So what was he in chile? why would the cartel be scared to kill him

So what was he in chile? why would the cartel be scared to kill him

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22.05K)

what are you talking about?

wasn't it implied he was part of the Pinochet regime?

"The only reason you are alive is because i know who you are" or something

he's clearly in mexico

Why is the background so yellow?

Character is in mexico.

i thought he was talking about trust, obviously they weren't afraid of gus because they killed his best friend and likely gay lover right in front of him. if they were scared of gus they wouldn't have done that. they knew about him and they knew he could make them shitloads of cash so they let him live

huh?

Probably a former military guy who sided with Pinochet. This is retarded because Pinochet didnt give a shit about mexican cartels. He only targeted leftists.
If only he killed them all, Chile would be a much better place

you stupid autistic fucking faggot

They weren't afraid to kill him retard, they knew his identity therefore they knew they could control him. More than likely he was a covert drug dealer in Chile. If this scene took place prior to 1990, then knowledge of this fact would ensure his loyalty as they could turn him over to Pinochet and he'd get a free helicopter ride.

Y'know i think im spergin. I think gus just dissed the don and got punished. He was close to being whacked but was still of use i think

he was a neet
the most powerful one in the southern hemisphere

what?

He was a big guy.

People guess that because of the Chile connection, there’s no other evidence about that, but it’s a pretty good guess. I take it as nearly canon

BR$OTHERS HELP

Attached: 1648892684756.png (581x619, 323.71K)

What if Pinochet and Eladio are allies?

Wby is he typecasted as latino, his spanish is trash.

Mexico is yellow

this is a white man's show, fuck off gomie

The cartel was scared to kill him since he was a fag and they didn't want to risk getting aids from him.

It's pronounced "Donyladdio"

I think you're looking for the metastasis thread

Attached: MV5BYzRkZWJhNTMtM2QxMC00MGE2LWEzNTMtMTVjMmQ3ZjUxZTFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ2MDQwNDU@._V1_.jpg (640x768, 564.31K)

>So what was he in chile?

He was Pinochet's helicopter pilot.

Attached: Pinochet.jpg (600x425, 35.12K)

They never reveal it, but he's probably involved in the drug business there too

sea bass herdsman

Its going to be a prequel spin off after BCS

There are next to 0 black people in Chile, should have made him Columbian (would have made sense for the Mexican cartel to hate him too)

>There are next to 0 black people in Chile
Yeah everyone's white there.

>Pinochet didnt give a shit about mexican cartels
Pinochet didn't care about mexican carries be he did absolutely execute major drug dealers in Chile. Not that I have a problem with it, in fact it was pretty based

Attached: pinochet-chile-dictator-797741.jpg (1200x900, 84.52K)

It also doesn't make sense to cast an actor who doesn't speak spanish for a character who's a native of a country with the most fast paced and heavily accented spanish.

they clearly were "retard" dont spout your fanfic likes its canon you fucking faggot

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 72.73K)

I live in Mexico. It's yellow.

Attached: 20220327_172838y0ji2.jpg (1280x1280, 568.26K)

how do you know he's a native of chile. for all we know gus was born in denmark just like the actor

the narcos show was WORSE.
That pig looking fatso spoke less English than gus.

>afraid of killing him
>but not afraid of killing his partner right in front of him and then threatening him

Attached: download (1).gif (500x348, 444.69K)

Star power. It's like Ghost In The Shell, but at least they didn't have Scarlett Johansson speak nip

HE STOOD IN FRONT OF THEIR SNIPER AFTER THEY SHOT PEOPLE

HE LITERALLY SAID YOURE ALIVE AND NOT YOUR PARTNER BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE

THEY ARE AFRAID TO KILL HIM NOT AFRAID OF HIM HOW STUPID ARE YOU

>166091904 (You)
weak bait

You mean spoke less Spanish?

Attached: naci.jpg (1200x799, 146.7K)

>Denmark
He told Hector about when he was a poor little kid, living in a hut and all he had was a fruit tree and a coati that ate his fruit. I doubt there are many wild coati in Denmark.

the whitest man in chile

still waiting on people trying to cancel him for being like 90% Italian lmao

Chile's whiter than the USA

maybe his Chilean background was fabricated and he was actually an American glowie

I remember when Gus talks to the DEA under interrogation, he mentions his Chilean records were destroyed or lost due to the ineptitude of the Pinochet government at record keeping, I interpreted that as him having the authority in the government to destroy them himself because he had a high rank.

That's stupid

Hector gives a clue at the flashback meeting, when he refers to him as "generalissimo"

He has military connections

Elaborate

at that point Gus was the only one capable of running the meth cashflow. That was the entire plan. Get the feds and cartel into a war, shut down the flow of meth from mexico but own a source on the northern side of the border
they needed him

Go to Argentina to know how a true lefty government feels like faggot.

the accent was worst than gus and the speaking was way way worse

that would be a much more interesting (and believable) backstory than the gay chemist & chicken man story

He wanted some sea bass.

Chile.

They didn't need the meth cook, they had Gus running coke since they thought meth was just dogshit quality biker crank and not worth the attention
Gus already had an infrastructure that was valuable for moving the product, and since he's a very public figure killing him and taking over wasn't an option

When are we gonna get the childhood prequel with Bryan Cranston playing a 12 year old science geek?

This scene is when Gus jumped the shark.
Time loop confirmed. Gus is an old man in Chile before la Uma delicia chicken rejuvenated him

He was black. The cartel was afraid of being cancelled on twitter.

he was on 90 day finance

Gus isnt the main character tho, its his gay scientist bro, but gus is there with him

young walter

He was accepted in the cartel but in exchange got his partner killed for being too cocky

He was implied to be a general or something if Hector is to be believed, so he probably was some high ranking chile military official, maybe that's why they'd rather work with someone with high standing than the literal who who just went to college

Latin America is yellow in Hollywood.

A gay man

he is pinochet's gay son who got exiled for being a homo

The bigger question is did he had a wife and kids to blend in

He had a lucrative contract selling sea bass to Hammond

what shitty website is that?

Him being an american glowie makes more sense than anything else.

That scene happens twenty years later and the cartel can't kill him then because they need his distribution network, it has nothing to do with why they didn't kill him during the flashback dipshit.
>t. just rewatched the whole series

Because they liked his product retard

COLOMBIAN, you fucking NIGGER AMERICAN RETARD. COLOMBIAN. Columbia is a fucking SPORTSWEAR COMPANY, NOT A COUNTRY. THAT WOULD BE COLOMBIA.

Colombo is the capital of Sri Lanka, dum dum

>General Issimo
Did he know Isaac Schrader?

there are a lot of blacks in Ohio, but how would it explain the Spanish?

like most chuds, he wont

Thanks for the hearty keks user

Why did they call isaac hank

Because it's a flashback
Later mexico scenes are without the yellow filter

Attached: don sneed.jpg (720x406, 40.44K)

>pic unrelated

Later mexico scenes are not as yellow*

Attached: 1649104403632.jpg (720x652, 69.01K)

He was probably part of the school of the Americas, and carried out operations for the CIA in Chile for whatever reason. Since Pinocucks couldn't say anything to the American international hit cartel, he was probably high ranking and thus, politically powerful

It was a pissflash.

He terrone?

Comfy setup. Doesn't your back hurt though when using your laptop on the ground?

>Topo Chico
Based

Looks like a kitchen table

His dad was from Naples so yes. And his mom is black so that's a yes again.

how else will the viewer know its in mexico?

And I must look like a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1634518408153.jpg (736x736, 108.29K)

Now I know everyone will say I'm stupid but fuck you dumb special kids.
Gus was sent by US to help far right regime in South America to slow the communist parties in that area, so he joined Pinochet regime while working with us Gov, then shit hit the fan and no records of him were found cause Gov made them disappear.
This woudk explain also why we see that German man kill himself, he was also involved in the Pinochet stuff.
If u know Italian I can give you a link to a video that explains this

Is Chile on the surface of Mars or something? Nice color grading