you, keeps me grounded

there's bormal racism, and then there's lefty racism. Giving a black person extra black make up to drive home the point that she isnt white is that

imagine being a fan of these losers.

Attached: 1648480767335.jpg (1638x2048, 335.9K)

Picard is fine you chuds
Star Trek is back
get over it

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 248.63K)

Mike talking about Trek? It's all I want.

Attached: 1617460374083.png (500x555, 228.82K)

Yeah same kind of
I used to have a friend to talk to about star trek but we had a serious fight and he blocked me and ghosted me and now I have no one else
I love Trek though

Wtf I can’t believe third reich mike is at it again

mike and rich unironically want star trek to be like cw shows and it's hilarious
>muh episodic shows
>muh simple solutions to difficult problems

if they like this garbage they should just start watching that trash on CW instead of wasting stuff they hate like modern Star Trek

Attached: 1635133591997.png (1514x833, 1.18M)

Is Dougie Mike replacing Alcoholic Mike?

Mike keeps asking Rich why "they" would do this

What I don't get about the ICE centric episode is that a) that "terrible past" is literally what leads to Cochrane emerging and making contact with the Vulcans, which leads to humanity reaching an utopian state.

So why is it so bad and needs to be changed again?

And b) everybody already moved on from the trump administration ICE stuff. How did they think that would still be relevant? Or did they write it thinking he'll be re-elected and were just too lazy to rewrite it?

>fan
The fuck are you on? You don't have to be a fan of critics to enjoy their reviews.
I was never a fan of Egbert either.

Have you ever watched an episode of star trek

I do have normal irl friends but Mike, Jay and Rich are my friends as well.

Attached: 1561296584700.jpg (754x1158, 105.86K)

I haven't watched RLM in 3 years

Attached: 1215330298655.gif (280x210, 112.87K)

>confirmed on twitter
normally would ignore as another rlm conspiracy meme, but unless it's bullshit as well i'm cruious what tweet this is referring to

those types of shows are just outdated and these fucking boomers need to understand that
picard is bad because of bad writing, not because of the format.

I hate Will Wheaton.

Are they being dishonest about the hispanic male line?
It seems too on the nose in the way RLM presented it

This lady would probably have looked good in the role if she just had some fucking eyebrows-

WTF this isn't hotdigggydemon

This is coming from a show written by people so fucking retarded they think ICE are bad guys.

Yeah what's real hip and in right now is to be complete trash just so the zoomers can watch it ironically.

is this mike confirmed? there has to be more to this clip and i just dont believe it, that guy can fight and mike doesnt strike me as someone who can

Well I am critical of ICE but it just seems bizarre
Are they expecting the audience to cheer after that line? What kind of audience are they thinking of while making this?
It's so fucking depressing

Is this true? Why hasn’t Mike or Jay responded to my Twitter DMs? The silence is deafening.

they literally show a clip from the show user. a lady literally looks up hispanic males that have been arrested in a police data base and it spits out like a page of results and she goes "There's so many" as if she isn't in one of the biggest cities on the fucking planet where there's probably hundreds of arrest each day for literally every conceivable reason.

skipped through episode 4, haven't even noticed girlboss astronaut storyline

>What kind of audience are they thinking of while making this?
Retarded people who they haven't ever actually interacted with anyone who has ever had anything to do with illegal immigration and will see this show and go "Oh my god, ICE are bad guys?!"

>Assignment Earth is canon
>Time's Arrow isn't
So this shitty show is being written by TOS normalfag boomers, and not even ones with good taste.

we will get the cynical, quick-witted black woman who knows how to put (white) men in their place in every show from now on

why do they look so tired?

>from now on
The backlash is coming. This shit won't last.

Yes it is

Sir I believe the correct nomenclature is Magical Negro.

>@grandoldmemes
god i miss when Yea Forums was good

rich accused mike, but mike told him he has no proof so nothing happened. this happened almost a decade and way worse stuff has happened. patreon money disappears all the time and nobody knows who is responsible

Soijaks and Sneed lowered the bar for Yea Forums memes so normalfag shit from other sites is indistinguishable from Yea Forums OC.

I hate Will Wheaton.

Attached: MoPtql.jpg (326x640, 29.04K)

Rich would never

guinan never had eyebrows ya jerk