"This conversation is over."

>"This conversation is over."
How do you respond without sounding stupid?
Mind you she already filed for your transfer prior to this conversation without your knowledge.

Attached: 1649101451799.jpg (1051x1400, 328.21K)

smash her head in with a brick

Stick my dick in her mouth and squeeze her breasts

she's a betch but i've worked with people like the tribble guy and they're not pleasant to be around

"Yeah, well you look like a fat gopher."

Hey babe ;)

say "it's over" in a resigned fashion, put on my best basedjak face, and then commit suicide right in front of her

Go to the to the shuttle bay, access the transporter, transport just one very small blood vessel out of her brain into space....

In a command structure?
"Yes mam. I look forward to seeing your notes on my actions and behavior and I will endeavor to improve in the future. I believe in the Federation."
In this stupid show? No idea, never seen it.

Attached: 1636174667854.jpg (600x700, 96.67K)

If there is indeed still items to discuss, you bring those items up right then. "One moment please, we still need to discuss X" or if wanting to be a bit more abrasive to match, "only if you're completely disregarding X which by regulation/law must be covered".

Or just say "so be it" and move on

>ask for reasons
>if none given, threaten to go above her and also claim that you prefer not to be transfered positions.
>if they're forcing a transfer and still without giving reason, it becomes constructive dismissal in which I file a complaint and begin to go through industrial tribunal.
easy peasy.

why doesn't this happen more often in Star Trek
Roddenberry your universe is flawed

>"This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!"

Everyone can get along until you get women in positions of power

>”Your life is over dumb bitch”
Then I set phaser to kill and blast her to bits before transporting onto my stolen federation ship with my defector crew

but Voyager

“I re-open the conversation”

you dont have any options really because she has the power in the convo. Unless you think you can lead a mutiny, you're kind of fucked

Death by aneurysm. You might get away with it, I guess.

>but Voyager
Had an active serial killer.

I used to hang out with her a lot. I still have her old driver’s license somewhere. She totally changed once she started fucking Robert Rodriguez. I miss her.

“Oh thank God” and then I explode

Get away with it? You misunderstand. I just want to see the look on her face as she dies a slow painful death....

Attached: yes smile.gif (232x181, 1.13M)

Her proportions are so fucked up in her face.

You can't win with women. When you give them the facts and they realize you're right they switch to 'you're so annoying'' or ALRIGHT. SHUT UP''

Jesus, she was a terrible captain. She thought just because her crew likes her, she must be doing a great job, and yet her idiocy led to destruction of a whole ship... And she still blamed it on the least liked guy. She literally run her ship like a highschool cheerleader, who thinks that being popular is most important.

Sure smells like incels in this thread.

>no u

Feel free to fuck off at anytime friendo.

I run her through makeapp

"Guess it us, cunt."

You didn't say anything about not sounding mad.

"You're unfit to wear that uniform."

Whats wrong with your teeth?

>serve in a military
>has fat lard on her chin and cheeks
Why are americans like this? I still remember that bullshit supeskilled FAT AS FUCK soldier woman from Mars in Expanse

The Ferengi wouldn't allow a woman to speak to them this way.

Attached: based.jpg (217x233, 4.46K)

Are you fat shaming her, chud?

>learns about what he thinks is reality through fictional science-fiction shows
hmm

Rosa with her space age devaporizor smoking that new Klingon drug, "Haackwag Farr Rote", in human means: if she smokes, she pokes.

Attached: f5bb7fdeee83a843b8a49cebcb2b4af7.jpg (400x398, 21.42K)

Have sex.

>hitting a weed pen while driving
is there any ship she can captain without utter destruction?

Grab my boy worf and gang rape till dead.

Go over cher head up the chain of command. No way her CO hasn't heard complaints about her before

This girl is a good actress, was in her school she was the exact opposite of that character. Very friendly.

Sure ya didn't

Attached: 567ffd7ee2c4169b225e8aee9a752e61.jpg (500x638, 71.53K)

Let's give a captain chair to a girl, who thinks running a ship is all about being popular, rather than have any leading skills. What can go wrong.

>Have sex
>Cope
>Incel
>ESL
etc etc etc.
Your projection and lack of imagination are two of the reasons no one likes you.

It's over when I say it's over, bitch
Then you put your dick in her mouth

Attached: 1647637121033.png (987x1068, 712.55K)

Do what the Europeans did to Mesoamerican and South American natives like this beady black eyed bitch.

Attached: based.png (692x256, 113.15K)

At least she isn’t janeway

Janeway is just a dude with boobs like every woman in power before the decline of the west.

Fag

"Bon voyage" lol, they immediately get lost

lick her sexy pusy

sex5

reminder that alitafags thought she was cute

KEEP MY WIVES NAME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

Attached: 1555403258954.jpg (913x802, 109.19K)

She is cute.

i say ok
head to the engine room
blow up the ship

holy based

Ferenginar is right about women.

you just hit the nail on the head for all of Yea Forums

Sex

>It's not over until my dick is in your mouth...
Too autistic?